Has anyone ever told you that God loves you and that He has a wonderful plan for your life?

Christ Bearer 2008/07/28 00:56:41
I have a real quick, but important question to ask you. If you were to die this very second, do you know for sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you would go to Heaven?

If yes:

Why do you say yes? If it is because you have Jesus in your heart or because Jesus is your Lord and Savior or because you accepted the penalty Jesus paid on your behalf or something similar, well Praise the Lord! You indeed are going to Heaven.

If no or I hope so….

Let me quickly share with you what the Holy Bible reads. It reads, "for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" and "for the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord". The Bible also reads, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved". And you're a "whosoever" right? Of course you are; all of us are.

Read this prayer to yourself:

Lord, bless me and my family with long and healthy lives. Jesus, make Yourself real to me and do a quick work in my heart. If I have not received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, I pray to do so now.

If you would like to receive the gift that God has for you today, say this with your heart and lips out loud.

Dear Lord Jesus, come into my heart. Forgive me of my sin. Wash me and cleanse me. Set me free. Jesus, thank You that You died for me. I believe that You are risen from the dead and that You're coming back again for me. Fill me with the Holy Spirit. Give me a passion for the lost, a hunger for the things of God and a holy boldness to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm saved; I'm born again, I'm forgiven and I'm on my way to Heaven because I have Jesus in my heart.

As a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ, I tell you today, in praying the above prayer, that all of your sins are forgiven. Always remember to run to God and not from God because He loves you and has a great plan for your life.

Congratulations!
Here is some advice on what to do next in your new life in Christ:

1. find a good Bible based church, attend regularly, get involved.
This link can help you find a good Bible based Church in your area

http://www.rhema.org/church/directory.cfm

2. Read the a portion of the Bible everyday. How much depends on you, a chapter a day is a good start. I would start in the Gospel of John. Your church can help you with daily Bible reading plans

3. Spend some time everyday in prayer. If your not sure what or how to go about it, your church can help you.

If you have any questions you may send me a message.

The following websites can help you too.
This one is where I got the substance of what I posted above
http://www.revival.com/www/r.aspx

This one is another good helpful site
http://www.rhema.org/

• CampDavid †DEO VALENTI † 2008/07/28 01:40:50 (edited)
    I have Jesus in my heart already :)
    CampDavid †DEO VALENTI †
    +16
    Amen Christ Bearer!
    I have had Him in my heart since I was very young. Even in the many years I ran from Him, He was still there! These past years I have been blessed to have been called back to Him, and I know that my life is in His hands alone, and He has me where I am supposed to be. His Hand in my life now is unquestionable, and I thank Him everyday & every moment.
    I spend time with Him & in His Word everyday, and My involvement with the Church He led me too grows more & more. I have a key to our church and get to go early every morning into His house, and have prayer time alone. I find it brings me very close to Him each day.
    There is no end to the blessings He shows me, and find much joy knowing that He is not finished with me. If I just remain obediant, I know He has great things in mind for me!
    house prayer brings close blessings joy finished remain obediant mind

• Bob 2012/01/05 02:50:37
    Yes, I have heard it, but I did not read the prayer out loud and have not acc...
    Bob
    "Let me quickly share with you what the Holy Bible reads..."

Who cares what the Bible says. Why should I believe something I find in a fanciful book with stories of magic?
  • Creeper 2009/10/17 21:06:19
    Creeper
    +1
    There is no Jesus to accept. I'd shoot any "jesus" if he got anywhere near my heart. prayer loud accepted jesus heart jesus accept shoot jesus heart prayer loud accepted jesus heart jesus accept shoot jesus heart
  • Jon 2009/02/08 16:03:30
    I have Jesus in my heart already :)
    Jon
    Thank you Christ Bearer
    I pray this brings souls into the fold. God is all about relationships, relationships with each other and restored relationship with Himself. ...when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. (Romans 5:10)
  • [[♥]] 2008/08/08 05:09:34
    I have Jesus in my heart already :)
    [[♥]]
    And I can't wait to meet him!
  • deano 2008/08/03 01:53:43
    I have Jesus in my heart already :)
    deano
    I need to thank him daily for my health.God has pulled me thru cancer and my health problems.Could not have made it without him,I am often ashamed though when I slip up but I ask for forgiveness.Jesus paid a great price and I am thankful.He is a loving God.
  • spunkysmum ~ Tall In the S... 2008/08/03 01:17:33
    I have Jesus in my heart already :)
    spunkysmum ~  Tall In the Saddle, White Hat on Straight ~
    +1
    The cross of Christ is all my hope
    His blood my only plea.
    My passport to the realms of bliss is:
    Jesus died for me.
  • MIss Placed 2008/07/30 22:47:21
    MIss Placed
    +1
    ppl tell me this shit all the time and i dont beleive a word of it fuck god and fuck his plan for making my life suck even more
  • Christ ... MIss Pl... 2008/07/31 01:41:52
    Christ Bearer
    +1
    One thing I know for sure is God is not the one who messed your life up, maybe people did, or religion or yourself, but God is not ought to get you and mess you up. You can blame Him if you want, He is used to that, but it is not God's fault, never was and never will be His plan to mess up your life. This is why I am telling you he loves you which is the Truth.
  • MIss Pl... Christ ... 2008/07/31 16:30:31
    MIss Placed
    id ont beleive in him 1 so ummm w/e and 2 god has a master plan for everyone right? and he is the almighty the alpha and omega so his plan should alwayz work right? so tell me how is his plan for my life and everyone eleses not workin?is it cuz he dont exsist or bcuz he does and hes ruining our lives?
  • MK 2008/07/30 08:01:48
    I have Jesus in my heart already :)
    MK
    +1
    "Jesus loves me yes i know"... i see it every day and thank him for it.
  • Mikitty☆彡(SHARP) BN-0-WAWU 2008/07/29 14:17:45 (edited)
    I have Jesus in my heart already :)
    Mikitty☆彡(SHARP) BN-0-WAWU
    +2
    plenty of times my school priest,the teachers,religion teachers, my god i think i kno it already and i am told that by god everyday plenty times school priestthe teachersreligion teachers god kno told god plenty times school priestthe teachersreligion teachers god kno told god plenty times school priestthe teachersreligion teachers god kno told god i know there is a place for me there
  • Bob_N,- Saved and bold for ... 2008/07/29 02:38:10
    I have Jesus in my heart already :)
    Bob_N,- Saved and bold for Christ.
    +3
    I repented of my sins and asked Jesus to forgive me and dwell in my heart back in 1991. I pray every day and read the Bible regularly. I praise God for helping me to have the faith I need. But my great joy now is just knowing He's right here with me to help me through whatever trouble may come my way. If God is for you, who can come against you?
  • Nichole Bob_N,-... 2008/07/29 04:53:10
    Nichole
    +3
    Amen Bob! Thank you for the raves below, I really appreciate them. :)

I agree completely when you ask "If God is for you, who can come against you?" No one else's opinions matter except for God! He is the only one who can judge and He will protect us if we accept Him in our hearts and walk with Him.
  • Graphique Design 2008/07/29 00:54:18
    Graphique Design
    +1
    I do have Jesus in my heart. I do live my life not for me but for him. I do not attend church for many reasons. I am not a fan of churches as I don't want someone else telling me what I should believe. We are all sinners in some way I believe. Too many people are all religious in church and then get in the car on their way home an flip someone off. I live for the reasons that I believe Jesus approves. I pray in my way. I am spiritual, not religious. I feel it more when I am with a close friend that believes on my level. The bible, I believe it was translated too many times. I don't believe in the whole book so I don't want to read false teachings. I believe the word of Jesus and I do believe he died for my sins and rose again. It is hard for me to just go along with 100% of what someone else says from a book written and translated many times. I feel great where I am. I feel I am living life right and I have my relationship with God.
    Thank you for posting this though. It is good to see nice postings with good thoughts and good feelings. Thank you! I think the more that anyone speaks of Jesus and says how they love him is a way of having their church with the Lord.
    God Bless!! http://www.writespirit.net/im...
  • concerned 2008/07/29 00:48:16
    I have Jesus in my heart already :)
    concerned
    +3
    and expect him as my personal savoir ..
  • Nichole 2008/07/29 00:32:07
    I have Jesus in my heart already :)
    Nichole
    +6
    Jesus is the way! It's though Him that everyone will know love and truth. I've accepted Him and there's no way I would change my mind!
  • scarecrow-Aus Cattle Dogs rule 2008/07/28 23:56:19
    scarecrow-Aus Cattle Dogs rule
    People have told me this and I in return told them...
    read prayer loud accepted jesus heart people told return told
  • Nichole scarecr... 2008/07/29 00:32:50
    Nichole
    +6
    God is not! God is love and love exists!
  • scarecr... Nichole 2008/07/29 00:45:11
    scarecrow-Aus Cattle Dogs rule
    +1
    God doesn't tell me to love my wife or my kids or my pets. I DO!!!!!:) I am the master of my own destiny, of my own free will and choose who(Me, Myself and I) to believe in. I don't believe in fictional characters or ghosts.:):):)
  • Nichole scarecr... 2008/07/29 00:48:59 (edited)
    Nichole
    +4
    Yes, you do get to choose, because He gave you the free will. :) I understand we believe differently, but I wanted to remind you that He will be there when you want to accept Him. Have a blessed day!
  • scarecr... Nichole 2008/07/29 00:50:52
    scarecrow-Aus Cattle Dogs rule
    +1
    NO!!! He didn't give me NOTHING, because (and I'm reminding you)he does not exist.
  • Nichole scarecr... 2008/07/29 00:55:04
    Nichole
    +7
    I'm new here, but is this how everyone reacts to kindness? I'm sorry I said anything. Have a blessed day.
  • Graphiq... Nichole 2008/07/29 00:58:50 (edited)
    Graphique Design
    +5
    This is not how everyone acts. He is not conciously thinking of being mean. He feels like you were pushing religion on him. It is ok. You have a blessed day too!
  • Nichole Graphiq... 2008/07/29 01:01:29
    Nichole
    +2
    Thank you Javison. :)
  • Graphiq... Nichole 2008/07/29 01:17:49
    Graphique Design
    +2
    My pleasure Nichole! :)
  • scarecr... Graphiq... 2008/07/29 01:06:08
    scarecrow-Aus Cattle Dogs rule
    +1
    Thank You.:) Is that your real name??? That's a cool sounding name.:):):)
  • Graphiq... scarecr... 2008/07/29 01:19:51
    Graphique Design
    +2
    No problem. I am a peacekeeper today I guess. Haha. No, it is not my real name. It is my first, middle, and last name put together. You can use it if you want. Haha!
  • scarecr... Graphiq... 2008/07/29 01:27:51
    scarecrow-Aus Cattle Dogs rule
    I was like "wow", that's something different. My buddy named his boy Jaden, which is, i think, quite the tough name. Sorry for turning this into stupid time. lol:):):)
  • Graphiq... scarecr... 2008/07/29 01:50:59
    Graphique Design
    +1
    No problem. I like conversation that goes in circle sometimes. It is easier on the brain. I know a Hayden. Names get more odd everyday.
  • scarecr... Graphiq... 2008/07/29 01:55:18
    scarecrow-Aus Cattle Dogs rule
    Yes they do, nice meetin' ya.:):):) Gotta love the topics on Religion, Politics and war. NOT!!!!!!
  • Graphiq... scarecr... 2008/07/29 01:56:39
    Graphique Design
    +1
    They are never easy to debate about. At the end of the day, I don't remember the headaches. I am sure we will speak again.
  • scarecr... Graphiq... 2008/07/29 02:03:09
    scarecrow-Aus Cattle Dogs rule
    That's why I try to stay out of those subjects, BUT, It takes one single comment to lure me back in. SAD, I know.LOL:):):)
  • Graphiq... scarecr... 2008/07/29 05:33:21
    Graphique Design
    +1
    I always have such a tough time with political discussions. I can't seem to stay out of them. I get so fired up sometimes. Haha.
  • scarecr... Nichole 2008/07/29 01:04:58
    scarecrow-Aus Cattle Dogs rule
    This is how I react to someone pushing their beliefs on me. You are free to worship and pray to your God, I have no problem with that, but don't tell me YOUR god gave me free will to think and do. Kindness and saying have a nice day is one thing, Bless You and MY God is the one who gave you free will are another totally different thing. You have a wonderful rest of your day. See how that works. No religion involved and at the same time, it was very nice from one fellow being to another.:)
  • Mikitty... Nichole 2008/07/29 14:20:15
    Mikitty☆彡(SHARP) BN-0-WAWU
    +2
    well god does excist but some people prefer not to believe that and like u said god gave the power to chose if a person does not chose to follow god they just don't
  • theinno... Mikitty... 2009/11/13 06:01:35
    theinnocentofallgirls18
    I believe in God and I always will....
  • Mikitty... theinno... 2009/11/13 22:59:46
    Mikitty☆彡(SHARP) BN-0-WAWU
    That's nice to know.
  • dave 2008/07/28 23:12:37
    I have Jesus in my heart already :)
    dave
    +3
    In fact I am told that everyday by God Himself. I get up in the morning and He tells me, "Good Morning Dave. I love you and have a great day planned for you today."
  • Graphiq... dave 2008/07/29 01:02:06
    Graphique Design
    +1
    I love this comment. That is great to hear!
  • Docstrich 2008/07/28 22:22:47
    I have Jesus in my heart already :)
    Docstrich

2014/11/26 05:16:28