He Bourne Legacy's Jeremy Renner accidentally took Viagra instead of sleeping pills on a recent overnight flight!?

Kyle 2012/07/26 19:16:31

• TidBit 2013/02/09 04:12:07
    TidBit
    If he accidentally took viagra instead of sleeping pills I must wonder why he needs cigars in his possession at his age (I believe he's around 40). Also, why would it matter if he was on a plane or not (if you create a dang pup tent then put the tray table down). I really wish I'd have been a flight attendant lol (kidding)
  • moonlight 2012/07/27 03:32:10
    moonlight
    LOL!! sorry about that.. I laughed when I read this..
  • Me 2012/07/27 03:10:43
    Me
    haha...oops
  • Fran-Halen 2012/07/26 23:50:05
    Fran-Halen
    +1
    Kyle...don't let that guy get to you. Snake on a plane? Was there a "professional" on the flight if it lasted longer than 4 hours?
  • Doc. J 2012/07/26 20:36:35
    Doc. J
    Kyle.....we gotta talk.
    I have had to delete THIS very post of yours about 6-8 times.
    Have you ever heard the phrase
    "Less is more." ?

Just because it's an amusing concept ONCE does not mean it's going to be equally amusing if you repost it a dozen damn times.......And you do this a lot.
    Knock that sh!t off......it's f*ckin ANNOYING.

Now, down to brass tacks.
    I hate to burst your bubble, but guess what happens to your penis if you take Viagra and didn't know it, or are simply not in a state of sexual arousal?

Nothing.

Contrary to popular adolescent dreams that it will creat instant erections and be just great fun and funniness.
    You have to be "turned on" mentally for the stuff to do it's job. Remember it was NOT originally even created as a "hard-on pill".....That was a side effect, that became the main focus of the medication once discovered.
    It was developed, and still perscribed for Pulmonary Hypertention, and even altitude sickness.

Now kindly quit behaving as though you're some 13yo in a locker room. You do yourself a diservice.
  • john 2012/07/26 20:24:44
    john
    sleeping on planes is uncomfortable..so did you wake up with a STIFF neck
  • The Sane One 2012/07/26 19:22:56
    The Sane One
    He ran out of leg room because he gained a few inches in height.
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/07/26 19:22:54
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +1
    So did this keep him "up all night?"
  • Fran-Halen Kat ♪ ~... 2012/07/26 23:47:14
    Fran-Halen
    +1
    That's what I was thinking ! lol !

2014/11/27 05:34:11