Hollywood Turning Against ObamaCare
- 2010/01/13 18:02:00
- Read all 29 opinions
Alec Baldwin, award winning actor and wannabe leftist political commentator, called on Congress to sink congressional health care legislation today, saying he would rather the federal government "Put a Major Oil Company Out of Business," according to the headline of his column  at the Huffington Post.
Baldwin isn't the only liberal entertainer calling for the death of ObamaCare. Plans to tax so-called "Cadillac" health care plans--or the most expensive insurance plans--have riled up some key Democratic supporters. The Teamsters Union and the AFL-CIO have protested, but now objections are also being raised by Hollywood's biggest unions.
A fwd article: -jt
- Iran warns 'we have dug mass graves for your soldiers' in response to U.S. attack...
- Personality Set for Life By 1st Grade, Study Suggests
- JetBlue Attendant Goes Ballistic On Flight To JFK
- Republican Lawmaker Asks Congressmen to Pledge Not to Hold a Post-Election Lame-D...
- Same-Sex Marriage Judge Finds That a Child Has Neither a Need Nor a Right to a Mo...