I'm in love with a guy who lives far away. What should I do?

Toriablu 2009/10/12 02:26:50
You don't have to read the whole story if you dont want to, but here it is:

I'm not gong to use his real name, so lets call him Keith.
Keith was my friend last year for a while, but then he moved without warning. It was then that I realized that I had a crush on him.
So I learned to get over him for a while and then we e-mailed each other every now and then.
Then he was online more often, and we started texting, and then he told me that he had a crush on me for a while, but never had the guts to tell me at first. And I admitted to my crush, too.
But at this time he had a girlfriend. (Lets call her Melonie) He said he really liked Melonie, but he was still crushing on me at the same time. And he told me he was confused. So, with out giving me a heads up, he stoped talking to me on text and internet for a while. And I guess I was so mad, that I convinced myself I was over him forever.

He started talking to me again yesterday.
And he told me that he broke up with Melonie.
I couldn't help but feel a little happy. (Yeah I know thats not very nice.)
And I have made a decsion.
I'm in love with him.

But the problem with it is, he lives, like, REALLY far away.
How do I deal with this?

• Samanthalynn 2012/12/29 22:06:10
    Samanthalynn
    +15
    okay i have a similar case i met this guy on facebook 2 years ago and ive had i dont know at the boyfriends and none have worked out cause they all just wanted one thing and of course i wouldnt give it to them so they stopped talking to me and then i realized anytime i needed to talk to anyone teddy was always there for me but we always considered each other as bestfriends then me and him got to where we had no one to talk to other than each other and we found out we had so much in common and we both admitted weve liked each other for a long time but never told each other and then we have gotton so comforatable with each other we can tell each other any and evrything and we found out we were both intersted in the same college in texas but he lives in south carolina and i live in georgia we live 5 hours apart but my grandparents want me to finish school which i do in may i go to a charter school so i am graduating 2 years early but he doesnt garduate til 2015 but we are the same age hes just 5 days older than me and we both feel we are meant for each other....and yeah sometimes we do argue but we always settle things. we make each other so happy and we arent attracked just phyically we like each other for who our personallity is and he does anything to make me happy and we talk...
    okay i have a similar case i met this guy on facebook 2 years ago and ive had i dont know at the boyfriends and none have worked out cause they all just wanted one thing and of course i wouldnt give it to them so they stopped talking to me and then i realized anytime i needed to talk to anyone teddy was always there for me but we always considered each other as bestfriends then me and him got to where we had no one to talk to other than each other and we found out we had so much in common and we both admitted weve liked each other for a long time but never told each other and then we have gotton so comforatable with each other we can tell each other any and evrything and we found out we were both intersted in the same college in texas but he lives in south carolina and i live in georgia we live 5 hours apart but my grandparents want me to finish school which i do in may i go to a charter school so i am graduating 2 years early but he doesnt garduate til 2015 but we are the same age hes just 5 days older than me and we both feel we are meant for each other....and yeah sometimes we do argue but we always settle things. we make each other so happy and we arent attracked just phyically we like each other for who our personallity is and he does anything to make me happy and we talk like20 hours of the day and we never run outta things to talk bout and we both have similar goals and ethics for our futures. im just wondering is it possible he could be the one for me he always tells me he cant belive how amazing i am and he loves me and i am in love with him i usally am always lookin around seeing if there is a guy i can love but since ive developed these feelings for him i dont even think about any guys for more than just friends.

• Sara Elizabeth 2014/03/07 18:57:51
    Sara Elizabeth
    +3
    I have like the same exact problem! Well their is this boy named ( not his real name) Max. We used to talk to each other all the time! We dared each other, and he wasn't afraid of talking to me about other girls. Weird right? But at that time I didn't like him. Then over time, I fell in love with him. And one day, he asked me if he knew anybody that likes him. I told him yes, I do. And he still talked to me after that! Then around a year later I asked him out. He told me yes! We dated for about a week. We split up because of my friend. Then during this recent summer. He told me he was moving. I cried the whole night. Once he moved we still talked. But not as much. And one night we decided to pull an all nighter, my friend, Max and I all did. Over skype and fb. He video chatted my friend. While I was still on skype. I heard the conversation and she knew I could too. Then she started talking about something to him. I think it was, about her. He said something like I still love u. ( they dated a year before I dated him) She said " well what about your other girl friends? What about Sara?" He laughed and said " I only dated all of those girls to make you jealous!" She said." You know, u broke my best friends heart!" He laughed and said idc! I heard it all! I hung up the Skype cal...
    I have like the same exact problem! Well their is this boy named ( not his real name) Max. We used to talk to each other all the time! We dared each other, and he wasn't afraid of talking to me about other girls. Weird right? But at that time I didn't like him. Then over time, I fell in love with him. And one day, he asked me if he knew anybody that likes him. I told him yes, I do. And he still talked to me after that! Then around a year later I asked him out. He told me yes! We dated for about a week. We split up because of my friend. Then during this recent summer. He told me he was moving. I cried the whole night. Once he moved we still talked. But not as much. And one night we decided to pull an all nighter, my friend, Max and I all did. Over skype and fb. He video chatted my friend. While I was still on skype. I heard the conversation and she knew I could too. Then she started talking about something to him. I think it was, about her. He said something like I still love u. ( they dated a year before I dated him) She said " well what about your other girl friends? What about Sara?" He laughed and said " I only dated all of those girls to make you jealous!" She said." You know, u broke my best friends heart!" He laughed and said idc! I heard it all! I hung up the Skype call and cried. She called me back. I answered and I looked like a wreck! Till half way through this school year I still never got over him! And then the other day, he said that he was coming down to visit and he might move back. And when I asked him about the call, he lied. What do I do if he moves back? That would be awkward.... And I'd go through hell again!
  • Lib-Alg... Sara El... 2014/03/14 13:55:45
    Lib-Algerian.xo
    Yo girl. Your story is so heart-breaking ;'( If you need help you can just message me and i'll be so glad to help you, thanks ^^
  • emiliano.babarah 2014/01/31 12:16:04
    emiliano.babarah
    +4
    Oh my God, I'm so glad to tell everyone the real thing that happen to me...My name is EMILIANO BABARAH. If i refuse to share this testimony it means i am selfish to my self and to people i love so much whom might have similar problems, March 16th about something 7:23pm after taken our dinner my husband got crazy started calling a lady name Melisa I love you, i was so mad and started crying like a baby...then my husband left home then for the idiot called Melisa, and never return back home then i believed when he understand his self he will surly come back to apology, but instead he left me So i complained to my friend she told me she was having such problems in her marriage until she was introduce to DR ORIOMON who specializes in bringing back broken homes and broken marriages DR ORIOMON cast a spell for me in May 4th surprisingly my husband came home May 6th apologizing that i should forgive him that it will never happen again, i was so glad and gave the thanks to DR ORIOMON who save my marriage, if you are having similar problem you can contact him and His email address is (oriomonspiritualtemple@yahoo... you can still save your marriage if u really love your husband.
    Thanks EMILIANO BABARAH_USA
  • vincent miles 2014/01/24 20:51:19
    vincent miles
    +4
    im in love with this woman but she lives far away, i want to leave georgia and go with her but ive been on my job16 years and make decent money .help...
  • CANDY vincent... 2014/01/24 20:53:55
    CANDY
    +1
    OMG i'm sorry for u!
  • vincent... CANDY 2014/01/24 21:00:57
    vincent miles
    +2
    thats it ...i thought you had answers.lol
  • CANDY vincent... 2014/01/24 22:04:15
    CANDY
    +1
    YEA I DO LOL
  • Lib-Alg... vincent... 2014/01/27 10:49:45
    Lib-Algerian.xo
    I CAN HELP YOU :)
  • CANDY 2013/12/17 20:35:47
    CANDY
    +3
    kay i met this boy in face book like 7 months and i am not saying his name kay he lives guyana and he went india 2 study, I live trinidad every day we text eachother and talk and he keeps on telling me how he wanna kiss me and he really likes me he need me and i am soooo inlove with him i read his messages over and over and i can't stop thinking about him soo today he text me and said babe i really need u and i really wanna hug u and kiss u, soo i was like kk why don't u come by me and he was like babe i wish i could hold u in my arms and kiss u in ur bed but he said he can't come cuz he have 2 study he said but he will kiss me please help me hw can i see him and how do i deal with this??
  • Lib-Alg... CANDY 2014/01/07 10:26:08
    Lib-Algerian.xo
    Hello! I can help you sweetie!! Just message me, thats all that needs to be done, im helped solve so much problems like this ;)
    And ill reply back as soon as i get your message! Waiting for message! Bye xx
  • marian.gregory.984 2013/10/24 07:15:45
    marian.gregory.984
    +4
    I am Marian by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail.com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. Okoro. His email: dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail.c...

Dr. OKORO NUMBER: +2348053209149
  • tracy.frank.102 2013/08/12 18:35:54
    tracy.frank.102
    +3
    i am so happy to tell the whole world that my lover is back after 3years break up through the help of of Dr kabaka, he cast a spell for me and my lover came back to me in less than 48hours. i advise anyone visiting this site to run to him immediately for any relatioship help. he is a very powerful and experience man. you can contact him via KABAKASPELL@GMAIL.COM or his phone number +2348169750752.
  • Nikki 2013/08/11 21:01:15
  • Lib-Alg... Nikki 2013/08/11 22:51:44
    Lib-Algerian.xo
    So what's the help that you need??
  • olivia 2013/07/31 04:23:38
  • Lib-Alg... olivia 2013/07/31 13:19:35
    Lib-Algerian.xo
    Mail me for help if you need it. :)
  • tianna 2013/07/21 11:23:25
    tianna
    +3
    I'm also in love with someone who lives far away. We met on BBM and we have been talking for about 6 mouths and I found out that he really likes me and i really like him to we only found this out the other day. But only problem we live way to FAR and it's really hard if we went out but I'm only 14 and he is like 16 :( ........ but we like eachother so much but its so hard and i dont know what to do??? one thing is i really wanna go up to him like in person and i would love to stay there with him so we would be together and everything its sounds perfect but my mum would kill me if she found out im talking to someone i dont know in person and if i said i wanna go and meet him i dont know what she would say. i have been looking for another guy but thats not working as i know who i wanna be with someone please help me!!!!!!!!??????????
  • Lib-Alg... tianna 2013/07/22 10:28:16
    Lib-Algerian.xo
    Need help? (:
  • sarah 2013/07/19 13:24:50
  • sarah 2013/07/19 13:23:59
    sarah
    same
  • sarah 2013/07/19 13:23:08
    sarah
    im the same i like this guy in school grade 7 but im moving away next year his freinds said he liked me and since grade 2 i loved him but im moving away far away sad
  • Lib-Alg... sarah 2013/07/22 10:28:41
    Lib-Algerian.xo
    Need help? :)
  • roland.scott.3958 2013/07/03 15:51:26
    roland.scott.3958
    Dear viewers what should i have done if not for an online DOCTOR called ALLIYA,well my name is Angela i married to a man call Richard we were happily married for about five year we gave birth to our child in the second year after our marriage but we loose her out of illness she died at her early age of eight months old since then i could not give birth to another i have tried all my possible best but i could not,my husband was putting pressure on me and he said he will bring in another woman into our home that he is not getting younger he needs a child but i love my husband so much that i cannot afford to loose him to another neither to share him with another,i visited my friend called Monica i also told her about what am passing through in my marriage,she fell pity and introduce me to online spell caster that also helped her in her own times of tribulation called DOCTOR ALLIYA,he cast a spell for me that real works out my husband later came back to me with much love and carry and we were later favored with two kids Wow he is very powerful he can also help you out if you are facing any problem in your marriage or relationship,if you need his help contact him with this email: dralliyaspellhome@gmail.com
  • roland.scott.3958 2013/07/03 15:46:33
    roland.scott.3958
    My name is Vanessa i am from Bakersfield North America am here to testify the great work of doctor ZUMBA,ZUMBA is a powerful spell caster who helped me in getting the love of my life back,i and my boyfriend were in a relationship for over 10 years since our high school days we live and grow up together as one we love and care for each other so much,we assist each other in time of problems and financial needs i love him with the most deepest part of my heart i never thought that any thing could happened between both of us,so after schooling we graduated same year we were both working and we earn good money monthly the most surprising part of it was that my boyfriend never thought of we getting marry in mind i thought that is not yet time for that,because we love each other in my believe he can never betrayed me,so few years back i travel to USA to pay my uncle a visit i spent 2 months their so when i return i discovered that my boyfriend is having an affair with some one else this person am talking about happen to be his manager in the company were he works so i believe she most have use her money and her fiances to get him,i feel the world was over for me because they were even planning to get marry very soon i was confuse i don't know what to do because i can't afford to loos...
    My name is Vanessa i am from Bakersfield North America am here to testify the great work of doctor ZUMBA,ZUMBA is a powerful spell caster who helped me in getting the love of my life back,i and my boyfriend were in a relationship for over 10 years since our high school days we live and grow up together as one we love and care for each other so much,we assist each other in time of problems and financial needs i love him with the most deepest part of my heart i never thought that any thing could happened between both of us,so after schooling we graduated same year we were both working and we earn good money monthly the most surprising part of it was that my boyfriend never thought of we getting marry in mind i thought that is not yet time for that,because we love each other in my believe he can never betrayed me,so few years back i travel to USA to pay my uncle a visit i spent 2 months their so when i return i discovered that my boyfriend is having an affair with some one else this person am talking about happen to be his manager in the company were he works so i believe she most have use her money and her fiances to get him,i feel the world was over for me because they were even planning to get marry very soon i was confuse i don't know what to do because i can't afford to loose him to another woman after 14 years of our relationship so now is time for we to come together as one family bring up our children together now he what to live me and go for another how can i love again? i was about drugging my self to death one day i feat sick my parents took me to the hospital for treatment i spent 3 days in the hospital the doctor said to my parents that am under going a broken heart through the hands of a trusted love one,i latter head that my ex boyfriend and his new lover are about getting married,i cried day and night every day of my life i feel like living this world because i don't have any reason living again on this planet called earth,one day the nurse that was taking care of me when i was in the hospital came to visit me at home i told her all my stories about my broken heart from a trusted lover,she feel petty for me and she advise me,she introduce me to an online spell caster called DOCTOR ZUMBA who also help her when she was having problem in her marriage,i followed DOCTOR ZUMBA online and i obeyed him and i did every thing he ask me to do he is a kind man and he is harmless,DOCTOR ZUMBA cast a spell for me after 7 days my ex boyfriend came back to me and beg me for forgiveness,so 2 months latter we got married as am talking to you all now we are the best couple so far,spell is real and there are still real spell caster,all thanks to DOCTOR ZUMBA,if you need his help you can email him with this email: zumbaspelltemple@gmail.com or call him +2347067609217
  • samantha bland 2013/06/11 18:35:07
    samantha bland
    +4
    I like this guy we met on wizard 101 and we love each other but sad part he live in north carolina and i live in ga what do i do? I am afraid that my parents will find out plzhelp
  • Lib-Alg... samanth... 2013/06/11 18:40:38
    Lib-Algerian.xo
    +2
    Hey i could help you... My advice for you is if you 2 truly love each other you will make sacrifices, trust me... First thing you should do is tell your parents.. Not telling them will just make things worse..! At least till your mother if you can't tell both... Here read my story and how i solved it... I had the same situation as you only that i live in London and him Algeria.. Read my story and answer me plz! I would love to help you!!! :)) This was my advice to a girl just like you and even worse... Read it and answer me please.. :))

Hiya.. I had the same situation as you a while ago... I know someone in Algeria and we are family friends,, And before i went there in the summer holidays 2 years ago, we talked on Skype and i think i fell in love with him. But i didn't know my true feelings. When i went Algeria then, i actually realized i was in fact in love with him. But i was scared in case he was a player or just wanted me for something, then he will dump etc.. I didn't speak or anything, but my sister and his sister realized that i loved him,. Well had a crush on him and my sister told me to be careful, in case he was just a player.. I of course was like i am careful, leave alone and all that stuff... But i was scared and couldn't say anything... When we would meet, we woul...

Hiya.. I had the same situation as you a while ago... I know someone in Algeria and we are family friends,, And before i went there in the summer holidays 2 years ago, we talked on Skype and i think i fell in love with him. But i didn't know my true feelings. When i went Algeria then, i actually realized i was in fact in love with him. But i was scared in case he was a player or just wanted me for something, then he will dump etc.. I didn't speak or anything, but my sister and his sister realized that i loved him,. Well had a crush on him and my sister told me to be careful, in case he was just a player.. I of course was like i am careful, leave alone and all that stuff... But i was scared and couldn't say anything... When we would meet, we wouldn't actually talk that much but would blush whenever we spoke to each other etc... I soon realized he had a crush on me too, from my sister and his sister's investigation,. But even that i was still scared and feared he was playing with my feelings., Cause he is piff, OK, he is lovable and who knows he might have a million girls before, in the end we are talking about Arabs... (I am one 2).. So yeah we were normal to each other, sometimes we had hand contact, or he might hold it,.. And once kiss it 2.... So yeah, i came back to London, and finished my life as normal,.. And now realizing that i truly loved him, but i don't know about him.... I really hoped that he loves me but i didn't have a clue... One day, after i came with back from the holiday with a few months, my mom was talking to him and his mom on Skype and i over heard that he had a GF or thats what i heard... I was shocked and totes broken... Thats it my life was over! From that day on, i hated him and aimed to forget his love, but he didn't stop talking to me on Skype and me truly i couldn't stop loving him.. I had all those possibilities,. that i mightn't heard wrong or something, but at the end i was totes convinced he had a GF.. So life went on and stuff and i just couldn't forget him, so my sister talked to his sister and asked if had a GF, seeing as his sister knows him more than anything.. And she said "NO" that he doesn't have a GF.... He likes a girl, but his sister doesn't know..... And then after the GF incident with like 4 months or more, he started writing to me in Skype and started saying things like "I miss you" and stuff like that, then last week while talking he said "I love you" and i was like............ I was really taken aback,. So i also told him i love him 2 which i do.. But i was still scared that he might be playing... The next day, i was talking to my mom was talking to my Auntie, and as she knows his mom really well, she said that i told him that i love him and he loves me and he told his mom and that he is really excited and stuff.. I didn't know he was serious... So that proved 2 me that he truly loves me and the GF that he was talking about turned out 2 be me.... :))))
    And we still talk even though he is in Algeria and me England,.. And he is really serious and his love is true and mine 2,... After 2 years he confesses his love to me and me 2... Him stating that he was scared that i might not love him back and vice versa.. :DDD

My advice 2 you as you read my story, is give him a chance, you don't know he might be your dream guy, that your waiting for... After 2 years of sincere love me and H, are together even though from different countries, he is in Algeria, Africa and me in London, Europe...
    Just give it a chance and hope for the best and i hope you succeed,,.. Please message me if you succeeded i would love to hear what happened.. Hugs. Amina. xoxoxox (My name). :P
  • samanth... Lib-Alg... 2013/06/11 19:13:46 (edited)
    samantha bland
    +4
    Yeah i read your story and youe advise but my parents are kind of i guess over protective. And i guess i'm scared to tell them ok maybe not scared i am not ready to tell them i will as soon as i get enough courage
  • Lib-Alg... samanth... 2013/06/11 20:26:50
    Lib-Algerian.xo
    +1
    So yeah..... Yup, my parents are like that 2... You should tell them as fast a possible, and you don't want them knowing from someone else or something eh? I didn't have the courage to tell my mom, but she guessed but in the end i told her through a convo, and she took it easy... Good luck hon!
  • samanth... Lib-Alg... 2013/06/11 20:48:17
    samantha bland
    +3
    Im not sure my mom will take it as good as yours did
  • Lib-Alg... samanth... 2013/06/11 22:09:03
    Lib-Algerian.xo
    Oh lord..! You should see my mom, i was scared to tell her truly..,,, Even though i am close to my mom... But after i told her mom was just like OK,, And my sister was taking the mick cause i like him, and i so casually said "Yes i do, what are you gonna do!" And surprisingly my mom was just like "Mariam (My sister's name), leave her alone if she likes him, leave her!" And it was so caj,! Just try telling her... Or if your closer to your father..? :)))
  • samanth... Lib-Alg... 2013/06/11 22:10:53
    samantha bland
    +2
    No im closer to my mom but gosh its still so scary andi have no courage
  • Lib-Alg... samanth... 2013/06/12 08:15:16
    Lib-Algerian.xo
    +1
    Yep so your mom it is.... Look all you have to do is go to your mother, so caj and tell her "Mom, if i <3 someone what will happen" See her response and then see whether to tell her or not, or make it that your friend like that guy and what should she do... Just try..
  • maisydaisy Lib-Alg... 2013/07/01 05:32:14
    maisydaisy
    +2
    Hey Amina,
    I'm going through exactly the same thing as you and the guy I'm in actually in love with is in Algeria as well and I'm in Australia. We really love each other .
    I NEED HELP/ADVICE PLEASE ??
  • Lib-Alg... maisydaisy 2013/07/01 08:43:51
    Lib-Algerian.xo
    Hey Maisy....
    Firstly, do you both love each other.? Look, i am half Algerian, and i know 'em, some are players i'm serious, so do you think he's a player. Yes or No. Me 2 i <3'ed the same guy as you, from Algeria too, so yeah and then we were loving each other 3 years without the other knowing and last month, 2day is a month we actually confessed everything to each other. 2ndly, is he Muslim? Would both you parents approve of you and him being together? I think you should tell your mom, i did and she was OK with it. If you truly love him you would do anything to be with him and vice versa,, I'm telling you..... If you truly love him, stay with him, maybe you will have a new life with him.... Tell me what happens when you get ma msg. Good luck! xxx
  • MsMav Lib-Alg... 2013/11/26 03:58:22 (edited)
    MsMav
    +1
    I'm having a similar problem. Over a year ago, I met this younger kid on a game. We played together often. He started liking me but I didn't like him. 6 months ago, he introduced me to his friends and some of his family in his neighborhood over the game. One of his friends is 6 months older than me (let's call the older friends Bob). Bob and his friends would play with me on the game every week. Then there was one time his friends were telling me about him (knowing him personally). They told me he was the sweetest, most caring and protective guy. And they went on and on :). So for the past 6 months I have been talking to him and I think I started to like him. And I think he began to like me. Now, I have him (and his friends) on Facebook and I know them a bit better. But what I know worries me. Right now, I am in love with him. And I know he feels the same for me. But my problem is, we live in different parts of the USA. I live in NY and he lives in IL. I really want to meet him, but I'm 15 and he's 16. My parents would never allow me to date or even know someone that far away; my parents or VERY protective. But I want to see him. How could I even possibly let my parents know that I like someone that far away and they don't even know that someone? Should I gi...<
    I'm having a similar problem. Over a year ago, I met this younger kid on a game. We played together often. He started liking me but I didn't like him. 6 months ago, he introduced me to his friends and some of his family in his neighborhood over the game. One of his friends is 6 months older than me (let's call the older friends Bob). Bob and his friends would play with me on the game every week. Then there was one time his friends were telling me about him (knowing him personally). They told me he was the sweetest, most caring and protective guy. And they went on and on :). So for the past 6 months I have been talking to him and I think I started to like him. And I think he began to like me. Now, I have him (and his friends) on Facebook and I know them a bit better. But what I know worries me. Right now, I am in love with him. And I know he feels the same for me. But my problem is, we live in different parts of the USA. I live in NY and he lives in IL. I really want to meet him, but I'm 15 and he's 16. My parents would never allow me to date or even know someone that far away; my parents or VERY protective. But I want to see him. How could I even possibly let my parents know that I like someone that far away and they don't even know that someone? Should I give it time, like a year, or hint things to them. (FYI my parents are divorced and my relationship with my mom isn't the greatest right now). Also my mom doesn't like me playing the game, at all, unless it's with my cousins. My dad is pretty cool about it but he does not like me playing with people he does not know. I think about him every day and night <3. I need help please and thanks :D I hope me and him can eventually be one.
  • Oliver Newsbury 2013/06/09 00:03:49
    Oliver Newsbury
    +3
    So I am just now having this situation happen to me. A while back, I got a facebook friend request from this guy and I had no idea who he was. But I accepted it anyway, I'm the kind of person who believes everything happens for a reason and stuff. Anyways I sent him a message saying I didn't know him but still accepted he request which he replied that he accidentally spelt the name wrong and so he found me instead. Which I was ok with and I told him that and we had this weird oops sorry I thought you were someone else conversation with all the little awkward laughing etc. But we never did unfriend each other and a little bit after that he started chatting me on facebook. He'd always tell me good morning and ask how my day was stuff like that. And only when I looked at his facebook page....He lives in the Netherlands. That's on the other side of the world from me. Anyway I'll come back to that later. So we've been chatting for a while and one day he says casually that I should visit the Netherlands when I graduate from High School. To which I agreed because I've always wanted to travel anyways so why not? I told my other friend about him and she warned me to be careful of course and i told her i was being careful and not to worry etc. and I was hanging out with her one day and ...
    So I am just now having this situation happen to me. A while back, I got a facebook friend request from this guy and I had no idea who he was. But I accepted it anyway, I'm the kind of person who believes everything happens for a reason and stuff. Anyways I sent him a message saying I didn't know him but still accepted he request which he replied that he accidentally spelt the name wrong and so he found me instead. Which I was ok with and I told him that and we had this weird oops sorry I thought you were someone else conversation with all the little awkward laughing etc. But we never did unfriend each other and a little bit after that he started chatting me on facebook. He'd always tell me good morning and ask how my day was stuff like that. And only when I looked at his facebook page....He lives in the Netherlands. That's on the other side of the world from me. Anyway I'll come back to that later. So we've been chatting for a while and one day he says casually that I should visit the Netherlands when I graduate from High School. To which I agreed because I've always wanted to travel anyways so why not? I told my other friend about him and she warned me to be careful of course and i told her i was being careful and not to worry etc. and I was hanging out with her one day and we were eating lunch at a taco bell and i was messaging him still and he said he was going to go to bed cause it was that time over there and in his goodbye txt he said "small kiss" and kind of jokingly and not really sure what i was doing i said "right back at you" but then he replied confused of what i meant by that and i said it was referenced towards his kiss and i awkwardly asked if that was ok that i said that to which he asked that if he was there if i would have given it to him. I didnt reply directly to that since he went to bed rather quickly after that. but if i had kissed him then, if he was here i mean, it would have been my first kiss!! yes i am that new to this haha and from there it's just been a blast. we've talked to eachother almost everyday talking about what we are going to do once we meet after i graduate in two years. I am 16 and he is 22 which i hope no one will judge the age difference :/ i'll be 18 when i meet him and he only 24 so it's not that bad and if its love who cares what age it is right? anyways we were talking and he's starting to talk really... well absolutely lovely to me. we had a talk about getting physical when we meet, and he always "kisses" me over chat and i kiss back. and i started thinking that when if he's like the rest of the guys? the ones who only want a girl for sex so i tentatively started a conversation about that and i said i just wanted to make sure he didnt just want me for that and he said this, "if i want you just for sex why shouldnt i just look here?" i was speachless. that means hes looking for love right? for a real relationship? please someone with experience help me...
  • Lib-Alg... Oliver ... 2013/06/09 15:29:19
    Lib-Algerian.xo
    +1
    Hiya.. I had the same situation as you a while ago... I know someone in Algeria and we are family friends,, And before i went there in the summer holidays 2 years ago, we talked on Skype and i think i fell in love with him. But i didn't know my true feelings. When i went Algeria then, i actually realized i was in fact in love with him. But i was scared in case he was a player or just wanted me for something, then he will dump etc.. I didn't speak or anything, but my sister and his sister realized that i loved him,. Well had a crush on him and my sister told me to be careful, in case he was just a player.. I of course was like i am careful, leave alone and all that stuff... But i was scared and couldn't say anything... When we would meet, we wouldn't actually talk that much but would blush whenever we spoke to each other etc... I soon realized he had a crush on me too, from my sister and his sister's investigation,. But even that i was still scared and feared he was playing with my feelings., Cause he is piff, OK, he is lovable and who knows he might have a million girls before, in the end we are talking about Arabs... (I am one 2).. So yeah we were normal to each other, sometimes we had hand contact, or he might hold it,.. And once kiss it 2.... So yeah, i came back to London,...

• Nikki 2013/06/05 23:10:27
    Nikki
    +2
    here's my story http://lovelifeandproblems.wo... ...in the making
  • Lib-Alg... Nikki 2013/06/06 10:46:09
    Lib-Algerian.xo
    Lord!!! Such a beautiful story!!! Congrats.. (:
  • Lib-Algerian.xo 2013/04/30 19:27:26
    Lib-Algerian.xo
    +4
    Hey there! I am in the same situation as you mate...! My opinion is if you really and truly love him you will wait for him. That's only if he loves you back the way that you love him. I believe true love will end forever so wait for him. Your lucky at least you have been with him for like a year, while me i only see him in the summer holidays and i miss him so much but if you love truly than you will sacrifice everything for that love. Hope this helped.! : )

2014/04/18 00:29:36