Do You Approve Of Gerard's Marriage With Lyn-Z?

Evey 2007/09/28 20:54:03

• poisonvioletslove 2009/01/11 14:42:23
    poisonvioletslove
    +3
    Fuck all the stupid rumors. People are just making all this "Gerard's back on drugs because of LynZ, she's a druggie too" shit up because they WANT a reason to hate LynZ, just because she's married to him. Why the hell would he marry her if he didn't want to?? Trust me, I'm the biggest MCR, Gerard Way fan girl in the world and if anyone did anything bad to them, I would actually go mad. I threw a shoe, a pen, a ruler and a book at a guy once because he told me that Gerard Way went round LA getting girls to cut their wrists. But I don't see anything wrong with LynZ. They make eachother happy and they seem really well suited. If LynZ is a problem for Gerard, then it's up to him to leave her, or for his band to make him see that.
    Nothing's going to change because some pathetic little girls go round bitching about her on the internet.
    So get over yourselves.
    End of rant :)
    MCR 4EVA

• Vixter Frerard 2014/04/12 02:14:30
  • splows2233 2013/12/30 18:38:15 (edited)
  • asdfghjkl 2012/11/10 15:39:46
    asdfghjkl
    NO UGH I HAVE NEVER LIKED LYNZ NOW SHE HAS JUST UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH GERARDS MINE!
  • killjoy asdfghjkl 2013/06/24 04:04:19
    killjoy
    +1
    my god youre a freaking idiot. gerard doesnt know you exist, so get over yourself. might as well be happy for your idol, as long as hes happy so am i. i suggest you stop throwing tantrums and be happy for him too because you and him were never going to happen. you shouldnt like a band just because you want to date them, like them for their music. idiots like you really make me angry
  • ☠megan_massacre☠ 2012/10/18 16:22:21
    ☠megan_massacre☠
    +1
    Of course! I love Lyn-Z. She makes Gerard happy, and that's all that matters. I've never seen gerard happier than when he's talking about Lyn-Z and Bandit in an interview. His whole face lights up and you can tell he loves them so much. I just love that he's finally happy.
    Gerard and Lyn Z 2012
  • Sinister Ken Doll™ 2012/10/15 22:57:28
    Sinister Ken Doll™
    lol i doubt gerard needs my approval on his marriage
    but if he's happy, then that's great, i just don't understand all the drug rumors...? its the first time ive heard of it....
  • Little Lynz Way 2012/10/14 20:27:44
    Little Lynz Way
    +1
    I don't care , To me they are a beautiful couple. They even have a beautiful daughter named Bandit Lee Way but seriously they're meant for each other. <3 :)
  • GwendyR 2012/03/21 00:45:57 (edited)
    GwendyR
    I kind of disagree now. Cuz.....she's been mean to fans lately. Like calling a girl named Charlie a c*nt. Proof? i don't really care if Lyn-z reads this, cuz she knows it's the truth. Heres something else she said recently about a fan of Gerard.

http://fortheloveofgodjuststo...

http://cubic1es.tumblr.com/po...

. Hate her...... "She’s a stupid c*nt and I hate her." - Lynz about Saying about this girl. http://cubic1es.tumblr.com/ .

'He's my husband and he is your fantasy guess who gets to snuggle with him at night?" - Lyn-z late 2007 or early 2008 I read that news around youtube in comments.,.. to a MCR fan, and a group of fans behind the fan heard Lyn-z telling his fan that. Then recently. She recently she told a fan on twitter, kind of the same thing she told a fan in 2007/2008.

I don't think I like her.
  • ☠megan_... GwendyR 2012/10/18 16:27:34
    ☠megan_massacre☠
    +1
    I don't believe she'd say anything like that. But even if she did idk if I could blame her because some fans are just plain mean to her because they think she stole gerard from them. They need to realize that Gerard was never theirs to begin with. I'd get annoyed if girls were oogling my husband all the time too.
  • Little ... ☠megan_... 2012/10/19 04:00:49
    Little Lynz Way
    +1
    I totally agree Beside were does it say that Lyn Z actually wrote to this girl saying all this crap about her I don't see were that is only a profile some some weird azz chick we do not even know, also I Lynz never ever had a BF until she was like 19 and also Gerard was the only one to take the place for being there for her and also taking that one place of being her BF/Husband.
  • ☠megan_... Little ... 2012/10/19 04:03:14
    ☠megan_massacre☠
    +1
    Exactly. There is no proof of Lyn-Z ever saying that. Some crazy chick just made it up.
  • Little ... ☠megan_... 2012/10/19 04:01:52
  • ~TimelordGallifrey~ 2012/01/31 07:19:19
    ~TimelordGallifrey~
    +1
    I AM HAPPY THAT HE MARRIED HER!!!!
  • mandiepandie 2011/05/13 03:25:52 (edited)
    mandiepandie
    +2
    why on earth would anyone think that gerard is on drugs? you people, or should i say children, think you are real smart. first of all MCR is constantly touring. night after night they are playing shows. they are professional musicians. it's play a show, load out, get on the bus, call their loved ones, sleep, move to the next city, wake up, get a coffee, eat breakfast, find a shower, line check, sound check, play a show, load out, go to sleep, call their loved ones, sleep, move to the next city. they don't have time to do drugs. secondly, gerard has lost weight because of the intense tour schedule. the blood, sweat and tears they put into each show every night will make anyone lose weight. living on beer & pizza will not make you fat when you are constantly burning every night and playing shows with every single ounce of your soul. lastly, gerard and lindsey love each other very much. they have their issues like EVERY adult couple in the world but i can assure you that they are enamored with each other. lindsey is an amazing soul. she will be the first to admit that she was a real jerk when she was unhappy too, but when you find happiness and start loving yourself and realize that family and friends are the most important thingsin life, YOU too will realize, hey, maybe i should ...&
    why on earth would anyone think that gerard is on drugs? you people, or should i say children, think you are real smart. first of all MCR is constantly touring. night after night they are playing shows. they are professional musicians. it's play a show, load out, get on the bus, call their loved ones, sleep, move to the next city, wake up, get a coffee, eat breakfast, find a shower, line check, sound check, play a show, load out, go to sleep, call their loved ones, sleep, move to the next city. they don't have time to do drugs. secondly, gerard has lost weight because of the intense tour schedule. the blood, sweat and tears they put into each show every night will make anyone lose weight. living on beer & pizza will not make you fat when you are constantly burning every night and playing shows with every single ounce of your soul. lastly, gerard and lindsey love each other very much. they have their issues like EVERY adult couple in the world but i can assure you that they are enamored with each other. lindsey is an amazing soul. she will be the first to admit that she was a real jerk when she was unhappy too, but when you find happiness and start loving yourself and realize that family and friends are the most important thingsin life, YOU too will realize, hey, maybe i should stop being such a negative jerk & start loving myself and others more. but, this comes with maturity and i am certain that 99% of people who post on these things are under 18. when you grow up hopefully you will realize what is important and stop the hate. maybe you will get a life as well and stop hiding behind your computer.
  • Mary 2010/02/10 19:58:00
    Mary
    +1
    lyn-z is a @$!%!% im hoter then her and if i was gerard i would push her of a cliff relly even if i went to jail
  • Little ... Mary 2012/10/14 20:34:51 (edited)
    Little Lynz Way
    +1
    Well I do not see any profile picture on your profile so how are we all suppose to see what you actually look like be hide some blank photograph and I'm sure, To me you'd probably be uglier then her because I hate hatters and I hate you fo f**king HATING Lynz B**ch!! So you can go suck on that or even eat my pixy dust Mother F**cker!
  • ☠megan_... Mary 2012/10/18 16:30:26
    ☠megan_massacre☠
    +1
    Wow, you're a bitch. You're the type nof freak Gerard and Lyn-Z stay away from.
  • killjoy Mary 2013/06/24 04:07:30
    killjoy
    +2
    how old are you, 9? 1, you didnt spell hotter right, 2, nobody should care for looks it should be for personality and i think lyn-z has an amazing one. 3, your personality is bratty and selfish so gerard wouldnt want you anyways, 4, he has no idea who you are, 5, youre stupid, it would never happen anyways so get the crap over yourself
  • splows2233 Mary 2013/12/30 18:34:03 (edited)
  • guitargoddess666 2009/11/07 14:49:06
    guitargoddess666
    I hate Lindsey. Period. Go on and bitch about it, I don't care. I'd honestly rather have him with Eliza (if she just wasn't such a bitch) And no. If you think I hate Lindsey cause she's married to Gerard, I don't (I'm not that shallow) I just hate the fact that she's changed him so much. And it's not only me. I've searched. Alot of people agree. And way deep inside that body of yours, you know it's true.
  • ☠megan_... guitarg... 2012/10/18 16:34:03
    ☠megan_massacre☠
    +1
    She has changed him. For the better. He use to be so unhappy. And then he found her and she's made him so happy now. Gerard finally has everything. A beautiful wife and child and his music. Have you watched recent interviews. When Gerard talks about Lyn-Z and Bandit his face lights up. It's amazing. So how can you say she's changed him for the worse?
  • YaYaYa 2009/10/04 17:35:37
    YaYaYa
    +2
    I think that they're great together.Leave the man marry whoever the hell he wants to.Its not if like he'll ever meet most of you people(including myself) so lets just step aside and be either happy for him of bitch about it for the rest of your life or get on with you OWN life..
  • xxelenkeepsthefaithfrankier... 2009/08/24 20:20:37
    xxelenkeepsthefaithfrankieroJRxx
    +1
    gerard should be happy...oh wait, thats right HE IS HAPPY BECAUSE HE IS WITH THE AWESOMEST PERSON EVER!!! people shouldnt really hate lindsey BECAUSE SHE IS MARRIED TO GERARD!!! they are probably jealous...i think they are a cute couple and i definitly approve of his marrige with Lindsey....
  • Mikayla 2009/08/21 05:37:39
    Mikayla
    First off, Lindsey's not on drugs, and neither is Gerard. Honestly, after SIX YEARS of being sober and clean do you think he'd fuck that up? And Lindsey is not using him. I remember a time where her band were supporting MCR and let them open for them at a show. Lindsey is an amazing performer and a great artist, she can make her own damn money. And if people knew anything about her they'd realize Gerard made a wonderful desicion. Why can't you just be happy for Gerard? They now have a beautiful daughter together, there's really nothing you can do. And all this "he should of married me" bullshit, Gerard isn't a pedophile people.
  • SasukeArtherStyles in the s... 2009/08/20 07:56:02
    SasukeArtherStyles in the show NCIS we trust
    I cant believe that he married that jackass. I am going to slap the hell out of him
  • xxelenk... SasukeA... 2009/08/24 20:30:16
    xxelenkeepsthefaithfrankieroJRxx
    id like to see you try to slap the shit out of him...you do NOT rule his life and he can marry whoever the FUCK he wants to...and hes fuckin happy...

oh, and another thing, how in the motherfuckin world are you going to slap the hell out of him?? do yyou know him personally??? i think you dont......i actually know him personally......i could slap the hell out of him for you!!!!!!!!!!! if that works for you....lol
  • Little ... SasukeA... 2012/10/14 20:36:15
    Little Lynz Way
    An I can slap the hell out of you!
  • ☠megan_... SasukeA... 2012/10/18 16:35:39
    ☠megan_massacre☠
    I'm sure you probably don't know either of them so I'd keep your mouth shut. And Gerard could kick your ass anyday, but he's better than that.
  • StopWatchFan 2009/08/09 03:11:18
    StopWatchFan
    +1
    Truthfully, even though I LOVE Gerard, I can see that Lyn-Z and Gerard are happy together. So, if they're happy, then I don't think there's anything to be angry about.
  • KrazyLady101 ~In Frank Iero... 2009/07/31 17:33:09
    KrazyLady101 ~In Frank Iero We Trust~
    I'm SO jealous cuz i LOVE Gee!!! But they look cute together. Still, I wish he were single!!!
  • ☠megan_... KrazyLa... 2012/10/18 16:37:18
    ☠megan_massacre☠
    Hun, no offense but even if he was single you'd never have a shot in the world. And if you love him like you say you do then you should be happy that found someone that makes him happy, not wishing he was single.
  • Shimalp 2009/07/12 21:28:54
    Shimalp
    im happy for both of em no matter wat others say,i dont give a fuk about those whorish comments, poor lynz..i cant even imagine wat shes goin thru =/

oh and btw loremcr_95 stfu!!!cuz ur being whorish,like really..jeeeez! i wish mcr had never had fanz like u!
  • loremcr_95 Shimalp 2009/08/28 00:31:38
    loremcr_95
    ok so i just saw this (after like a year ago, haha)
    and u know what idc what u think about me, everybody thinks diferently
    and y am i whorish? i am just saying what i think. i am happy that gee is happy with her and now even with bandit but that doesnt mean i like lyn-z. in my point of view she is not the AWESOMEST person in the world, is just another woman, and just cuz i dont like her doesnt mean that i am a fuker!... believe me or not i am not the ONLY one that doesnt like lynz. so u STFU :]
    ps: i wasnt being serious, he is never gonna marry me, is a fucking JOKE, how in the fucking world is he gonna marry me? gosh ppl
  • Shimalp loremcr_95 2009/08/28 07:13:05
    Shimalp
    ohh oops! sry like really! i thought ur one of those girl fans.i should hav knowned by ":D"! lol.
    well idk,im not really sure if i like her or not cuz idk much about her...i jus said its not fair to her AND gerard talking about ther marrige like this especially now that they hav a kid.

i take wat i said back :)
  • loremcr_95 Shimalp 2009/08/28 23:26:02 (edited)
    loremcr_95
    thats ok i just dont like when ppl start shit with me, i REALLY love mcr, its my fave band but thats just what i think about her. :]
  • Shimalp loremcr_95 2009/08/29 20:57:57
    Shimalp
    its all cool then :) i love em tooo!!! lmao this is random but wat do u think about Desolation Row?!
  • loremcr_95 Shimalp 2009/08/30 02:16:02
    loremcr_95
    haha yeah :] i really like desolation row, it's cool but they should also sing for new moon's soundtrack, hehe
  • loremcr_95 2009/06/27 04:41:43 (edited)
    loremcr_95
    he should marry me, lol
    but yeah, i hate her

:D

(i edited this cuz ppl r being assholes and fucking around with what ppl think)
  • Little ... loremcr_95 2012/10/14 20:36:52
    Little Lynz Way
    Haters can go suck on dicks!
  • Sugar Drop 2009/05/15 11:29:54
    Sugar Drop
    They are sooooo cute together, I hope they stay together forever and ever and ever and ever ....

2014/07/25 08:30:55