Fox News vs. CNN: Which news source is MORE biased?

Hoami 2007/02/08 19:00:46
CNN: they're the Democratic hatchet squad.
Fox: they're the propaganda wing of the Republican party.
TIE: they both stink equally.
For the second week in a row, White House advisers were trash-talking Fox News on the Sunday news shows yesterday. Fox is “not really a news station,” said David Axelrod. Rahm Emmanuel said Fox “ is not a news organization so much as it has a perspective.” A week ago, communications director Anita Dunn opened the White House offensive on Fox on a Sunday show, saying “Let’s not pretend they’re a news organization like CNN is.”

• sailorjack 2009/10/20 03:23:55
    sailorjack
    +12
    CNN -Bad MNBC -the lowest of the low, they should broadcast out of Moscow

• scottanthony72 2012/11/03 22:23:21
    scottanthony72
    Clearly their are many blind people. MAny are not aware of employees threatened by FOx for their non-republican views. Pressured to point of quiting, or fired over excuses. Look at the report on minutes given for REpublicans verus non republicans and it is sad how clearly biased they are. Unless you are clueless.
  • Mark scottan... 2013/03/29 13:28:37
    Mark
    Well, any political party will obviously be biased to their side. Does this upset you?
  • lurx: the soda jerk 2012/01/27 16:31:25
    lurx: the soda jerk
  • 2011/10/09 22:29:09
    +3
    Definetely Foxnews! I always see Obama's face on the front cover of that news site and there is always something negative about it lol and not to mention the ridiculous polls! You cant have an intelligent conversation on Foxnews. I have never seen such idiotic and racial comments from scumbags on that piece of shiiit news site. Before you repubs start bashing me Im neither Liberal or Republican
  • Lobo 2012/01/27 12:38:24
  • Sarah Lobo 2012/06/29 15:37:40
    Sarah
    +3
    If you're so intelligent you would know proper grammar. It's "neither educated NOR..." Well, you've painted your own portrait. Oh and it's tacky to use so many curse words and it doesn't prove your point at all. Stop being bigoted. You only reinforce the Republican reputation of being ignorant.
  • Mark Sarah 2013/03/29 13:34:25
    Mark
    You only reinforce the Liberal reputation of being a hypocrite! You clearly aren't the most educated either since there are several commas missing from some of your sentences that shouldn't be.
  • AverageHomeboy 2011/08/17 21:02:13
    AverageHomeboy
    +2
    Hardly even news.
  • Mark Average... 2013/03/29 13:35:04
    Mark
    Hardly even a comment.
  • no man 2011/06/03 06:41:06
    TIE: they both stink equally.
    no man
    to say the least each are biased, each slam and each praise. the thing is to actually get past that BS and ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THE QUESTIONS IN AN INTERVIEW. it's not hard people. I will watch news to find out whats going on with our troops of course, then when I see someone being interviewed I like to listen to see if some questions I have will be asked and answered. I don't care what news has to "honestly" say about something I have my own opinion, and I will look that crap up myself if I need to I only need to know the logistics. And if your really watching the new for an election then your all dumb they all put money towards a campaign so of course the news from that point on will be biased can people really be so ignorant? So if you have to get your opinions from someone else then you obviously have no problem letting people tell you what to do... in which case you should leave politics to real people with real opinion and actually search for factual truth
  • Centurion~PWCM~JLA 2011/05/23 06:42:07
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    I'm sure that CNN has donated more to the party of treason and perversion than FOX has donated to the republicans.
  • This is W³ 2011/05/20 16:13:20
    This is W³
    +2
    Fox News donated $1 million to the Republican Governors Association in 2010. That makes them completely biased.
  • Ellen This is W³ 2013/07/16 19:46:16
    Ellen
    +1
    So what and the liberal news stations don't?
  • This is W³ Ellen 2013/07/17 05:59:10
    This is W³
    That's what. No, liberal stations don't donate to the RGA.
  • Melissa0914 2011/03/19 21:53:48
    Melissa0914
    +2
    Wow!!! The results shock me! Fox so BLATANTLY bashes Democrat's and Obama every day, at least the other shows try and pretend to be a bit more bipartisan.
  • Ellen Melissa... 2013/07/16 19:47:56
    Ellen
    +1
    Not true Melissa. I have watched all news stations at some time or other and have heard Fox News reporters side with Obama plenty of times. O'Reilly is one. MSNBC and CNN are in bed with the liberals. Rachel Maddow is a total embarrassment to watch.
  • uncle remus 2011/03/16 22:52:14 (edited)
    uncle remus
    +2
    .....what's amusing is all of these faux news fans,think Rupert's garbage propaganda machine is some sort of beacon of truth and Glen Beck is some sort of watchdog against socialist, commie,Marxist etc. what a joke! Rupert is in big with CCTV, the key propaganda arm of the Chinese Communist party,he has numerous contracts with them and supports their views.... he's even got himself a Chinese Commie wife!! communist partyhe numerous contracts supports views chinese commie wife
  • Mark uncle r... 2013/03/29 13:36:37
    Mark
    Your grammar is beyond messed up, thus making your opinion obsolete.
  • politicaljunkie 2011/03/16 21:10:27
    politicaljunkie
    +4
    No contest!
  • RichERich 2011/03/16 15:32:04
    RichERich
    +3
    When has Fox News ever had a republican on and grilled them? Never! I have seen countless democrats get grilled by Anderson Cooper for something foolish they've said or done. How can anyone not see this??
  • Giantfan RichERich 2011/03/17 13:44:05
    Giantfan
    +1
    Whenever Fox puts a republican on and they ask them questions the hosts look like bobblehead dolls agreeing with everything they say. No matter how stupid their answers are.
  • Lobo Giantfan 2012/01/27 12:54:48
    Lobo
    and.... the DIMS just refuse to answer any honest tough question! WHAT other network or media source other than on the net, even questions BHO's ideas and believes? He does have a socialist leaning that seems to get a pass as does his entire past and associations ... His idea of utopia is many folks dream of the USSR!
    GET A JOB, LOBO
  • Giantfan Lobo 2012/01/27 16:29:04
    Giantfan
    +1
    I guess you never watch MSNBC. It's too liberal for you. But if you ever did decide to watch once in awhile you'd see that they aren't like conservatives walking hand in hand in agreement. Obama gets hammered when they think he's too conservative. As I do some times.But that's up to you. I'm no longer a conservative. I wasted 30 years of my life following their failed ideology. I am a progressive now moving forword not backwards. If you like staying put than conservatism is good for you. I don't. I like advancing not moving backwards to the days of the founding of this country. It's time people realize things and times have changed. We can't and shouldn't go back to the past. What worked then won't work now for the most part. At least I'll give Newt so credit. He's forward thinking compared to the cavemen along side him. But to put a colony on the moon is a waste of money. Even for a guy like me who loves astronomy and would love space travel to other worlds. And his light reflection back to earth on parts of cities where there is alot of crime to keep it bright is just insane to say the least. I'd rather take Obamas course. Go to Mars and skip the moon. We've been there and done that as they say and we found nothing of value on the moon.
  • Ellen Giantfan 2013/07/16 19:51:14
    Ellen
    +1
    MSNBC is filled will nothing but GOONS.
  • Giantfan Ellen 2013/07/16 21:08:49
    Giantfan
    LOL
  • Giantfan Lobo 2012/01/27 16:30:11
    Giantfan
    +1
    Get a job
    Been there and done that. For mucho many years and decades.
  • Pebbles RichERich 2011/05/20 20:35:49
    Pebbles
    You can say that again. It's like they only see what they want to see.
  • Ellen RichERich 2013/07/16 19:49:49
    Ellen
    +2
    Then you need to watch O'Reilly. He supported Obama's opinions plenty of times.
  • carolynb 2011/03/15 16:35:41
    carolynb
    +2
    I prefer MSNBC. They have their liberal shows, but they are unbiased during the day when they present the news.
  • BlackwinterG36C 2011/03/15 12:02:39
    BlackwinterG36C
    They shoved Obama down our thoats!!! If they put him under HALF the microscope they did to Palin he would NEVER had been elected. Of course I'm asking CNN to do thier job something they can't do. It feels like the Mainstream liberal media (CNN,New York Times,Newsweek,ABC,NBC/MSNBC,... only exists to get democrats elected.
  • Giantfan Blackwi... 2011/03/15 19:12:53
    Giantfan
    +1
    Wait. Fox News has more viewers then CNN and MSNBC combined and they pushed Obama down your throats but Fox blasted Obama every second they weren't praising Palin. So that means Palin being praised was shoved down more peoples throats then Obama being praised. And Obama being slammed was shoved down more peoples throats then Palin being slammed. You don't make any sense. But I'll bet your a conservative. So that accounts for your BS.
  • Blackwi... Giantfan 2011/03/16 03:58:30
    BlackwinterG36C
    You don't get it, Fox has opinion shows along with regular news. Fox is the ONLY place on TV you will find conservative voices!!! Everything else on TV comes from liberal news and the Hollywood left. Liberals love bashing Fox because they don't understand it. Fox was created as an alternative to the OVERWHELMING Liberal bias in the mainstream media.Fox was the ONLY news outlet that was critical of Obama. Keith Oberman of MSNBC said he got a funny feeling up his leg when he heard one Obama speech. CNN,MSNBC/NBC,ABC,CBS,etc are nothing more than groupies for democrats. They only time they criticize a democrat is when its something like Obama vs Clinton when they split into camps. Look how quickly they swept under the rug the Harry Reid "Negro Dialect" incedent. CNN is nothing more than the Clinton News Network.
  • Giantfan Blackwi... 2011/03/16 14:20:07 (edited)
    Giantfan
    +2
    We don't understand Fox. Only conservatives understand Fox. I believe that. Because they don't watch Fox for regular news they watch it for opinion news. Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity etc. They want to hear what they believe and these people feed it to them but the shovel full. Maybe the main stream media is more liberal because it's more factual. You know what. Go on believing BS. It's your choice. And when things happen a certain way and it goes against what Fox and you believe just call it liberal bias. Because that's just a conservative excuse for not believing the truth because the truth happened to go against you ideological beliefs.
  • Blackwi... Giantfan 2011/03/17 08:46:47
    BlackwinterG36C
    +1
    Your the one living in a world of BS if you believe liberal equals factual. I'm sick of hearing liberal reporters having orgasims when they cover Obama. Now its more different you hear their dissapiontment when they cover him since the BP spill ,and now how he's handled the Middle east and the earthquake in Japan. But don't lie to yourself if you think CNN equals balanced factual news. Fox continues to beat CNN and MSNBC in the ratings EVERY night! Because people are sick of Reporters pretending to be balanced.
  • Giantfan Blackwi... 2011/03/17 13:36:12
    Giantfan
    As opposed to conservatives having orgasims whenever Reagans name is mentioned. As I've told your kind before. More people are of averave to below average intelligence the are above average intelligence. More kids miss making the honor rolls in school then make it. So you only proved one thing. The average to below average viewer intelligence wise watch Fox as you stated by more viewers watch Fox then the other two. The more intellectually superior viewers watch MSNBC and CNN. Anything but Fox.
  • John Ca... Blackwi... 2013/01/31 16:59:52
    John Carter
    +1
    Sorry to jump in here so late in the game, but it should be 'you're' as opposed to 'your' and it's 'orgasms', not orgasims. Even my spell check alerted me to the misspelling of 'orgasims'. I'm not so sure 'Reporters' should be capitalized. There's probably numerous others, but I don't have the time to mention all of them. Now please, carry on with your Reagan worship, scatological and irrational fear of the 'liberal media' and socialism.
  • Ellen Blackwi... 2013/07/16 19:53:46
    Ellen
    +4
    Thank you again!! :)
  • Pebbles Blackwi... 2011/05/20 20:37:08
    Pebbles
    You've got to be kidding - so what about Faux News shoving Palin down our throats. If they put Palin through the crap they put Obama through so many conservatives woudln't be so gaga over that dumb broad.
  • Ellen Blackwi... 2013/07/16 19:52:33
    Ellen
    +2
    Thank you Blackwinter............these liberals on this site are sickening.
  • oldirishfan3130 2011/03/15 03:38:59
    oldirishfan3130
    Argue with me if u want, but if any of u think for one second that Fox is more biased than CNN, please educate yourself or I'll just embarrass you.

2014/07/28 18:45:36