I hope for her sake I am correct. I just think that these "stars" would get the hint to stop making spectacles of themselves. Lindsay, Brittney and Jamie are all product of the society in which they live. Take them all out of it and I bet you will see them not have any more problems. I see the "poop-a-razzi" as the biggest problem that most all Hollywood folks have. I know it is really the general public's fault as they feed upon the info, pics and stories from these Hollywood stars. They have a life like anyone else. Just leave them alone to live it the best they can without interruptions from you "poops". "Poop-a-razzi" are the scourge of the general public overall. You are nothing but parasites that need to be removed from the face of the earth and let people live a "normal" life. Luck for you that i am not nor will I ever be a famous person to have to put up with the harrassment put forth. You get in my face with a camera and it will surgically have to be remove from your ass after I get done with you. I love to see Hollywood's famous give it back to you. Screw your "right" to take photos and harrass people. These tye of "people" should be outlawed, plain and simple. You want a photo op? Set up an appointment. Subject or yourself too busy? Too bad. Make another appointment and when it tak...'
I hope for her sake I am correct. I just think that these "stars" would get the hint to stop making spectacles of themselves. Lindsay, Brittney and Jamie are all product of the society in which they live. Take them all out of it and I bet you will see them not have any more problems. I see the "poop-a-razzi" as the biggest problem that most all Hollywood folks have. I know it is really the general public's fault as they feed upon the info, pics and stories from these Hollywood stars. They have a life like anyone else. Just leave them alone to live it the best they can without interruptions from you "poops". "Poop-a-razzi" are the scourge of the general public overall. You are nothing but parasites that need to be removed from the face of the earth and let people live a "normal" life. Luck for you that i am not nor will I ever be a famous person to have to put up with the harrassment put forth. You get in my face with a camera and it will surgically have to be remove from your ass after I get done with you. I love to see Hollywood's famous give it back to you. Screw your "right" to take photos and harrass people. These tye of "people" should be outlawed, plain and simple. You want a photo op? Set up an appointment. Subject or yourself too busy? Too bad. Make another appointment and when it takes over a year, you will be out of your home and on the street because you can't pay your bills and support yourselves. Good! Get a real job and be a real part of society for a change instead of the parasites you are.