How is your weighty type ?

Teenage G-Man 2012/06/09 15:03:02
Slim/Slender
Athletic
Average
Love Handles
Body Builder

• me4ever 2012/06/24 06:35:16
    Slim/Slender
    me4ever
    i am 5ft 4 and 95 pounds
  • narla 2012/06/24 05:50:24
    Athletic
    narla
    I love all sport I especially love to run!!
  • Claise 2012/06/11 08:14:30
    Slim/Slender
    Claise
    I am slim
  • Fenris 2012/06/11 07:22:32
    Love Handles
    Fenris
    I REALLY need to start exercizing(= You donĀ“t wanna know)!
  • VintageLys 2012/06/11 05:04:34
    Slim/Slender
    VintageLys
    a mix between thin and "average" even though most people who are average or actually more on the heftier side than not compared to me
  • Kibbles 2012/06/10 20:45:30
    Athletic
    Kibbles
    Nearly there, I need to lose a couple pounds of pudge, if we ignore that damnable stomach I actually am built. I have good amounts of muscle and my legs are beginning to tone up but that damn stomach.
  • Amberwolf 17 2012/06/10 18:46:36
    Slim/Slender
    Amberwolf 17
    I'm really skinny, but I couldn't gain any weight if I wanted to due to my high metabolism.
  • Heavy 2012/06/10 17:33:01
    Slim/Slender
    Heavy
    I'm so skinny my ribs are visible but it is impossible for me to gain weight. I can eat 5 meals a day and do nothing and still not gain wait.
  • bettyboop 2012/06/10 13:30:17
    Love Handles
    bettyboop
    +1
    I need to drop 40 pounds. Been walking my dog and swimming, need to step it up a notch.
  • Shade 2012/06/10 07:54:54
    Athletic
    Shade
    +1
    I swim loads, and play netball and soccer...so yea i'd say i'm pretty athletic
  • La 2012/06/10 07:16:30
    Average
    La
    +1
    I hesitate to call myself slender because I have some fat on my tummy. I look skinny with clothes on but it's misleading. I need to exercise more. Love the way you phrased this question btw, lol.
  • Kibbles La 2012/06/10 20:46:42
  • Aquaduck 2012/06/10 06:49:12
    Slim/Slender
    Aquaduck
    +2
    I'd say I'm slender with small boobs but an ass that makes up for it ;)
  • J. Gomez 2012/06/10 01:45:24
    Athletic
    J. Gomez
    +1
    I'm a fat ass, but I like them athletic.
  • John Hall 2012/06/10 01:01:13
    Love Handles
    John Hall
    +2
    a couple of pounds over .
  • Shane 2012/06/10 00:14:07
    Athletic
    Shane
    +2
    I'm fairly athletic/slender.
  • Jenna Smith 2012/06/09 23:09:37
    Slim/Slender
    Jenna Smith
    +3
    skinny but not unhealthy skinny but i have all the right curves in all the right places
  • Kibbles Jenna S... 2012/06/10 20:47:52
    Kibbles
    Ahh the beaty of curves, I think I need to go thank god now.
  • Ben 2012/06/09 22:40:34
    Athletic
    Ben
    +2
    I am a serious soccer player so, athletic is probably the best way of explaining my weight type.
  • Cameron 2012/06/09 21:18:59
    Average
    Cameron
    +2
    Average in Brazilian standards not American
  • Kibbles Cameron 2012/06/10 20:48:13
    Kibbles
    Ouch, low blow man!
  • Bill 2012/06/09 20:24:23
    Love Handles
    Bill
    +1
    L1011 ( wide body)
  • caius madison 2012/06/09 20:15:15
    Athletic
    caius madison
    +2
    Very fit.
  • Kibbles caius m... 2012/06/10 20:48:30
    Kibbles
    DO you enjoy your workouts?
  • caius m... Kibbles 2012/06/10 22:54:27 (edited)
    caius madison
    Sometimes yes, and after I overdo it, get a cramp, not so much. I do the relentless no weights all natural pull ups, jumping jacks, push ups, jogging, biking, tai chi, mu do tae kwon do, consistant punch drills/kick drills, mt. climbers, gymnastics. I don't want size, I want strength. I use some resistance training, hold kinetic training.
  • Kibbles caius m... 2012/06/10 22:58:18
    Kibbles
    Bravo sir, i'm nowhere near that state yet, I run a mile or two in the morning right after I do some no weight workouts. My youth center has no weights only blasted machines so I do what I can, as for the martial arts part I need to find a ride to a larger city to be able to learn Kung Fu. But my from what it sounds like you must be incredibly toned. I salute you sir.
  • caius m... Kibbles 2012/06/11 06:34:41 (edited)
    caius madison
    I am. It's ok to use machine weights because they are designed to keep you compact and make sure that you can only really use them with perfect form. Free weights should require spotting because they often are not gripped properly, the weights can be quite off as people chip em and bang em up throwing them around. The secret is to keep your workout as natural as possible, if you want the toned and cut look. A broom handle can lead you to looking quite ripped if you use it well. The free weights don't really cut you up, but resistance trainers like Bowflexes and pullup bars and dip bars can add to the cut up look. Also avoid excess water and salt, as it bloats you and takes definition down. Thank you for your kindness and patience while I blabber on. Also, if you know you have a hot date the next night, and really want to enhance your rippednes, what you do is drink two beers beyond drunk. Make sure you don't smell like a brewery by the time you meet up with the person, but weightlifters use this trick to squeeze the excess water out of them before a competition. Partying CAN pay off. :)
  • caius m... Kibbles 2012/06/11 06:51:36 (edited)
    caius madison
    Another thought occured to me. The type of Tae Kwon Do that I do is a form that was passed down from a Korean family that has been used by their military. It isn't allowed in tournament, and is taught and learned for practical street application. It stresses technique and speed, mastery of both begets the power that a TKD knockout is known for. Precision is power, and for my 5' 11"1/2 height and 176lb scrappy structure, it works well against grapplers because we train specifically to combat being grabbed and being surrounded. All sparring is full contact, no padding, after you become a blue belt. That's roughly half way, so it keeps you on your feet to keep you from being knocked of them! Always ask for a demo at any school you are interested in, and keep a critical eye. Pick out styles that you notice will work to how you think you can move or seem geared to your speed or strength. Everybody wants to learn Jujitsu, cause of UFC. In a typical fight today, it is almost never one on one, and that takes the effectiveness of both wrestling and Jujitsu away, leaving your evasion, blocking, and striking skills. So what I'm saying is, even if you are strong enough to be a very mean grappler, never slouche on striking, as it's important once weapons and multiple enemies enter the fray...
    Another thought occured to me. The type of Tae Kwon Do that I do is a form that was passed down from a Korean family that has been used by their military. It isn't allowed in tournament, and is taught and learned for practical street application. It stresses technique and speed, mastery of both begets the power that a TKD knockout is known for. Precision is power, and for my 5' 11"1/2 height and 176lb scrappy structure, it works well against grapplers because we train specifically to combat being grabbed and being surrounded. All sparring is full contact, no padding, after you become a blue belt. That's roughly half way, so it keeps you on your feet to keep you from being knocked of them! Always ask for a demo at any school you are interested in, and keep a critical eye. Pick out styles that you notice will work to how you think you can move or seem geared to your speed or strength. Everybody wants to learn Jujitsu, cause of UFC. In a typical fight today, it is almost never one on one, and that takes the effectiveness of both wrestling and Jujitsu away, leaving your evasion, blocking, and striking skills. So what I'm saying is, even if you are strong enough to be a very mean grappler, never slouche on striking, as it's important once weapons and multiple enemies enter the fray. Sorry about being long winded again, but I love talking about this stuff! For grapples, I apply Judo techniques, which are more effective for smaller guys, and typically result in damage to the enemy of much higher degree than Jujitsu. Thanks again.
  • Kibbles caius m... 2012/06/11 13:36:20
    Kibbles
    My you certainly are well informed. and its alright for the long speeches, these sort of things fascinate me, most of my buddies are out of shape and they simply shout me down when I try to speak about working out. And as for martial arts they tend to dabble but never do they get serious about it. Also the stuff you speak is stuff I need to know. My reason for wanting to learn a martial art is to gain discipline actually.
  • caius m... Kibbles 2012/06/11 16:34:06
    caius madison
    That's another part of the reason that you must observe a demo to a school that you wish to actually join. The demo shoild feel like the person is comfortable enough to really show you something, as in a decent 5-15 demo. The longer they are willing to show what their art can do implies that they are comfortable within and can easily continually flow with their style, which is what you are looking for. Make sure you feel like that person is actually capable of teaching you anything about yourself as well as what they know. The spirit factor will come relatively quickly after you form a connection with your class and teacher. Goji and Sean are two of the best people I have ever met in my life, and if not for Seoung's Mu-do.... idk what kinda trouble I'd be in now. Seoung owns a farm, and if you cannot afford your monthly dues, he will lwt you work it off on his farm, which has yearlong jobs. Your teacher must also have spirit, for you to be able to gain this aspect in a timely manner. He also applies old world technique for hardening hands and feet as well as joints, and much of the training is sparring full contact with all sizes and genders and races. His academy is quite the testament to equality, and is very much my lifeblood aside from music, which is the beauty side of my...
    That's another part of the reason that you must observe a demo to a school that you wish to actually join. The demo shoild feel like the person is comfortable enough to really show you something, as in a decent 5-15 demo. The longer they are willing to show what their art can do implies that they are comfortable within and can easily continually flow with their style, which is what you are looking for. Make sure you feel like that person is actually capable of teaching you anything about yourself as well as what they know. The spirit factor will come relatively quickly after you form a connection with your class and teacher. Goji and Sean are two of the best people I have ever met in my life, and if not for Seoung's Mu-do.... idk what kinda trouble I'd be in now. Seoung owns a farm, and if you cannot afford your monthly dues, he will lwt you work it off on his farm, which has yearlong jobs. Your teacher must also have spirit, for you to be able to gain this aspect in a timely manner. He also applies old world technique for hardening hands and feet as well as joints, and much of the training is sparring full contact with all sizes and genders and races. His academy is quite the testament to equality, and is very much my lifeblood aside from music, which is the beauty side of my artistic expression. You also must have that, you cannot just focus on the physical, music and guitar have really pushed my mind to the limit before. I play jazz and blues as well as classical phrasings in a heavy-metal type way, as in ridiculously crazy eighties big hair metal style with the super shredding and speed metal riffing. That's my tie in to my soul, the two sides of the coin.
  • Kibbles caius m... 2012/06/12 02:44:58
    Kibbles
    Wow, see I knew there was a spiritual side to martial arts but I am still impressed to hear of it. Must be exhilarating.
  • caius m... Kibbles 2012/06/13 07:10:38
    caius madison
    It is, however, lately I am feeling consumed by the amount of time I have to devote to it. Tben factor in guitar and work and girlfriend... it's not easy on her with me always gone.
  • Kibbles caius m... 2012/06/13 10:29:13
    Kibbles
    She understands though correct?
  • caius m... Kibbles 2012/06/15 16:23:03
    caius madison
    Yes, she does. She's a very feminine girl that want the fit boyfriend, but feels like I should just be able to eat a pill to get into this kind of shape. Sadly, but probably safely, there is no pill that does what my regimen does. She likes the result, so that's what matters I suppose.
  • Kibbles caius m... 2012/06/15 21:02:42
    Kibbles
    Of course women like a sculpted male.
  • caius m... Kibbles 2012/06/16 14:04:56
    caius madison
    For the most part, about the pnly thing they wouldn't like is veins bulge in the arms and joint areas of the body as well as the neck and forehead, so that can turn some really shallow types off, but this too is part of the trade off. Your circulation improves, the veins bulge.
  • Kibbles caius m... 2012/06/16 14:16:26
    Kibbles
    I noticed that lifting a weight is starting to make a vein in my arm become much more noticeable, was wondering what a woman's take on it would be.
  • caius m... Kibbles 2012/06/19 15:13:35
    caius madison
    Some it is, some it isn't. I see how you could be worried. It isn't usually a problem, but be prepared. I like to wear long sleeve shirts, because by the time my arms become exposed, we're well past the point of veiny arms blowing the deal. Unlike a lot of physical fitness crazies, I have a non-abrasive personality, and focus on my mind very much like my body.
  • Kibbles caius m... 2012/06/19 15:30:15
    Kibbles
    I focus mainly on fantasy so I've no idea where I fit on that scale. With my body I simply wish to be strong to show I have the will to do so, as for me trying to improve my mindset with understanding philosophy I wish to have a more mature view on the world rather than my naive views I currently hold.
  • caius m... Kibbles 2012/06/19 21:52:37
    caius madison
    For me, I believe in the future. I want to stay alive with those I love and want to be around as long as I can. It's my favorite subject, as the future is mysterious and neat at the same time.

2014/08/23 07:34:14