I think Paramore sucks. Agree or Disagree?

Madeleine** 2009/10/25 23:43:36
I can't stand them! Their music is just really bad to me. The lead singer sucks, and I don't like their lyrics either.

• Gol D Roger 2011/01/14 15:15:46
    Agreed
    Gol D Roger
    +7
    I gotta say I agree. Sure it's not as horrible as Miley Cyrus, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber, Taio Cruz, Soulja Boy, Lil' Wayne or any other singers that I may hate that is played on Kiss 108... but I can't stand Haley's voice... sometimes the band makes some decent guitar riffs or drumming but usually they sound pretty irritating. But again I gotta bring up her voice... I just hate it. She ruined the Airplanes song for me. I'm enjoying the rap for a minute then all of a sudden I hear Haley who now instead of sounding like a feral cat screaming, now sounds like she's had one too many italian sausages shoved down her throat. You know what I'm talking about. And listening to her live...

"WE AREEEEE PARAAAAAMOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!"

>_<

Used to listen to all their tracks... not one remains today because I constantly kept skipping them.

• Madison Perez 2014/07/10 18:57:26
    Agreed
    Madison Perez
    paramore sucks i tried giving it a chance but instead i got my ears blasted with crappy ass punk music the only song that dosent want me to shove a stick down her throat is the song still into you the other songs are crap i recommend you get earplugs if you go to there concert literally those songs sound like a bunch of crappy words made up at the last minute and this red headed chick cannot sing they all sound like hyenas dying so dont listen to there music i wasted my time listening to their crap so dont listen to there horrible music please i dont want you to regret it like i did
  • joey.ornelas.5 2014/05/22 17:00:16
    Agreed
    joey.ornelas.5
    +1
    the sad fact that this crap is confused with meaningful music is madness the nonsensical meaningless "lyrics" are a joke tumbling past the gums and lips of a no talent, redhead wannabe, hack. its insulting to here this on public radio. this ranks along with current nikki minaj and justin beaber. no melody no talent no fans the guitar "riffs" sound as they dropped a guitar down a flight of stairs. there lead noise maker sound like a mangie retarted cat being crushed be a stream roller. well that enough of there good points next time ill get into why they suck
  • Matt Smith 2014/05/01 22:04:12
    Agreed
    Matt Smith
    +1
    Everything about them blows. No melody, crappy voice, songs that just straight up suck. Like if you were to fire everyone except for the chick and hire an instrumental producer, you'd have the same thing.
  • Frederick 2014/03/31 12:44:48
  • Hannah 2014/02/16 14:28:36
    Disagree
    Hannah
    Look we all have music opinions and I respect that, but just because you don't like Paramores message to people doesn't mean you hate them. Hate is such an overrated word and I bet you wouldn't have the guts to go up to them and say that you hate them. Now we say it over social media. Sometimes what we say causes other people to get hurt. I was never a Paramore fan until last year. I was going through a tough time but for me the songs made me feel better. You don't have to like them but be careful about what you say it could end up hurting people. "There's always going to be somebody who doesn't like what your doing, and I say screw that guy." -Haley Williams. I live by this quote. Paramore is a great band and they're music isn't bad. Admit it they aren't the most horrible singers that you have ever heard. No they aren't as punk as they used to be they're more pop punk now. So why does it matter if they change? Miley Cyrus was a total sweetheart, and now she's running around naked and taking drugs. Yet Miley is considered beautiful and that her lyrics are meaningful. Justin Bieber was this cute little innocent boy, and now he's getting pulled over by the cops every other day. Yet he's still considered strong and hot. Haley has been through A LOT of crap with her life, but she knows she doesn't have it the worst. Some of the comments act as they're offended by Paramore and again what did Paramore ever do to you?
  • joey.or... Hannah 2014/05/22 16:43:43
    joey.ornelas.5
    wow they suck all the cool people hate them
  • Emily 2014/02/04 15:34:14
    Disagree
    Emily
    +3
    EXCUSE ME THEY ARE MY FAVE BAND OMG U HATE THEM?!!!!!!! OMG SERIOUSLY I JUST THREW MY PHONE ACCROSS THE ROOM THEY R AMAZING AHHH DONT DISS THEM SJDHKDKSJA AKAKXJSMABSVJZLANSBWIIDHVW PARAMORE <3333
  • leandro... Emily 2014/07/15 06:41:51
    leandro.serrano.10
    +1
    First off..you typed in all caps. Lame. I bet you are around 15 years old by the way you type. Paramore is a horrible band live. They only sound somewhat listenable on the radio because their music and her talentless voice is polished in the studio. Emily I hope your musical taste and grammar improve over time.
  • OffBalanceLibra 2014/01/18 19:59:08
    Agreed
    OffBalanceLibra
    +2
    so glad I'm not the only one who thinks they suck. The lead singer's voice is annoying and her songs are so repetitive. Lyrics are default... meaningless... I cannot understand how people worship this trash and call it music...
  • Hannah OffBala... 2014/02/16 14:38:33
    Hannah
    +3
    I respect your opinion but they're not meaningless...
  • Angela 2013/11/13 16:56:12
    Disagree
    Angela
    +6
    Paramore is freakin amazing. Their lyrics are more meaningful then Miley Cyrus or 1D. And btw Haley's voice is amazing. So what she says we are Paramore. It's her choice her lyrics an meaningful. Like her song "Now" when she says "Lose the battle win the war" you haters are probably to dumb to actually understand what that means. Haley's a lot prettier then Miley. If you think Paramore's trash then you're wrong. Miley Cyrus is considered so amazing but I reality she sounds like crap. If you haven't been to a concert you don't know they suck. They're actually really good live.
  • oscar 2013/07/06 07:14:08
    Agreed
    oscar
    +2
    Well a lot other bands lyrics are meaningful and the only special thing about them is that haley is hot if she wasnt pretty they wouldnt be as famous but she is an okay singer and their lyrics are trash nothing is really good the lyrics are just to simple and thrown out there paramore is only famous because of how pretty haley is nothing special about them
  • Hannah oscar 2014/02/16 14:33:57
    Hannah
    +3
    That's not true Haley does have real talent. Just some people fail to see that. No not "a lot of other bands lyrics are meaningful" is true. It takes true talent to have meaningful lyrics. In my opinion they succeeded with that.
  • kurtwasmurderedbylove 2013/05/27 13:25:25
    Agreed
    kurtwasmurderedbylove
    +3
    paraw*ore!
  • Hannah kurtwas... 2014/02/16 14:35:10
    Hannah
    +2
    Haley Williams is not a whore nor is Jeremy or Taylor. Besides parawhores are what the fans call themselves.
  • David (oYo) 2013/04/14 09:24:55
  • Crime Time 2013/04/14 03:12:22
  • heather 2013/04/12 06:44:51
    Agreed
    heather
    +3
    it's for fat chicks with cankles
  • Angela heather 2013/11/13 16:47:58
    Angela
    +4
    Lol okay I just went to their concert and yeah nobody looked like that. People that like 1D look like that.
  • Hannah heather 2014/02/16 14:35:39
    Hannah
    +2
    This is rude and untrue.
  • Prettyawesome 2012/11/19 15:34:48
    Disagree
    Prettyawesome
    +1
    I think they're pretty good.
  • thomas.routley.3 2012/11/19 06:18:04
    Disagree
    thomas.routley.3
    +1
    She's like an American Dolores O'Riordan of the Cranberries only with a nicer voice and no yodels. The hair color changes remind me of Dolores. Don't get me wrong I like Dolores but if you think Hayley's voice don't measure up listen to O'Riordan for a few minutes. It's an acquired taste as they say. Listen for a year or 2 an you won't be able to live without it ringing in your ears daily,lol. So relax. She's young, cute and has a good voice.
    And if you've never heard of Dolores or the Cranberries I've never heard of Hayley Williams or Paramore until I saw the Youtube of a young girl in a street singing with some guy and his guitar as if they just ran into each other on the street. Thought she was a bit too good to just be some kid singing. So I googled and found out the whole story. I live in North Dakota and we're a bit cut off here. Surrounded by water, zombies, sugar beats, nuclear warheads, drones and dial up isp's it's hard to keep informed ya know,out.
  • 2012/09/26 19:32:59
    Disagree
    +1
    i say i disagree. but i've only just started listening to them. always more into Hard Rock (classic Guns N' Roses) and Punk rock (like Dropkick Murphys, Rise Against). but just recently i got addicted to these guys, their nothing special really, although the singer is pretty hot, the guitar has a few nice riffs. probably be over them in a couple months but right now im addicted. idk why :L
  • Lydecho Rain (Лидия) 2012/01/21 16:59:02
    Disagree
    Lydecho Rain (Лидия)
    Paramore is really good, and some of their songs are really deep. And about issues that people face every day it helps people deal with them. The lead singer is awesome. Hayley is gorgoes! They are normal and cool,
  • Laura Lovegood 2012/01/17 19:29:00
  • Tony Shin 2011/11/01 13:36:47
  • lolerd Tony Shin 2012/01/04 21:39:01
  • Thomas ... lolerd 2012/11/19 15:31:05
    Thomas Bryant
    He didn't say anything about Twilight so shut the hell up.
  • anthony_frost 2011/10/13 00:00:08
    Disagree
    anthony_frost
    +1
    how dare you D:
  • UmbreontheDJ13 2011/09/11 06:50:49
  • Thomas Bryant 2011/09/01 02:58:48 (edited)
    Agreed
    Thomas Bryant
    i dont got any problem with this band there is different music for every one im just more of the hard rock or stuff like rammstein godsmack and system of a down stuff like paramore just bores me i mean paramore isnt to me that big of a band i mean if your a fan thats ok its just that this style bors me and its not that fun when i keep hering stuff like this
  • Kelssupe 2011/07/06 07:52:32
    Disagree
    Kelssupe
    I only disagreed because I find that they do have some pretty thoughtful lyrics but I agree that Hayley is sorta annoying, her bubbly attitude might have others wrapped around her finger but it takes more than that to make me go, omg she's like so down to earth n stuff, i love her. Personally I like their guitar or drum solos.
  • The Br-o-ken Kid From Yeste... 2011/06/15 09:33:34
    Disagree
    The Br-o-ken Kid From Yesterday
    +1
    Hayley Williams is an amazing singer!!!
  • xXScarlettXx 2011/06/14 11:47:39
  • Alex(: 2011/06/14 00:46:32
    Agreed
    Alex(:
    +2
    Completely.
  • Cherie Bomb 2011/06/13 21:42:26
    Disagree
    Cherie Bomb
    +2
    You're retarded. No offense. Paramore is a really good band.
  • blood_countess 2011/06/13 18:44:19
    Agreed
    blood_countess
    i use to like them tho
  • Mrs Reckless 2011/06/13 16:02:07
    Disagree
    Mrs Reckless
    +3
    I LOVE PARAMORE SO MUCH!! they are one of the best bands in the world, and one of my favourites..their music is amazing and i love hayleys voice soo much! i love them :)
    bands world favourites music love hayleys voice soo love
  • Diogo A... Mrs Rec... 2012/01/16 21:34:47
    Diogo Araújo
    +4
    "best bands in the world", I'd like to ask you, what do they have (musicly speakin) so great, that makes them one of the best bands in the world ? I would say... nothing... they have cheap lyrics, the "broken-heart-teen-stuff" is overused... the sound is alright.. but too basic, there's no groove.. no feelin'... she could do a great use of her voice, but she prefers to be this pseudo-rebel girl who acts all nice in front of the audience... they pretty much suck at being musicians...
  • Mrs Rec... Diogo A... 2012/01/16 21:51:50
    Mrs Reckless
    Stop being such a freakin pessimist. They have millions of fans world wide, so they MUST be doing something right. Actually, their lyrics explain exactly what I feel, so your calling my feelings cheap. There is groove, there is rhythm, there is everything you could want in their music. Hayley doesn't 'act' nice, she is a genuinely nice person. They are incredibly skilled and talented musicians.

2014/12/20 13:01:53