Do you know DEAR ABBY

Mollydolly 2009/06/04 08:31:35
it just gets worser and worser
so?  what's the problem?
ABBY ADMITTED SHE WAS AT A LOSS TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:\

Dear Abby, A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese?

Dear Abby, What can I do about all the Sex, Nudity, Fowl Language and Violence on My VCR?

Dear Abby, I have a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his.

Dear Abby, I am a twenty-three year old liberated woman who has been on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive and I think my boyfriend should share half the cost, but I don't know him well enough to discuss money with him.

Dear Abby, I've suspected that my husband has been fooling around, and when confronted with the evidence, he denied everything and said it would never happen again.

Dear Abby, Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own?

Dear Abby, I joined the Navy to see the world. I've seen it. Now how do I get out?

Dear Abby, My forty year old son has been paying a psychiatrist $50.00 an hour every week for two and a half years. He must be crazy.

Dear Abby, I was married to Bill for three months and I didn't know he drank until one night he came home sober.

Dear Abby, My mother is mean and short tempered I think she is going through mental pause.

Dear Abby, You told some woman whose husband had lost all interest in sex to send him to a doctor. Well, my husband lost all interest in sex and he is a doctor. Now what do I do?

Remember these people can vote!!

• SABLE 2009/06/04 14:08:12
    it just gets worser and worser
    SABLE
    +2
    She's had some wild questions but she always seems to find just the right responses.

• Little Angel 2009/06/04 18:28:37
    it just gets worser and worser
    Little Angel
    +1
    worser worser Sorry .... Too Funny!
  • Foo Master Angie 2009/06/04 17:04:54
    it just gets worser and worser
    Foo Master Angie
    +1
    I think I'll repeat what I posted on your last poll:

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use
  • CeeCee47 2009/06/04 15:30:20
    CeeCee47
    +1
    Well then!

• SABLE 2009/06/04 14:08:12
    it just gets worser and worser
    SABLE
    +2
  • wolfshadow 2009/06/04 09:13:16
    wolfshadow
    +1

They are Majically Delicious!

2014/07/28 16:31:36