Is John Travolta Bi sexual or even totally gay.

Christian 2012/08/06 20:10:18
Yes, John is either Bi or Gay.
No, he is not.
He is just a freak.
John Travolta was BANNED from top New York hotel spa for 'inappropriate' behaviour, claims masseur
  • A
    former male massage therapist at Manhattan's Peninsula Hotel claims
    that John Travolta was blacklisted for three years from the hotel's spa
    for lewd conduct with masseurs.
  • This
    follows the allegations of Chilean-born Fabian Zanzi who said that
    Travolta approached him and offered him $12,000 to have sex with him
    while he was working on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship.
  • Follows two anonymous 'John Doe' lawsuits filed that claim that Travolta sexually harassed them during two separate massages

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143365/John-Travolta...

• Alexander T Steward 2012/11/06 10:34:14
  • Christian Alexand... 2012/11/06 12:15:49
    Christian
    Look Who's Touching, Too: Third Man Says John Travolta Sexually Harassed Him

john_travolta_shutterstock.jpg
    Photo of John Travolta via Shutterstock
    Zoinks! A third man has publicly revealed he believes he was a victim of sexual harassment at the hands of actor John Travolta.

The latest accuser is Chilean-born Fabian Zanzi, who says "Travolta accosted him while he was working on the Royal Caribbean cruise ship in 2009, and the actor was a guest on the boat," according to RadarOnline.

Zanzi's post with the cruise ship involved him handling VIP guests, however, it sounds like Travolta may have been the one doing the handling:

Zanzi told South American news website ABC.es that Travolta said, "He had something on his neck. I thought it was a fuzz. As I approached, he took off his white coat and was naked. He hugged me and asked me to do a massage." Zanzi alleges that Travolta offered $12,000 to have sex with him, but he says he refused.

Reports of a lawsuit filed are unconfirmed, but there is very definitely an existing lawsuit on behalf of two male massage therapists who both say that in separate incidents, Travolta couldn't keep it in his towel. The suit outlines in graphic detail a giddy Travolta insisting the masseur see, handle, and get busy with his erection.

But, in what could b...

john_travolta_shutterstock.jpg
    Photo of John Travolta via Shutterstock

But, in what could be construed as a "the actor doth protest too much" reaction, several people from the Travolta team have come forward to say that there's no way these incidents too place. Lawyers on the case are wrangling over the "Grease" stars whereabouts on the days in question, and now a costume designer is weighing in to say Travolta was across the country in New York when the earlier of the two incidents allegedly took place in Beverly Hills.
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2012/09/07 13:40:53
    Yes, John is either Bi or Gay.
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    Not sure really, sure are allot of rumors though.
  • les_gvt 2012/08/09 03:37:31
    les_gvt
    +1
    Does anyone really care?
  • Christian les_gvt 2012/08/09 18:43:58
    Christian
    He's going to play Gotti, I bet Gotti would care, if he were alive..lol
  • william raggett 2012/08/09 03:13:30
    william raggett
    +1
    I don't know or really care to know. Is knowing going to change anything?
  • Christian william... 2012/08/09 18:47:26
    Christian
    +1
    No, its just fun assumptions I guess. If he were, I would watch his movies even still, hes a great actor and I respect him a great deal.
  • Che Guevara - Hero 2012/08/07 13:26:49
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    It's up to him. Who knows ?
  • Christian 2012/08/06 20:37:37
    He is just a freak.
    Christian
    I give him freak points for now.
  • BritPunk 2012/08/06 20:36:22
    BritPunk
    +2
    Considering how litigious the Scientology brainwashing cult - oops genuine perfectly innocent religion - is, i'm saying nothing :-(
  • Chris- ... BritPunk 2012/08/06 20:40:20
  • Christian Chris- ... 2012/08/06 20:40:58
  • Outta' Here. 2012/08/06 20:25:03
  • Chris- Demon of the PHAET 2012/08/06 20:16:41
    Chris- Demon of the PHAET
  • lurx: the soda jerk 2012/08/06 20:16:23
  • Jessie M 2012/08/06 20:16:01
    Jessie M
    +3
    Personally, who cares

2014/10/22 23:32:20