‘Dancing With the Stars’: Do You Agree With Sherri Shepherd’s Elimination?

Good Morning America 2012/04/11 02:14:57

• tweet_tweet 2012/04/12 00:21:12
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    tweet_tweet
    +3
    She is one of the weaker dancers on the show. Melissa Gilbert or Gladys Knight need to go next. Now Jack Wagner shouldn't have been eliminated.

• ~TimelordGallifrey~ 2012/05/21 08:10:52
    No way! She deserved to stay.
    ~TimelordGallifrey~
    She was fun to watch and she wasn't tht bad of a dancer!!!! deserved stay fun watch tht dancer
  • peggy 2012/04/17 05:49:13
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    peggy
    +1
    Her or Knight...she did good and had fun. When it is all over with. They will all be gone.
  • **StarzAbove** 2012/04/13 02:32:16
    No way! She deserved to stay.
    **StarzAbove**
    I thought she was a good dancer, better than a couple of them.
  • precious_jewel 2012/04/12 22:06:35
    No way! She deserved to stay.
    precious_jewel
    +1
    There are weaker dancers. Unfortunately it does become a popularity contest over true dancing ability. I am looking forward to the weeks when the bottom two will have a dance off and the judges will make the decision.
    No way! She deserved to stay.
    +2
    she was great and fun
  • Takara 2012/04/12 17:40:03
    No way! She deserved to stay.
    Takara
    +2
    The ones who deserve to go first never do.
  • katywon 2012/04/12 16:55:14
    No way! She deserved to stay.
    katywon
    +2
    When you go in the show you know that someone gets eliminated every week. She worked very hard and was interesting. But in the end it will probably be William levy.
  • glass_butterfly ~YSU~ 2012/04/12 16:50:56
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    glass_butterfly ~YSU~
    +1
    Loser.
  • misterz 2012/04/12 15:58:34
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    misterz
  • Resp 2012/04/12 13:54:59
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    Resp
    +2
    The entire show should be eliminated and taken off of the air!
  • L K 2012/04/12 13:09:11 (edited)
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    L K
    +1
    Yes, it was a toss up between Sherri and two of the others. The fact is, that girls vote more than men do and so more women will be eliminated. I think she did a great job, but in the end, it is the people who vote...many times they vote for star power rather than talent. Or simply because there is a hunky man on the show. They do the same thing on American idol. Jennifer Hudson was eliminated. So, obviously, talent doesn't always win out. But, that being said, there are a couple of other stars on the show with more dancing ability.
  • Seonag 2012/04/12 12:19:56
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    Seonag
    +1
    Only because the competition is just so good this year.
  • Brightsprite62 2012/04/12 11:56:42
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    Brightsprite62
    +1
    She was good but there are better
  • MzzPat.Singley 2012/04/12 11:29:17
    No way! She deserved to stay.
    MzzPat.Singley
    +1
    there were others that should have been gone.
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/04/12 07:42:10
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    They all have talent this year so it was just her time to go.
  • some idiot who thinks he kn... 2012/04/12 06:13:00 (edited)
  • L K some id... 2012/04/12 13:15:10
    L K
    If you don't care then why did you answer or better yet, give a crude answer where you felt the need to swear? You have a choice not to answer anything you think is silly. Some questions on SH are ridiculous and I don't answer them. I happen to enjoy dancing with the stars since I used to be a theatre major and danced. But, I don't answer sports questions because I could care less about football. Or some of the political questions are so one sided that I skip over them. BUT, I don't use four letter words and offend the people who do enjoy this show and answering other questions. Seriously, what is your problem??
  • some id... L K 2012/04/13 04:12:28
  • L K some id... 2012/04/13 13:33:54 (edited)
    L K
    +1
    Sorry, my friend, but my suggestion is to stay in school and take some good Language Arts classes and brush up on your writing skills. Your thought processes are excellent, but your sentence structure is lacking. To better get your point across, work on your grammar and you will find that you won't need to use the F word so much because you will have mastered the English Language so well. THEN, you will be able to write circles around everyone else and dazzle them with your vocabulary skills. You are obviously bright, but you need to work on your writing technique. Get a little help in that area and you are on your way to expressing yourself in a top notch way. Sorry, the teacher in me saw a smart kid, who just needed to use better words to show good thoughts and ideas. Come, on, you know you can do it!!! THEN, when you use the F word it will have validity!
  • some id... L K 2012/04/14 03:27:53
    some idiot who thinks he knows everything
    +1
    Ya I do admit that I am working on my skills and I do want to get better. I'm not the smartest kid and I'm trying to work on writing. My teacher says I have ideas and I'm bright too but I need to learn how to talk better. And once I do that I need to talk more in class so I can give people ideas. Because our class is full of people who don't try and we have an excellent teacher.

I even tell myself I want to be better at writing at yet I still make those same mistakes. I can write excellent papers when it comes to presentation but what lacks is its grammar (past tense is a problem). In the last 3 years I've been in a school for engineering, and I got one more year. I want to get a Masters in communications so I need to get better at writing..... and read books more lol.
  • L K some id... 2012/04/14 17:21:01
    L K
    Well, first of all, that was written VERY well and very clearly. Everything you just said made sense and you should be very proud of yourself. Grammar is a funny thing. You have to hear it said correctly growing up for it to be easy. If you do, then it comes naturally. If you don't you have to undo old habits. Make sure you use spell check on papers and listen to others speak. I took a writing class given by a New York Times best selling author, since I write short stories and educational grants. She said that before she turns in any of her chapters to be edited she reads them aloud. Doing that allows you to hear it out loud and you pick up on all the mistakes. It works with writers. I have my students do that with their essays. It is a good habit. If you are taking an essay in class re-read it several times before handing it in to make sure you did it correctly. Past tense is not that difficult. Here are some sites that might help"
    http://www.grammar.cl/Past/Ir...
    http://www.tutorvista.com/eng...
    http://www.momswhothink.com/r...
  • Barbie 2012/04/12 06:03:11
    No way! She deserved to stay.
    Barbie
  • hari 2012/04/12 05:56:48
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    hari
  • concerned dude 2012/04/12 05:30:59
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    concerned dude
    +1
    If she could only tap dance
  • Ejayt7 2012/04/12 03:57:41
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    Ejayt7
    +1
    What ever the voters decided, it is okay with me. Brandy did not deserved to be put out of the Finals, but it does happens
  • harasnicole 2012/04/12 03:29:00
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    harasnicole
    +1
    I don't know. I haven't watched Monday's broadcast, yet.
  • jeazonofficial 2012/04/12 03:11:09
    No way! She deserved to stay.
    jeazonofficial
  • Frank 2012/04/12 02:06:16
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    Frank
    +1
    Good riddance....
  • aad312 2012/04/12 00:55:17
    No way! She deserved to stay.
    aad312
    +1
    she should have stayed.
  • tobe 2012/04/12 00:46:10
    No way! She deserved to stay.
    tobe
    +1
    send urkle home that guys got an additude problem someone needs to adjust for him.
  • tweet_tweet 2012/04/12 00:21:12
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    tweet_tweet
    +3
  • Rono 2012/04/12 00:19:34
    Yes, it was time for her to go
    Rono
    +3
    I think so...
  • Gloria 2012/04/12 00:19:02
    No way! She deserved to stay.
    Gloria
    +1
    William Levy should have gone. Sherri's exit was one of the better ones. I do agree with the judges on her expression of the tango but it was her first time to tango in public. Most of us wouldn't want that to happen to us.
  • EpicStalkerCrayon 2012/04/12 00:17:54
    No way! She deserved to stay.
    EpicStalkerCrayon
    +1
    Boo! Bad judging by judges

2014/08/22 02:08:19