Do you like Beast Boy better with Terra or Raven?

Werewolfgirl1995 2009/07/19 07:56:52
with Raven
with Terra
With Raven

• CsengeBéres 2010/05/21 20:46:18
    with Raven
    CsengeBéres
    +5
    Raven + Beastboy!
    It's not a quesion! >love<
    And I say opposites attract, too.
    Terra is a rat. And she died. So, Raven and Beastboy can be a couple!
    (but they sooo shy...!)

• Rachel 2013/06/22 19:30:00
    with Raven
    Rachel
    Beastboy with Raven. Terra and Beastboy were "cute" while it lasted...
    I like Terra, but I can't stand her with Beastboy and I like Raven better than Terra. :3 Just my opinion.
  • RedheadedAngel38 2012/11/08 03:26:22
    with Raven
    RedheadedAngel38
    +3
    Terra isn't terrible but I agree there is something about her that ticks me off! I'm a romantic so I know a perfect love scenario when I see one! Love/hate all the way! Opposites attract and they are similiar on ways too so perfection!! Beast boy and raven until I die and then some!!
  • Justin Johnson 2012/11/07 22:09:19
    with Terra
    Justin Johnson
    Idk why everyone thinks Terra is annoying, i mean ya she did betray the titans, but it was because slade was controlling her and/or helping her control her powers. She didn't actually want to hurt anyone. She was misled and i think Beast Boy and her r a better couple.
  • jack104 2012/10/20 06:05:12
    with Raven
    jack104
    +3
    definetly raven, i think beastboy and her have good chemistry.

oh. and terra can drop dead.^^
  • bjrn.we... jack104 2013/07/08 21:41:19
    bjrn.werner
    BB and Terra loved each other but ass friends in the end. And she saved the day. And the titans tried to save her and said she was an true friend and a titan. And then she came back but she had chosen a normal life.
  • uxuesroom 2012/08/12 20:10:36
    with Raven
    uxuesroom
    +3
    raven is better than terra ... raven and beast boy forever
  • bjrn.we... uxuesroom 2013/07/08 21:42:32
    bjrn.werner
    She had chosen a normal life ad the end. and as a good friend BB let her go. And she did the same.
  • Brittany 2012/04/29 22:13:16
    with Raven
    Brittany
    +1
    I don't have a problem with Terra. She is pretty. No one can deny that, But in Things Change, he got over her. He moved on. I just prefer him with Raven.
  • bjrn.we... Brittany 2013/07/08 21:44:05
    bjrn.werner
    No he didn't he let her go so she could live a normal life. And she let them go to so they could life their life's.
  • emerl1 2012/04/15 18:57:37
    with Raven
    emerl1
    +2
    BB x Rae 4 EVER
  • Evelynx0x0 2012/03/31 15:01:20
    with Raven
    Evelynx0x0
    +2
    beast boy and raven forever!!! Terra is INSANE!!!
  • bjrn.we... Evelynx0x0 2013/07/08 21:40:32
    bjrn.werner
    No she was confused and thought nobody liked her. And when she most needed a friend BB betrayed her. And the titans at the end said she was a true friend and a titan. Then she came back and had chosen a normal life
  • Ronja Branzell Flood 2012/03/14 18:15:42
    with Raven
    Ronja Branzell Flood
    +3
    I love Beast Boy with Raven! BBXRae forever!!! Suck on that Terra!!
  • Ronja B... Ronja B... 2012/03/14 18:20:33
    Ronja Branzell Flood
    +2
    And I hate Terra to the bones!! Terra betrayes them then expect them to forgive her! sure she helped kill Slade.. but she broke BB's heart.. and Raven have always been the one that been there for him.. BBXTerra can go and f***k itself and BBXRae is forever true and will always be loved more!!
  • love Ronja B... 2012/03/25 16:03:33
    love
    +5
    ikr u r so right terra sucks and she only got beast boy to trust her just so she can betray him and her friends in my opinion terra can go f**k herself cuz no one even likes her anymore she is a traitor and working for slade bad choice terra got what she deserves and if i ever saw her id say "go to hell terra nobodys gonna forgive u for what you just did" thanks for writing something nobody else wud :-#
  • Ronja B... love 2012/04/26 12:39:02
    Ronja Branzell Flood
    well somebody had to do it. and I don't care what Terra and Bb lovers think.. I say what I want and that's that!! and if I met Terra I wouldn't just send her away with words I would give her a good beating too XD and I would tell Raven to go for it with BB.. I got Terra out of the way :3 thanks for thinking with me XD
  • bjrn.we... Ronja B... 2013/07/08 21:11:17
    bjrn.werner
    +1
    If you didn't know Terra had chosen a normal life with school and everything. And BB sees her and keeps contacting her fore getting her to remember her pass. and in the end in her way she says she has chosen this life now he has chosen his as a Titan. Cause she knows that after everything in the past it wouldn't be a good idea to come back. Cause she wouldn't want that to happen again. And as a good friend he is. He lets her go. but Terra also let the Titans go when she choose her new life. And when she died before she came back by herself. The Titans had written ad her stone grave that she was a Titan and a true friend. And the titans tried everything to get her back but she did all that herself. So can you stop hating so badly. if you don't like her fine but all in all she was a good person and saved the day from a volcano and sacrificed herself.
  • bjrn.we... Ronja B... 2013/07/08 21:44:17
    bjrn.werner
  • Mikkey 2011/12/08 20:43:20
    with Raven
    Mikkey
    +2
    Raven and Beast Boy make a great couple! The love/hate thing is so cute!!! Terra is a physco and a bitch in the TV show and the comics. And in the comics Beast Boy loves Raven (it's true) I freaking HATE Terra. That stupid, tratious bitch! Raven is amazing.
  • bjrn.we... Mikkey 2013/07/08 21:13:45
    bjrn.werner
    +1
    She didn't betray them in the end she saved the day and sacrificed herself fore it. and she came back and lived a new normal life soo.
  • BigBoiDrew 2011/12/07 20:14:40
    with Raven
    BigBoiDrew
    bb+raven should be together not him and terra because if i had a gilrfriend that tried to kill me then so called tried to make it up to me i still wouldn't trust her or be with her I would stick the person I've known longer anyway not some random chick that looks hot that shows up on my door step and honestly terra isn't hot so she dosen't fit in any of this all of you that say bb+raven thumbs up, those who say bb+terra don't say anything else please so we can save some room for the people that actually have some since.
  • bjrn.we... BigBoiDrew 2013/07/08 21:17:09
    bjrn.werner
    +3
    In the end Terra and BB loved each other but as good friends. so why even say Raven or Terra. And it is actually BB that wants Terra back soo.
  • GhostlyHelen 2011/11/18 22:36:46
    with Raven
    GhostlyHelen
    +1
    He goes better with me than that skank Terra.
  • bjrn.we... Ghostly... 2013/07/08 21:19:23 (edited)
    bjrn.werner
    +2
    Terra was a good friend in the end. And you tried to get her out of that stone thing but she did it herself and choose a normal life and later BB got together with "you" so why even say anything.
  • ormande 2011/10/09 03:36:01
    with Raven
    ormande
    +1
    raven is obviously the right choice, though terra betrayed him he forgave her but he tried to hard to maake her into a person she isnt anymore..although he could have just restarted. raven may not be able to heal what someone else did she can still brighten his life as he can do the same. but does anyone know a site where i can read the origonal teen titans comics. im conducting research so i can make a partnership offer to the DC team so that i can bring the show back bigger and better..
  • Rockinrollchika 2010/12/30 03:39:51
    with Raven
    Rockinrollchika
    +3
    One, because it's cannon. Two, the same reason I can't stand RobRae: they're too alike. RobRae is too angsty, BBTer is too bubbly. Can you imagine how obnoxious that would be? With BBRae, B can pull Rae out of her shell and Rae can calm B down if he gets too... Excited. Not to mention that they are ADOREABLE!!!!
  • beast girl 2010/11/19 21:56:20
    with Terra
    beast girl
    +1
    beast boy and terra where in love the minute the caught sight of eachother. sure terra betrayed them but thats the whole point of love. they are my favourite type of couple hero and villian <3 and now beast boy is hurt and burned because she is gone that is something raven cant heal. terra was mostly being controled by slade she still loved him and he always loved her and still does even if she wont remember. but i think she does remember she just dosent want anyone to get her because of her again or because she dosent think she deserves to be happy. she basically said that in things change. BEAST BOY AND TERRA FOREVER <333 =) dosent dosent deserves happy basically change beast boy terra 333 dosent dosent deserves happy basically change beast boy terra 333 dosent dosent deserves happy basically change beast boy terra 333
  • Werewol... beast girl 2010/11/19 23:48:09 (edited)
    Werewolfgirl1995
    +1
    Hero and villian is a good couple and is one of my favorite types of couples but my favorite is a love/hate relationship like the one Raven and Beast Boy share
  • kat 2010/10/03 08:56:08
    with Raven
    kat
    +2
    Raven she is the best and
    terra is frekin mad! i dont know wat bb finkin
  • kat kat 2010/10/03 08:58:54
    kat
    +3
    hey check it out! raven's colour when u vote 4 her is green and wats bb's fave colour? :D
  • bjrn.we... kat 2013/07/08 21:23:08
    bjrn.werner
    +1
    She saved the day at the end not so mad again. and she choose a normal life.
  • Moon 2010/08/05 14:42:15
    with Raven
    Moon
    +4
    Terra is a bitch.
  • Werewol... Moon 2010/08/07 00:16:53
    Werewolfgirl1995
    Yeah,she is
  • bjrn.we... Werewol... 2013/07/08 21:25:59
    bjrn.werner
    +2
    No she was confused and thought nobody liked her. And when she most needed a friend BB betrayed her. And the titans at the end said she was a true friend and a titan. Then she came back and had chosen a normal life.
  • sandra 2010/07/29 19:20:30
    with Raven
    sandra
    +4
    raven and bb all the way
  • CsengeBéres 2010/05/21 20:46:18
    with Raven
    CsengeBéres
    +5
    Raven + Beastboy!
    It's not a quesion! >love<
    And I say opposites attract, too.
    (but they sooo shy...!)
  • sandra CsengeB... 2010/07/29 19:24:27
    sandra
    +4
    your all right raven is better
  • bjrn.we... CsengeB... 2013/07/08 21:29:32
    bjrn.werner
    +1
    First she is not a rat. She saved the day at the end and sacrificed herself. then SHE CAME BACK by herself after the titans had said she was a true friend and a titan. And they had tried everything to save her. She came back and had chosen a normal life with school and everything. BB and Terra loved each other at the end but as good friends.
  • TherealRNO 2010/05/06 02:16:06
    with Raven
    TherealRNO
    +3
    Raven. Not only did the source material make BB/Rae canon from 2003 onward (and the show itself helped with the pair's longetivity, even though the show was based on the period before Geoff Johns put them together), but it sealed Terra's fate too, since the last time we saw the blond bimbo (for in the comics, she was literally that and her skinny form was prescribed to be a result of her smoking habit), she came back as an undead zombie and Beast Boy literally ripped her apart.

Whilst realizing that he can never forget his first love, the changeling realized in issue #75 of the Titan comics just prior to that whole Blackest Night saga that he loved Raven. And Raven in turn, would love him and would be with him at present were it not for her own fear of herself. She distances herself from him and denies herself his love, because she doesn't want her demonic side to come out and use him like a puppet. Her heritage and fear of passing it down to the next generation is also why she is afraid to go the next step--i.e. intercourse--with her green beau, unlike Dick and Kori who knocked each other up repeatedly in the 1980's comics and on-again-off-again ever since then as well.

So, with that said, if we're keeping in league with canon, now that Young Justice is itself getting a car...

So, with that said, if we're keeping in league with canon, now that Young Justice is itself getting a cartoon, eventually the possibility of getting a Geoff Johns-era Titans series with BB/Rae in it (or even having BB and Rae cameo together in the Young Justice series, since most of the former Young Justice members would become future Titans under Geoff anyway) would be exponentially higher.
  • bjrn.we... TherealRNO 2013/07/08 22:33:07
    bjrn.werner
    It wasn't beast boy that killed her it was Halo that turned her to stone not killed. (She was already dead kind of she was a zombie.)

2014/07/30 13:13:38