DO YOU LIKE A MOVIE THAT IS GOT PLENTY OF HORROR, GORE AND BLOOD, IF YOU DO THEN THE MOVIE;"Prometheus" IS FOR YOU?

BIG BAD JOHN R. 2012/06/12 22:28:03
Yes, I can't wait to see;"Prometheus"
No, I don't like that type of movie.
Prometheus has a very strong story line and stunning special effects. It is a lot better than the last bunch of alien movies.

“Prometheus” definitely isn't the movie to bring your child to, but it is the right movie for sci-fi fanatics looking for an enjoyable 124-minute thriller. The movie’s story revolves around human's desire for a greater knowledge of our own existence in the cosmos. Such desire is matched by a commercialized outer space mission to a different galaxy that is previously depicted in drawings from ancient civilizations.

The commercial fleet, filled with geologists, biologists, doctors, engineers and other professions, land at their designated planet after two years of flight in an effort to seek a “higher being” for their boss. As team members of the commercialized flight explore the terrain of the new planet, they are unexpectedly greeted by frightening, violent aliens.

From the middle of the movie until the end there is a lot of blood and gore. If you are squeamish or sensitive to blood, “Prometheus” is not the right summer blockbuster for you.

During most of the film, the audience follows the young scientist, Elizabeth Shaw, who is both emotionally and physically hurt by the aliens. Noomi Rapace, who plays Elizabeth Shaw succeeds in highlighting the distraught and adolescent mind of the young scientist throughout the film.

The film is offered in both XD-3D and on regular digital cinema at the Tinsletown Theatre in The Woodlands. I suggest seeing the film on a regular digital cinema screen as opposed to on a XD-3D screen. Spending $14 for one movie ticket is a bit much, but if you are one to invest in every visual and atmospheric enhancement at the theater, go right ahead.

+1
    if it is predictable, it is a waste of my time
  • BIG BAD... Mike 2012/06/13 16:21:54
    BIG BAD JOHN R.
    +1
    They are all predictable aren't they.
  • Mike BIG BAD... 2012/06/13 16:23:28
    get boring after a while
  • SamTheSlayer [Codename: Duc... 2012/06/13 02:19:53
    Yes, I can't wait to see;"Prometheus"
    SamTheSlayer [Codename: Duchess]
    +1
    It appears to have action as well. Now if there's comedy, it sounds like the perfect move for me.
    I look forward to seeing it.
  • BloodlessVeins 2012/06/13 01:56:11
    Yes, I can't wait to see;"Prometheus"
    BloodlessVeins
    +1
    But there are few friends I can see them with. Sometimes I get so bored by horror movies (when they run the 'typical' track) that I start laughing to find some fun.
    That disturbs some.
  • moleman 2012/06/13 00:40:19
    moleman
    +1
    it's the same creature from alien?
  • Ozymandias 2012/06/12 23:55:00
  • irish 2012/06/12 22:44:14
    Yes, I can't wait to see;"Prometheus"
    irish
    +1
    supposedly an excellent prequel!
  • Solomonster 2012/06/12 22:36:03
    Yes, I can't wait to see;"Prometheus"
    Solomonster
    +1
    Well, I can wait... But I'm interested.
  • BIG BAD JOHN R. 2012/06/12 22:34:25
    Yes, I can't wait to see;"Prometheus"
    BIG BAD JOHN R.
    They claim it is better than;“Alien vs. Predator,” and I thought that was rather lame so I may like this new one. Especially if it has a strong story line and good acting. prometheus the movie prometheus the movie
  • swimmingswan 2012/06/12 22:32:49
    Yes, I can't wait to see;"Prometheus"
    swimmingswan
    +1
    CAN,T WAIT TO SEE IT

2014/11/01 01:51:06