Is it possible that Rush Limbaugh is Gay ?

Che Guevara - Hero 2010/10/21 19:16:03
Other
Rush Limbaugh, the 3 times divorced, draft dodger. drug addict and conservative values leader has recently married for the 4th time to a woman 28 years younger than him. He was recently caught with a bottle of Viagra that wasn't prescribed to him by US Customs on a flight back from a Central American bachelors tour. He returned with a group of male friends. He is on his 4th marriage, no kids, all his divorces have been sealed. Is it possible ? Why all the secrecy ? If he is, why doesn't he just come out ?

• Dana Pustic 2010/10/22 02:31:57
  • LesWagg... Pustic 2010/10/22 06:43:12
    LesWaggoner BN 1
    I won't get into the disparity of the benefits but Limbaugh has actually said very little and left out much. This is typical of Limbaugh in that he tells you what he wants you to hear and twists fact or omits them entirely to prove a non-existent point. Limbaugh is a highly compensated blowhard whose job it is to create controversy, fear and prejudice.

I will make these three comments to bring things into a little more perspective.

1 - Our men in uniform put their lives on the line with full knowledge that they are doing so. They are not highly compensated for what they do but they do so with full knowledge that it is a dangerous mission from which they may not return.
    Four generations of my family have serves from 1917 to 1982 and some have lost their lives.
    Some of the things that Limbaugh leaves out are the benefits to the family like medical services at no cost, commisary privelidges and there are other financial advantages above the monthly stipend.

2 - Those who were killed in the terrorist attacks were higher wage earners who had no expectation that their lives would be put on the line. Some consideration in the amounts awarded had to be based on earning potential and there were some who had very high earning potential.
    If we are talking about citizens of the c...

If we are talking about citizens of the countries in which the embasies were attacked the high compensation is not justified in the economic context of the country. If they were American citizens we have to consider earning potential and whether additional compensation is justified. Limbaugh offers no breakdown of who is getting what of the total compensation. According to Limbaugh the total compensation is $3,479,160,000. That's over $3 TRILLION. Who is paying that? Is it paid by insurance coverage or did the Bush administration decide that we, the taxpaers, are liable? and do note that the minimal compensation was $250,000 or about six to seven years of middle income wages.
    In the case of the Murrah bombing there were few victims whose earning potential would justify million dollar compensation as there were at the World Trade Center

3 - Regarding the income and benefits accorded our congress they are, for the most part excessively compensated for the little that they are accomplishing in a very divisive and ideologocally driven environment. The retirement benefit that they receive is outrageous when compared to others who work as upper mid-level decisionmakers which is exactly what they are and poor ones at that. I am speaking of the entire congress, Republican, Democrat and Independent alike.
    Our founding fathers had in mind that the congress should be served by individuals who served for the benefit of the nation rather than to be highly compensated. The very idea of the necessity to vote to deny yourself a raise is duplicitous at the very least.
  • Jamie Pustic 2010/10/22 01:31:04
    Jamie
    I have to disagree. By his own admittance he was a "water carrier for the GOP".
  • Pustic Jamie 2010/10/22 01:39:37
    Pustic
    Thank God I'm wearing my boots.
  • Jamie Pustic 2010/10/22 02:18:37 (edited)
    Jamie
    +1
    I used to like his tv show when I was a kid. I just think he's been to much of the party's go to guy.

Or it could be that I'm too much of a Savage fan.
  • Che Gue... Jamie 2010/10/22 02:36:35
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    I'm not much of a Michael Savage fan but he sure makes bunch of sense about Rush and the Republicans.
  • Ric O'S... Pustic 2010/10/22 05:23:23
  • Dana Pustic 2010/10/22 02:20:34
    Dana
    +5
    Limbaugh has no idea what the truth is,.. he makes up all that crap as he goes along. All he cares about is ratings, making more money and doing it by pissing off and firing the dumbest America has to offer in the way of a human being.
  • Pustic Dana 2010/10/22 02:23:09
    Pustic
    Did you go to school and graduate dumb?
  • Dana Pustic 2010/10/22 02:38:16
    Dana
    +3
    You, the stupid, are in the minority here. He may have many listeners, but the majority of Americans and the rest of the world think he is a ruthless lying joke of a man.
  • Che Gue... Pustic 2010/10/22 02:44:18
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    By the looks of your profile, you grew up an ignorant redneck. Now skeedattle back to the trailer park.
    profile grew ignorant redneck skeedattle trailer park
  • Ric O'Shea® 2010/10/21 23:50:04 (edited)
  • uncle r... Ric O'S... 2010/10/22 10:42:26
    uncle remus
    +2
    yeah......... when it came time for him to "MAN UP" he ran......
  • Melizmatic 2010/10/21 23:44:07
  • auxarc 2010/10/21 23:43:47
    auxarc
    +7
    Rush might be gay. He hangs out with Larry Craig and Mark Foley. He gets his weekly morality phone call from Ted Haggard. . .
  • You Better Eat Your Wheaties! 2010/10/21 23:32:34 (edited)
    You Better Eat Your Wheaties!
    +22
    I got PROOF! I SEEN IT!

proof
  • Ric O'S... You Bet... 2010/10/21 23:44:28
  • Jonas190 Ric O'S... 2010/10/22 02:00:58
    Jonas190
    +5
    They do make a good couple LOL
  • greggerz 2010/10/21 23:14:36
    Other
    greggerz
    +8
    Is it possible that he is one of the biggest A-HOLES in the country?
    That's a better question.

Oh, and the answer is YES, he certainly is.
  • No TEA ... greggerz 2010/10/22 06:52:59
  • vanessa... No TEA ... 2010/10/22 13:09:35 (edited)
    vanessafromdc
    Very Wide!!!!....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

She has to be a cover girl........Who in their right mind would marry a turd like him http://www.celebrityweddingbu...
  • greggerz No TEA ... 2010/10/22 15:44:32
    greggerz
    what do YOU think???????
  • No TEA ... greggerz 2010/10/22 16:55:32
  • unclepat 2010/10/21 22:51:49
    unclepat
    +11
    I don't think that it's possible. It's more than likely PROBABLE if not DEFINITE. When this guys bones finally fall out of his closet, it's going to shake up the world of conservatism to the very core. Then again, an anti-gay conservative who's found out to be gay isn't reallya big suprise now is it? lolol
  • Pacifist 2010/10/21 21:06:28
    Pacifist
    +6
    hahahah great, i love this post. Although I myslef am gay, and I feel bad for people that have inner conflict like that. I was laughing only because he is a doped up draft dodger. However, author of this post, Che was a terrible person and tortured people to get his way and that is why the communism Che is no different from the fascism of Hitler.
  • Nikki 2010/10/21 20:59:17 (edited)
    Nikki
    +5
    anything possible when your a pill popping dope head....
  • BH1701 "In Kirk We Trust" 2010/10/21 20:28:12
    Other
    BH1701 "In Kirk We Trust"
    +7
    It's possible that he's human, but I doubt it.
  • Jump Back Jack ~ The Minstr... 2010/10/21 20:27:56
  • Queen B Jump Ba... 2010/10/22 00:08:43
  • vanessa... Queen B 2010/10/22 13:11:19
    vanessafromdc
    You crack me up Miss Bee.....HA HA HA HA HA HA ....
  • MOM - LOL@Silly.St.Sarah.of... 2010/10/21 19:18:21 (edited)
    MOM - LOL@Silly.St.Sarah.of.Wasilly
    +12
    I thought that's already was established when he was caught stepping out on the wife, with some body else Viagra, and a box load of condoms!
    established caught stepping wife body viagra box load condoms
  • unclepat MOM - L... 2010/10/21 22:55:03
    unclepat
    +7
    lolololololololol. I am definitely saving that picture for all the ditto heads that can't see straight when it comes to their version of the "Messiah".
  • MOM - L... unclepat 2010/10/21 22:58:13
    MOM - LOL@Silly.St.Sarah.of.Wasilly
    +5
    I wish I could claim I made that, but I didn't.
  • Melizmatic MOM - L... 2010/10/21 23:44:58
    Melizmatic
    +4
    :::dies laughing at that gif:::
  • vanessa... MOM - L... 2010/10/22 13:11:49
    vanessafromdc
    +1
    D@YUM!!!!

2014/04/18 15:41:54