InStyle's 100 best dresses of the decade
- 2009/12/29 16:09:19
- Read all 8 opinions
(InStyle.com) -- Who doesn't remember Jennifer Lopez's down-to-there green floral Versace from the 2000 Grammys? And what are the other 99 most memorable looks of the last 10 years? Here's what InStyle fashion director Hal Rubenstein had to say about the magazine's top picks:
Kate Hudson's luminous gold lace Versace gown from the 2003 Academy Awards tops our list as the No. 1 Dress of the Decade. "It had a level of extravagance that just had you gasping," Rubenstein said. "The combination of her golden skin, golden hair and the yards of gold lace. I was stunned."
A fwd article: -jt
- Iran warns 'we have dug mass graves for your soldiers' in response to U.S. attack...
- Personality Set for Life By 1st Grade, Study Suggests
- JetBlue Attendant Goes Ballistic On Flight To JFK
- Republican Lawmaker Asks Congressmen to Pledge Not to Hold a Post-Election Lame-D...
- Same-Sex Marriage Judge Finds That a Child Has Neither a Need Nor a Right to a Mo...