Quantcast

Has the Oscar's lost its' sparkle?

Simmering Frog 2012/02/27 05:11:41
Yes
No
You!
Add Photos & Videos
Billy Crystal and Justin Beiber? Has Hollywood lost its' touch?
Add a comment above

Sort By
  • Most Raves
  • Least Raves
  • Oldest
  • Newest
Opinions

  • Bill ~PWCM~JLA 2012/02/27 15:20:14
    Yes
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    I don't know if Hollywood has lost it's touch but I do think they are OUT of Touch with anyone but themselves.
  • NPC 2012/02/27 05:28:54
    Yes
    NPC
    +1
    Phoney 1% hollyweirdo milllionaires and billionaires are almost as pathetic as ONE BIG ASS MISTAKE IN OUR WH
  • Simmeri... NPC 2012/02/27 05:47:35
    Simmering Frog
    Probably about 90% of those phonies in the audience voted for Barry. The other 10% are too scared to admit they don't support the left wing agenda. Pathetic.

See Votes by State

The map above displays the winning answer by region.

Entertainment

2014/09/17 05:35:41

Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions

More Community More Originals