Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Trailer! Will It Trump Eclipse?

OMG itz IRENE 2010/06/25 20:34:34
Hey Potterphiles, the first trailer for the new Harry Potter movie was just released! Watch it, share it, love it.

Do you think it will outshine "Eclipse?"

• Emmers :DD 2010/11/04 10:30:36 (edited)
  • JP 2010/08/09 22:55:07
    Yes, it looks amazing. I think it will definitely trump "Eclipse."
    JP
    Uh DUH!!!! Harry Potter has WAY more fans than twilight. Like you will have to resevre your ticket like 3 weeks before the movie comes out just to get a seat!!
  • Potterxlove 2010/08/04 20:52:50
  • Emmers :DD Potterx... 2010/11/04 10:32:13
  • ~head~first~fearless~ 2010/07/23 22:01:29
    ~head~first~fearless~
    uh hell yeah harry potter has always been better than twilight and it always will b
  • GinnyWeasley_13 2010/07/11 09:06:37
    GinnyWeasley_13
    I can't wait. This is Harry Potter we're talking about, as if a movie like Eclipse would do better.
  • Morena 2010/07/06 14:27:48
    Nah, I think "Eclipse" is going to be much better.
    Morena
    i think the eclipse is better idk y but it looks awesome!!!!!!
  • PanDuh 2010/07/05 06:24:40 (edited)
    PanDuh
    +1
    People forget about Twlight all the time until the movie comes out. No doubt this will stomp Eclipse and Breaking Dawn right out its game.
  • TasteTheRainbow32 2010/07/02 23:42:03
    TasteTheRainbow32
    Harry Potter is so much better than Twilight. I like the series, but nothing can ever beat HP! Also, they completely screwed up Eclipse in the movie, so I honestly have no desire to see it.
  • Arya 2010/06/28 08:03:41
    Arya
    +2
    I like both..but The Harry Potter series is far better (both the books & movies).
  • AriSagan 2010/06/27 07:30:15
    AriSagan
    +1
    Even if it sucked it would still be better than Eclipse :D But it's going to be awesome! Like all the other Harry Potter movies! They were all amazing! Except for the last one, that one was just good. But still 10 x better than Twilight!!! Why is this even a question! Lol but of course Eclipse is going to be very popular cause of all of these shallow fan girls who don't even see how lame the plot line and characters (beside Alice, Jasper and Jacob, but not the one from the movie cause he's a bad actor) are! They just care about how hot they all are >.< Did anyone watch the MTV awards and get pissed about how Twilight won EVERYTHING???
  • I think that "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows"...
    cнιвι cυρcαқєs ~*Λℓιcє*~ ♥♥
    will be equal to eclipse. I don't really care though
  • Emily MCRmy [FTDM!!!!] 2010/06/26 03:28:00
  • kitty 2010/06/25 21:11:08
    I think that "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows"...
    kitty
    +1
    cannot be compared to Eclipse. Maybe you can sort of compare it to Breaking Dawn when that comes out but so far the Twilight movies SUCK and Harry Potter movies have always been fantastic. It's a shame because I loved the Twilight books just as much as Harry Potter books, but the movies are completely incomparable. Harry Potter rules!
  • OMG itz... kitty 2010/06/25 21:34:42
    OMG itz IRENE
    OK, but not all the Harry Potter movies have been fantastic. The first two I thought were pretty lame. The movies directed by David Yates were great, tho.
  • AriSagan OMG itz... 2010/06/27 07:27:01
    AriSagan
    But both Twilight movies have been lame sooooooo yeah XD
  • kitty OMG itz... 2010/06/27 18:44:29
    kitty
    You're right. the first two weren't nearly as fantastic as the rest of them, but they were still done well especially compared to Twilight. Not only were they not done well, but they were 2 of the worst movies I've ever seen. And I loved the books, remember.
  • Fluttershy 2010/06/25 20:58:45
    Fluttershy
    o my gosh i can't wait for this movie! i want to see it soooooooooooooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kitty Fluttershy 2010/06/27 18:45:58
    kitty
    me too! I'm just upset we have to wait a whole year for part 2!! That part so sucks! At least it's not a total cliff hanger. We know what will happen so it won't drive us too crazy. But still, I'm dying to see it all play out in the movies.
  • Fluttershy kitty 2010/06/27 18:49:41
    Fluttershy
    it doesn't matter how they do the set up for the movies. they r still going to go down in history.
  • TabithaRees 2010/06/25 20:43:21
    TabithaRees
    I think Harry Potter and the Twilight Saga will have equal amounts of dollars raking in. They're both series that have an equal number of fans, and they're both having the last movie come out as two separate flicks. Harry Potter MIGHT rake in more, but we can't be positive.
  • Feria~Badass of PHAET~ 2010/06/25 20:39:33
    Feria~Badass of PHAET~
    ... Why is this even a question? Its obvious which series is better. HP FTW!

2014/10/25 17:00:56