¿do you think Michael Jackson is cute?

Mafer A'Sanchez 2012/03/22 02:54:43
Yeahh a'm sure that!! a 100% no, a 10000000% sureMichael Jackson

• Shayla Anderson 2012/04/04 01:51:35
    Yeahhh he is so cute
    Shayla Anderson
    +3
    I repeat from my last comment considering MJ's attractiveness: He is f***ing sexy and anyone who denies it is blind and also deaf to the screams of all of those women who have fainted over him in concert!

• Dreaming Believer <3 2012/05/28 08:33:40
    Yeahhh he is so cute
    Dreaming Believer <3
    theres no need for me to look at his face to see whether hes "looking" cute or not but insteadly i can see his nature is really clean and thats what makes him too cute ;)
  • Ayushee 2012/05/27 19:14:18 (edited)
    Yeahhh he is so cute
    Ayushee
    +1
    His smile is super cute.....he had the costliest smile of the world! mj in the closet mj do u remember mj smile http://www.themjifc.com/forum... mj smile mj smile
  • Dreamin... Ayushee 2012/05/28 08:35:34
    Dreaming Believer <3
    hey i too thought the same ha!! x) his smile is infectious to me ;)
  • Foxy Roxy 2012/04/17 16:54:21
    Yeahhh he is so cute
    Foxy Roxy
    +2
    da definiton of cue is MJ
  • Shayla Anderson 2012/04/04 01:51:35
    Yeahhh he is so cute
    Shayla Anderson
    +3
  • Mercedes 2012/03/24 10:28:00
    Of course no!!!
    Mercedes
    Hell no! He's got more plastic than Cher.
  • Foxy Roxy Mercedes 2012/04/17 16:55:54
    Foxy Roxy
    +1
    Ya know if u got nothing nice to say about him or true then keed ur mouth shut plzz
  • Mercedes Foxy Roxy 2012/04/19 14:12:29
    Mercedes
    I'm free to express my own opinion. Just because you view him through f'loon colored glasses doesn't mean anyone who has eyes to see how fugly he was has to shut their mouth and not express their opinion because they might offend the f'loons who actually believe he was in any way good looking. My GOD he was ugly. There was nothing more hideous to look at in the history of music.
  • Foxy Roxy Mercedes 2012/04/19 17:35:12
    Foxy Roxy
    +1
    Excuse but I think that ya need to look again he da definition and Im quite aware thet everone had there own opinions but still this a questio for MJ FANS not mj haters and ya know something do u have any Idea how hurt was by all that poperatzi n the press and the meadia mj haters liek u made up about those lies reall hurt him cuz maybe if u were smart enough to look past all those lies u would see him for the sweet n loveable and kind mna he really was and MJ is hottest man eva n I cant beliveive that i would acually have da nereve to sayu dat bout him how rude
  • Mercedes Foxy Roxy 2012/04/20 06:24:37 (edited)
    Mercedes
    Why ask the question when you just want to skew the answers and only have people who gush over him and view him with rose colored glasses to respond? And I hope that some day you'll be able to see the 'truth' in those so called lies about him. You believe only what you want to believe. It's easier to wrap yourself up in a big bubble where you can believe that MJ was totally innocent of all the charges against him and in doing so, vilify his victims because you have no emotional attachment to them. Only him because he was famous.

It's human nature to think with your heart and not your head. How else do you explain his fans' attempts to absolve MJ of all blame for his own death and shift the blame to his doctor? The same thing happened with MJ's other victims after he died.
  • Foxy Roxy Mercedes 2012/04/20 16:17:34
    Foxy Roxy
    excuse me but I have a lot of emtional attatchment to him he has such a huge influence on me and my life every day and ur talking to a girl who cries over Mj over every signle day and night and I hope u one day will see da truth that Mj is a wounderful kind and cute and loveable humanitarian and sweet and huge hearted human being that he really is
  • Foxy Roxy Foxy Roxy 2012/04/20 16:18:11
    Foxy Roxy
    oh it aint human nature its u people u dumnbness so goodbye
  • Mercedes Foxy Roxy 2012/05/02 10:43:00
    Mercedes
    If you are crying over a dancer every day and night, I'll say it again. That's not a stab at you, just an outside observation. What saddens me is that people put entertainers like him on a pedestal that it threatens their own sanity and emotional well being. He was just an entertainer. He didn't care about you or anyone else. The fact that you get so upset over the fact that not everyone gushes over how great you think he was... is proof that you need to take a step back and redirect that mis-directed admiration to someone closer to home. Your mother or father, or better yet, get yourself a dog. [...]

Not everyone is going to agree with you, but that doesn't mean they don't have the right to their own opinion.
  • Foxy Roxy Mercedes 2012/05/07 16:24:23
    Foxy Roxy
    +1
    he cared about everyone he adored and loved all of his n I dnt need therapy excouse but im not a manic depressive I just reported
  • Foxy Roxy Mercedes 2012/04/20 16:20:16
    Foxy Roxy
    its ok u wont be posting anymmore mean comments bout MJ anymore after today so ha and again ha
  • The•Dungeon•Master 2012/03/22 06:08:40
  • ♫♪‼Chloey Arddun‼♫♪ 2012/03/22 03:57:46
    Of course no!!!
    ♫♪‼Chloey Arddun‼♫♪
    sorry, but I'm not attracted to dead people.
  • JRGoesGreenland 2012/03/22 03:55:45
    Not realy
    JRGoesGreenland
    No, I think he's dead.

2014/07/26 05:15:02