Do you think Sarah Palins teenage daughter being pregnant will effect her and mccain run?

Cal Woodrow 2008/09/01 22:11:19
Sarah Palins Daughter is pregnant will that effect her in anyway

• street 2008/09/03 19:13:08
    maybe......
    street
    +3
    there are a lot of people that can't see that the issue is not the daughter.

• i<3Babies 2009/08/27 17:15:26
    i<3Babies
    +1
    I don't care as long as my kids don't do that
  • TELICIA 2008/11/22 05:13:29
    TELICIA
    I KNOW THIS IS LATE BUT NO IT WOULD NOT HAVE HURT HER. IDK WHY THEY MADE SUCH A FUSS ABOUT HER DAUGHTER BEING PREGNANT HELL 12YR OLDS GET PREGNANT ALL THE TIME PUT THAT SHIT ON THE NEWS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A 16 YROLD BEING PREGNANT SHE JUST NEEDED THE ATTENTION!!!! BUT OBAMA WON SO WHO CARES ABOUT HER AND MCCAIN NOW...... I DONT WHY BECAUSE MY PRESIENT IS BLACK AMERICA IS CHANGING ANDFOR ALL U RACES FUCKERS OUT THERE KISS MINE AND OBAMAS ASS
  • Writing My Own Life 2008/11/06 20:10:17
    maybe......
    Writing My Own Life
    +1
    probably but idk
  • Car 2008/10/17 23:51:32 (edited)
    Car
    +1
    YOU know there is a crap load of women out there that got PG before the age of 16 and don't some religions practice young girls marriages to older men...and we know her daughter isn't the only one that has gotten pregnant in the last 70 years...under the age of 18 and not married so remember the old days unwed pregnant hidden in old days sent you away made you give up kid and then sent back home....
  • Reverend BullDOg 2008/10/17 17:52:45
    Reverend BullDOg
    +1
    As much as the country thrives on contraversy, it will still hurt her in the long run
  • redbull 2008/10/17 07:39:44
    redbull
    +1
    Sara Palin is a hypocrite when she states she is against teenage pregency & her own daughter's can not substain from sex, if that had been a anyone else especially someone of color they would have been sent to jail; like Genardo (the young man in GA) who was sentenance for having consential sex. The problem is not her daughter having a baby the problem is that she supports absence, but she is not teaching her daughter this. Pallin is not who I would want my daughter to look up to, they would not have tpo look that high, since her standards could use some lifting up higher & higher
  • mztims 2008/10/16 17:01:19
    maybe......
    mztims
    You can't always control the actions of teenagers. Trust me I know, I have a 15 year old. That being said, you can teach them what's right but it's up to them at that age to take what they are taught and use it to make sound decisions. It doesn't always work out like that. None of us are perfect. I do feel, however; that her getting married to the baby's father may be making a tough situation worse. That's where her parents should come in to discuss all sides of that decision with her because she is still very young and in this day in time the odds are against her marriage lasting. I don't trust that Palin would be a good VP, she is out of her league. I also don't blame her because her daughter got pregnant.
  • travelingal 2008/10/16 15:06:56
    travelingal
    Instead of worrying about someone else's kid, you should get an education. Your question is nearly illiterate. Why is it that all kinds of Hollywood hussies can get pregnant out of wedlock and everyone is just cool with that, and feminists are constantly supporting a woman's right to have a child without benefit of husband (or better yet, just abort it). Just because this young girl's mother happens to be a conservative running on a Republican ticket for VP is no excuse for treating her (and her family) so badly. The double standard here is appallingly obvious.
  • Cal Woo... traveli... 2008/10/16 20:41:01
    Cal Woodrow
    +1
    nice to hear your opinion, but you can leave the personal ATTACKS on your own polls, i could care less about her kid, however this is a public opinion website and i can ask any question i like, i would also like to know how this question is illiterate.lol its pretty damn well worded. unless you have the education equivalent of a fifth grader!
  • lilwarden 2008/10/15 11:38:44
    lilwarden
    +1
    It should effect her, if she can't control her own kids how can she step in if need be and run this country. I'd say controlling her kids would be an easier job
  • ~judypatootie~ :] 2008/10/15 01:39:32
    ~judypatootie~ :]
    she sucks either way
  • i812 2008/10/14 23:22:25
    i812
    +1
    why would it? is sara going to have the baby for her or something? sare had her last child and was back to work within weeks. would you do the same? what she has done in alaska is waht i expect from all politians. do what they are being paid for. just like most people do every day they go to work.
  • TarantinoDistrict9 2008/09/19 00:19:24
    TarantinoDistrict9
    +1
    Obama has so much worse of a past, if this effects her more than Obama's pastor, then it will just be sexist. obama effects obamas pastor sexist
  • Lovee Taranti... 2008/10/16 11:44:56
    Lovee
    +1
    Sorry but what is wrong with having muslim and atheist parents?
  • jonnyass Taranti... 2008/10/16 15:30:07
    jonnyass
    This is racist! Palin is red neck. I would never vote for the woman who is inexperienced. Nov 4, you will need a black President.
  • wolfycat 2008/09/08 04:21:07
    maybe......
    wolfycat
    +1
    because people are too ignorant to realize that if they looked in their own backyard, they would realize that they have plenty of skeletons in their own closets, and then maybe they'd keep their mouths shut, and focus on the real issues. It's real funny that the liberal population...you know, the ones who believe in premarital sex and pontificate abortion as birth control are angry because a teenager became pregnant, not that all liberals believe these things, mind you. They believe somehow, this should sidetrack people from focusing on the real issues. Is anyone asking Mr. Obama why he changed his name from Barry Soetoro to Barack Hussein Obama??? Hmmm, does this mean he is actually a muslim instead of a Christian. Makes sense to me! Maybe they should have done more research on Obama before they allowed him to run for president of the US...you know, the free world. The country that 'WAS' founded on Christian principles.
  • SeaJ 2008/09/05 21:08:36
  • jay 2008/09/04 21:31:38
    maybe......
    jay
    +1
    it might but why should people care she had sex got pregnat wow big deal they should still vote for him
  • ~So~Sue~Me~N God JESUS I trust 2008/09/04 19:47:24 (edited)
    ~So~Sue~Me~N God JESUS I trust
    +1
    I guess as much as Obama's mama being unwed at 17 pregnant with him.
  • mztims ~So~Sue... 2008/10/16 17:04:32
    mztims
    but the question wasn't about Obama!?@!
  • ~So~Sue... mztims 2008/10/16 23:37:40
    ~So~Sue~Me~N God JESUS I trust
    I answered NO, then left a comment why.
  • street 2008/09/03 19:13:08
    maybe......
    street
    +3
  • jay 2008/09/03 17:10:24
    maybe......
    jay
    +1
    Here's what happened AFTER Obama declared a cease-fire on these types of attacks against Governor Palin's family. Instead of suspending their attacks on Governor Palin as Obama asked, his operatives actually INCREASED their slander and smears. This is identical to what happened recently to the small country of Georgia when it was being attacked by Russia....as soon as a cease-fire was announced, Russian troops INCREASED their attacks on Georgian cities.

So, the continuing smears against Governor Palin prove that one of two things is happening:

EITHER - Barack Obama is the most incompetent leader of a political campaign ever, as nobody is even trying to do what he says;

OR - Obama has instructed his operatives to behave like the army of a communist dictator.

Maybe I'll make this a separate poll, so everybody can choose which one of these two choices is the most accurate.
  • street jay 2008/09/03 19:16:56
    street
    running the country is a dirty job wouldn't you agree.
  • Vicky 2008/09/03 12:40:52
    Vicky
    +2
    people will believe what ever they want to believe, and they do not want to believe that a mother would put her career ahead of the emotions of her child.
  • gasbecca 2008/09/03 12:25:19
    gasbecca
    +2
    Of course, that just shows how the Republicans are out of touch with the reality of teen pregnancies in America. Palin's policies of advocating abstinence and refraining from sex education and funding just doesn't cut it. A teenager needs guidance and let the Palin family be the eye opener to the Americans that 'abstinence' by itself doesn't work and we have to continue educating our children to avoid the Palin contravacy.
  • ~So~Sue... gasbecca 2008/09/04 19:48:08
    ~So~Sue~Me~N God JESUS I trust
    I guess as much as Obama's mama being unwed at 17 with him.
  • Attila 2008/09/03 12:11:19
    maybe......
    Attila
    +2
    depends on how the media feeds this story to the sheeple
  • Nathan Rugby 2008/09/03 06:49:28 (edited)
    Nathan Rugby
    +2
    I don't think the pregnancy is the actual issue. I think people will look at her as being a hippacrite and she should better practice what she preach. Her stance on Abstonance Education rather than Sex Ed will make her a target. If she did not have this view it wouldn't be an issue.
  • Pat 2008/09/03 02:38:04
    +2
    It absolutely should not make any difference!
  • Roxie 2008/09/02 07:42:24
    Roxie
    +2
    No one business!

In 10 weeks we will have forgotten her name!
  • YourObamaUpdate.com 2008/09/02 06:57:32
  • ~So~Sue... YourOba... 2008/09/04 19:48:51
    ~So~Sue~Me~N God JESUS I trust
  • YourOba... ~So~Sue... 2008/09/04 20:24:57
    YourObamaUpdate.com
    Obama's mama wasn't running for VP of the United States either...
  • ~So~Sue... YourOba... 2008/09/04 20:25:34
    ~So~Sue~Me~N God JESUS I trust
    +1
    Neither is Bristol.
  • YourOba... ~So~Sue... 2008/09/04 20:27:34
    YourObamaUpdate.com
    good point.... Obama's grandparents weren't running for VP of the United States.
  • ~So~Sue... YourOba... 2008/09/04 20:30:46
    ~So~Sue~Me~N God JESUS I trust
    +1
    No but the point is , a persons families personal life is not what this campaign should be about, at least she does not believe in murdering (abortion) the baby.
  • YourOba... ~So~Sue... 2008/09/04 20:35:26
    YourObamaUpdate.com
    +1
    I agree with you completely but before Palin was a sparkle in the RNC's eye, Obama was getting blasted for every non-issue you can think of. It hasn't been a fair fight for either side.... but welcome to American politics. Thank goodness this will be over in a couple of months and then back to the job of repairing America.
  • ~So~Sue... YourOba... 2008/09/04 20:42:17
    ~So~Sue~Me~N God JESUS I trust
    +1
    You are so right!
  • barkbark-247 2008/09/02 01:27:25 (edited)
    barkbark-247
    +1
    People need to keep their nose out of private affairs, it's none of anyones business ...so little to do than want to dig at shit, this simple minded go no where do nothing minds just butt in everywhere.....LOL.....they should go clean their own shit up stop worrying about someone else or is it most like to put others down so they can feel good about their self...hummmmm

2014/12/18 09:34:45