Do you like Shane Dawson??

gingerbread 2009/07/03 04:04:52
He is my Comedy hero!!!

• Hope 2010/08/18 15:31:27
    Yes he is halirious
    Hope
    +6
    Well, I personally like Shane Dawson, but everyone has different opinions, and I respect that. The only problem I have, is when people can only find flaws in his appearance, and that's why they dislike him, when nobody is perfect, and just because he has 'emo hair', he's not a bad person, necessarily. Also, I don't think that people should waste their breath hating, when all it causes is commotion. If you don't like his videos, and you have a different sense of humour, then don't watch them, there's no need to tell everyone just for the attention.

• asf 2010/04/15 01:40:17
    No, he's not funny
    asf
    +1
    This kid dying the most painful excruciating death would be justice for the crimes he has commited against mankind.
  • Jamie asf 2012/03/26 21:29:59
  • Idiotic dude... 2010/04/14 07:47:59 (edited)
    Other
    Idiotic dude...
    +1
    Don't get me wrong... I don't dislike Shane Dawson as a PERSON, I just have a serious problem with his supposed 'comedic' skits. (Sad, I know... D=) Sorry if I offend anyone with this rant!

Most of his supposed 'comedy' is inane drivel, with some moments of brilliance. One rainy day, I decided to watch one of Shane Dawson's videos - I forgot the name. Anyway, after the first minute, I'd already decided that it was just trash. Simply rubbish -utterly pointless. He was talking about 'sluts' and 'sex' half the time... hell, I can't fathom how anyone could go through all of his vids without sustaining serious brain damage.

Shane Dawson doesn't apply his humour especially well, either... and most of his humour is racially-inclined, sexually-orientated or generally offensive. It *is* possible to utilise that kind of comedy without being seriously offensive, but Shaney-boy clearly doesn't know how to.

In addition, his keyboard is clearly broken, as referenced by the way he capitalises all his video titles. The 'Caps Lock' key on his keyboard must be permanently jammed. I wonder why he doesn't get it fixed.

And then there's the fact that his videos are simply disgusting. The last Dawson video I watched was that 'Girls on Degrassi' trailer... I wanted to see if he'd improved. W...

And then there's the fact that his videos are simply disgusting. The last Dawson video I watched was that 'Girls on Degrassi' trailer... I wanted to see if he'd improved. When I saw him lick his lips with his *putrid* tongue, I just about hurled. Well... not really, but someone saw, and I got in a hell of a lot of trouble. Guess I'm not going to be watching Shaney for a long, long time... not that that's a bad thing.

And that's it. Rant over. Again, sorry if I offended any of you. Shaney-boy does have some good ideas, I'll give him that - and he speaks his mind, which is a good thing, so he's not all bad. He has loads of followers, too... so he's doing something right, I guess. And disliking Shane Dawson's humour just for the sake of it (like I am) is pretty stupid too... maybe my sense of humour is just warped?

Anyway, if you disagree with me, tell me why I should like Shane Dawson's vids without using the words 'jealous' or 'gay' (or any other kind of baseless slur for that matter), and I'll try and listen. =)
  • muster Idiotic... 2010/09/01 19:51:49
    muster
    +3
    very humble and true answer. I mean, i don't judge people by their looks, or how they speak. And i don't see myself being jeaolous about what he's doing because that would be completely idiotic. But his language, the videos, these are being watched by little girls and boys out there, and it's just too much. Idolizing someone like him for his videos is just bad.. So much profanity with little creativity in using them.
  • ellie muster 2011/05/02 20:22:45
    ellie
    the word influenced drives me nuts i know you didnt use it but you used it in a different context. um that word gets to me because im sick of ppl saying be careful what ya do or you could get someone else doing it! well have you seen the commercials on tv the ^ Above the influence commercials yes they are talking about drugs and not to do them cause your friends are but you could also use it in other things so if a dude on tv or a computer screen starts swearing doesnt mean kids have to follow him if they know better and beilieve their parents that its bad they wont do it. but if ppl are so unsure that their kids wont they should just lock them in solutary. cause the whole world is going to do it.
  • boobskannon 2010/04/04 21:21:24
    No, he's not funny
    boobskannon
    +3
    ANNOYING
  • Hellius 2010/02/21 07:19:39
    No, he's not funny
    Hellius
    +4
    I find it interesting that the only response Shane Dawson fans can give to people who express their dislike in his content is, "HURRRDURR UR JUST JEALOUS." Like, literally. Everywhere I look.
  • Toria5637 Hellius 2010/10/20 01:38:46
    Toria5637
    YOURE JUST JEALOUS ahah but no.. you just have a bad sense of humor.. thats all :D
  • Jesse Docken 2010/02/09 05:51:52
    No, he's not funny
    Jesse Docken
    [...]
  • MRG 2010/01/30 07:54:47
    Yes he is halirious
    MRG
    +2
    Omg I love Shane Dawson, how can you not?
    Maybe you'r just jealous? I happen to like they way he looks!
    and i do enjoy watching his vids :D!
    why if it wasn't for Shane Dawson then i don't know what id do!!
    I think his characters are genius, and they way he plays then are awsome!!
    I LOVE YOU SHANE :D!!
  • brett 2010/01/30 06:09:53
    Other
    brett
    [...]
  • chris 2010/01/26 14:03:57
    No, he's not funny
    chris
    +4
    He isn't funny.
  • joe 2010/01/17 22:02:49
    No, he's not funny
    joe
    +3
    Stupid stuff. Makes no sense. Do something better dude.
  • Brian 2010/01/01 22:08:15
    No, he's not funny
    Brian
    I think he fuckin sucks. His videos aren't funny at all
    he looks like a whitentrash emo kid Not saying I can do better because is can't but he ain't funny
  • ShaneDawsonIsGay 2009/12/06 15:52:59
    Other
    ShaneDawsonIsGay
  • emily 2009/11/18 22:49:16
    Yes he is halirious
    emily
    I love him! I love watching all of his videos, plus for all the Fred fans, Shane update's WAY more than him, so put that in your juice box and SUCK IT!
  • Jadamink 2009/11/01 17:08:04
    No, he's not funny
    Jadamink
    This is so dumb. But the reason why I don't like shane dawson is because he copied off of one of my videos. He was shane gaga, and I was jadagaga. But whatever!
  • emily Jadamink 2009/11/18 22:45:13
    emily
    No one cares, I bet your was freakin retarded anyways
  • Toria5637 Jadamink 2010/08/18 21:48:17
    Toria5637
    +2
    okay.. so honestly i dont think that Shane Dawson would copy your video haha i mean seriously he's not going to go.. randomly see your video and go "OH MY GOSH THATS SMART GOTTA COPY THAT!:D" seriously... haha
  • Bob 2009/10/18 00:18:10
    No, he's not funny
    Bob
    Fred and Shane are both equally horrible
  • emily Bob 2009/11/18 22:47:05
    emily
    Fred is a freakin dumbass and Shane is awesome!
  • blahhalb 2009/09/09 01:15:57
    No, he's not funny
    blahhalb
    +4
    Shane Dawson sucks, he looks like a white trash emo.[...] Don't even get me started on Fred.
  • mi<3333 2009/08/20 20:53:18
    Yes he is halirious
    mi<3333
    +4
    shane is awsome <33333 he rox ily muffins lol
  • gingerb... mi<3333 2009/08/28 22:47:37
    gingerbread
    haha muffins is amazing. i love him!
  • nuts gingerb... 2010/04/05 22:36:29
    nuts
    +2
    nuuts :8
  • XVanceX 2009/07/31 22:00:39
    Yes he is halirious
    XVanceX
    +3
    AMAZING I <3333 HIM!!! (I'm not gay) BUT YOU KNOW WHAAT I MEAN!

-=Vance N.=-
  • DeathToEmo 2009/07/28 02:57:30
    Other
    DeathToEmo
  • emily DeathToEmo 2009/11/18 22:46:14
    emily
    Your name is DeathToEmo and your calling Shane a [...] Wow...
  • invisiblelane :D 2009/07/15 17:08:47
    Yes he is halirious
    invisiblelane :D
    yessss
  • K!BBL3Z 2009/07/03 09:02:01
    He's okay
    K!BBL3Z
    +1
    WELL HE IS OK BUT FRED IS 10X BETTER THEN HIM
  • gingerb... K!BBL3Z 2009/07/03 21:00:03
    gingerbread
    +1
    STOP WITH FRED! I DIDN"T ASK ABOUT FRED SO SHUT THE HELL UP!
  • invisib... K!BBL3Z 2009/07/15 17:10:46
    invisiblelane :D
    What fred sucks!!He just makes that ridiculous voice. Shane is way better. Better looking and way funnier. FRED SUCKS!!! FRED IS NOT FUNNY!!
  • emily invisib... 2009/11/18 22:45:52
    emily
    Amen!
  • rinkanax K!BBL3Z 2010/08/18 17:28:58
    rinkanax
    +3
    Like you even have taste? You like fred, Your name is "I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!" And your picture is a dog. Fred is the most horrible Youtuber ever. Shane Dawson = Win.
  • southern<3killjoy 2009/07/03 04:16:22
    Yes he is halirious
    southern<3killjoy
    +1
    <3 shane dawson
  • pyromaniaticwhale17 2009/07/03 04:12:24
    Yes he is halirious
    pyromaniaticwhale17
  • Gavin 2009/07/03 04:11:52
    Yes he is halirious
    Gavin
    hes fucking hallarouse hes better then fred but jimmy is the best of all
  • T*A*Y 2009/07/03 04:10:38
    He's okay
    T*A*Y
    not as funny as fred though
  • Gavin T*A*Y 2009/07/03 04:14:13
    Gavin
    fred talks.....and uses his computer to edit thats not funny look im fred omg im 6 my mom is a hooker she yells at me alot im a retard i like judy and all i talk aout is kevin being fat......and while doing it i talk in a chipmunk voice WICH I DONT EVEN HAVE I USE A COMPUTER TO DO IT.................OMG I NEED MY MEDICATION .....(becouse im retarded i was stepped on as a child its not my fault!!!*cry*)thats how fread acts exactly somea taht is even quotes....
  • T*A*Y Gavin 2009/07/03 04:16:17
    T*A*Y
    i know and for some reason, it makes me laugh. TONS of ppl think he's stupid but that's ok cuz he probably is but he's hilarious to me :D

2014/09/21 22:19:08