FLU shot causes brain damage and other problems!

tracie 'American patriot" 2009/10/17 01:23:47
I will not get the Flu shot
i will get the flu shot!
NFL cheerleader suffers brain damage after getting flu shot
October 14, 12:35 PMDC Community ExaminerKhadijah Ali-ColemanPrevious Next 9 comments Print Email RSS Subscribe Subscribe http://www.examiner.com/x-21948-DC-Community-Examiner

Get alerts when there is a new article from the DC Community Examiner. Read Examiner.com's terms of use. Email Address

Include other special offers from Examiner.com
Terms of Use

The flu shot was the cause of Desiree Jennings brain damage.Flowing long brown hair, a beautiful face and adoring husband are features that describe Desiree Jennings and her life. However, her life today is changed forever --for the worse--from where it existed only a few short weeks ago. Less than a month ago, Desiree was a Redskins footaball team cheerleader, marathon runner and energetic fast-moving athlete. Today, Desiree has seizures, speaks in a painfully halted manner that is often incoherent and has neurological damage that is irreperable.The culprit: the flu shot.

Desiree, 25, was diagnosed by her therapist at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD as having dystonia, a brain disorder which causes body jerks, and abnormal or repetitive movements because the muscles in her body are continously contracting. She had no prior health issues and had decided to take the flu shot to prevent herself from getting sick. Though health officials assert that Desiree's case is rare, it is clear that not only the recent H1N1 vaccine is a cause for concern, but the common flu shot should alert people to make a careful consideration when getting the shot which is often available for free.
Also this redskin Cheerleader!

• Beth 2009/10/27 02:44:14
    i will get the flu shot!
    Beth
    +10
    I've had the flu shot every year I don't get brain damage or anything else I go to my family doctor who knows my history.So,this is not going to scare me or hinder me from getting the flu shot.People go to your Family doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• veer patel 2009/11/26 20:58:23
    I will not get the Flu shot
    veer patel
    +1
    um beth you must have brain damage due to the fact that you have wtched this video and RECOMMENDED the flu shot to people
  • Beth 2009/10/27 02:44:14
    i will get the flu shot!
    Beth
    +10
  • tracie ... Beth 2009/10/27 06:25:19 (edited)
    tracie 'American patriot"
    This was from the H1N1 shot, not the flu shot, that has been around for years. I don't really care if you take it or not it is your choice. "Maybe", if you have that choice ,if the government does not make you or others by force . This is information of fact and you do what you want.
  • Beth tracie ... 2009/11/09 03:20:28
    Beth
    It is not the Government responsibility!THE CDC has control of the flu shot and the H1N1 and so it is YOUR responsibility to take the shot(s) or not,it does not depend on the GOVERNMENT!YES,we do what we want,but our doctors and other health officials and health places and yes,our pharmacies give flu shots or the H1N1 shot!My dr.told me to come in and get the H1N1 shot in DECember and so that is what I'll do.THE Government is not responsible for the H1N1 shot it is the Center for Disease Control and they are the ones that give out the supply.OF course the Government is responsible for something and that is not the H1N1 shot so get your facts straight first,then if you want blame someone!I read the facts I've done my homework on the H1N1 shot and there is always a risk of possible side effects,so then read the literature on Side effects from The H1N1 shot!The Government or anyone else can Not MAKE YOU GET A H1N1 shot,only you can make that choice!So,it is not blame or shame but it is possible Side Effects and I quote one of them,"soreness at injection site",redness or swelling at injection site" and an allergic reaction,thats a biggie,if your allergic to eggs,then you decide!it is the media's scary stories that promt us to act in a mad or BLAME,Shame!So,the media once again i...
    It is not the Government responsibility!THE CDC has control of the flu shot and the H1N1 and so it is YOUR responsibility to take the shot(s) or not,it does not depend on the GOVERNMENT!YES,we do what we want,but our doctors and other health officials and health places and yes,our pharmacies give flu shots or the H1N1 shot!My dr.told me to come in and get the H1N1 shot in DECember and so that is what I'll do.THE Government is not responsible for the H1N1 shot it is the Center for Disease Control and they are the ones that give out the supply.OF course the Government is responsible for something and that is not the H1N1 shot so get your facts straight first,then if you want blame someone!I read the facts I've done my homework on the H1N1 shot and there is always a risk of possible side effects,so then read the literature on Side effects from The H1N1 shot!The Government or anyone else can Not MAKE YOU GET A H1N1 shot,only you can make that choice!So,it is not blame or shame but it is possible Side Effects and I quote one of them,"soreness at injection site",redness or swelling at injection site" and an allergic reaction,thats a biggie,if your allergic to eggs,then you decide!it is the media's scary stories that promt us to act in a mad or BLAME,Shame!So,the media once again is scaring people,BAD media!IT is our God given right to make our own choices unless your adolescence or young or a kid!You have a right to take responsibility for your actions and decisions and if the decision turns negative then it might be you fault!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bear Beth 2010/03/28 06:57:09
    Bear
    From the way you post, either the flu shot HAS damaged your brain, or you were born terminally stupid.
  • highlatte 2009/10/26 00:41:13
    i will get the flu shot!
    highlatte
    This case is an anomaly. There is alot of misinformation floating around and scare tactics.
  • Kennedy1st 2009/10/18 16:22:40
    i will get the flu shot!
    Kennedy1st
    I get the flu shot every year.I don't know why the scare tatics are being thrown out.The cheerleader may have had one of the factors that she reacted to ie eggs,heart condition,high blood pressure and others.
    Kennedy 1st
  • tracie ... Kennedy1st 2009/10/18 19:08:31
    tracie 'American patriot"
    i guess this one too? I don't know about you ,but if there is a chance my child could end up like this, then they can keep it!
  • sally 2009/10/17 05:38:52
    I will not get the Flu shot
    sally
    +1
    That's pretty disturbing.
  • tracie ... sally 2009/10/17 06:20:12
    tracie 'American patriot"
    +1
    http://www.examiner.com/x-219... click on this, have you seen this one?
  • Angel 2009/10/17 03:21:41
    I will not get the Flu shot
    Angel
    +3
    oh they claim its rare.....but how do you know , if you get the shot you want end up like this beautiful girl... I want be getting any of the govts vaccinations
  • Kara ~~~ American Patriot 2009/10/17 03:08:25 (edited)
    I will not get the Flu shot
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    +2
    I did get one about three weeks ago. I do not think I want a shot for the swine flu vaccine after hearing what she has gone through.

I have said a healing prayer for her.
    flu shot weeks shot swine flu vacine healing prayer flu shot weeks shot swine flu vacine healing prayer
  • Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~ 2009/10/17 01:31:01
    I will not get the Flu shot
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +4
    They can take their shot right in their own ole "derrière.
  • tracie ... Gracie ... 2009/10/17 01:32:09
    tracie 'American patriot"
    +3
    I know , gracie did you see the video? It was on fox tonight too.
  • Gracie ... tracie ... 2009/10/17 01:37:43
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +3
    I had heard about it...
  • tracie ... Gracie ... 2009/10/17 01:32:29
    tracie 'American patriot"
    +2
    spread the word!
  • Gracie ... tracie ... 2009/10/17 01:38:02
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +2
    I shared your question.
  • tracie ... Gracie ... 2009/10/17 01:39:57
    tracie 'American patriot"
    +2
    thanks i just saw it. I guess i am a Little slow. LOl ,but i wanted to warn people. Thanks my friend!
  • Gracie ... tracie ... 2009/10/17 01:42:11
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +1
    You're welcome.
  • Nimrod 2009/10/17 01:29:29
    I will not get the Flu shot
    Nimrod
    +2
    I wasn't planning on getting one anyway...I think it's best that no one does, but yet, they still do.
  • RockerChick 2009/10/17 01:28:03
    I will not get the Flu shot
    RockerChick
    +2
    there is a long list of reassons why you shouldnt get one...
  • strawberry 2009/10/17 01:25:44
    I will not get the Flu shot
    strawberry
    +2
    I never had a flu shot or the flu. I don't know about brain damage, but people with weak immune systems can get sick getting a flu shot.
  • tracie ... strawberry 2009/10/17 01:29:06
    tracie 'American patriot"
    +2
    did you watch the video? click on more
  • tracie ... strawberry 2009/10/17 01:37:26

2014/11/22 10:38:48