Creepiest True Story Contest Round 4

Jen**GPAC** 2008/07/25 17:02:33
7 votes
50%
3 votes
21%
4 votes
29%
0 votes
0%
Here is the final round before our Grand Championship.. do you have what it takes to take on the stories of Voltron, Lee:) and adam.. go for it.. this will end next Friday Aug. 1st.. this is the time to go all broke.. the stories have been creepier and creepier..
RULES:
Each story must be true.. and written by you
Everyone rave only the stories you find the creepiest..

Question Closed

• HairlessKat the Gnostic 2008/07/25 17:36:53 (edited)
    I had something sooo creepy happen to me..
    HairlessKat the Gnostic
    +9
    hey cool idea.... not sure how creepy this will be to others, but it did happen to me and it really freaked me out at the time.

A few years ago I was sitting down to dinner with my husband and daughter, the evening news was going in the background, and I heard the words, "Missing IU student Jill Beherman"...... when out of no where I see this series of images flash though my head that came on so suddenly I almost fell back onto the couch. Iv had what I thought were 'insights' before but nothing like this.

The images that flashed through my mind were of ...

1. a woman wearing a helmet , on a bike just about to crest a medium sized hill with railroad tracks... 2. a man in a pick up, hell I can still see him, reaching for the radio as he comes up from the opposite side of the hill.. it was like I was in it with him.. I could smell booze and cigarrettes immediatly, yet at the same time I could see the whole outside of the small blue pick up... 3. I felt nauseated, sick and then like I was about to panic .. and I have no clue how but I knew the man who did this had a DUI record already 4. I then see an image like Im laying on my back looking up into a tree .. in an instant the trees leaves turned brown , fell,, were there again and green then brown and fell.. at the same time I c...

''"'

'

''

'""

1. a woman wearing a helmet , on a bike just about to crest a medium sized hill with railroad tracks... 2. a man in a pick up, hell I can still see him, reaching for the radio as he comes up from the opposite side of the hill.. it was like I was in it with him.. I could smell booze and cigarrettes immediatly, yet at the same time I could see the whole outside of the small blue pick up... 3. I felt nauseated, sick and then like I was about to panic .. and I have no clue how but I knew the man who did this had a DUI record already 4. I then see an image like Im laying on my back looking up into a tree .. in an instant the trees leaves turned brown , fell,, were there again and green then brown and fell.. at the same time I could see tall grass that was doing the same at the same time.....

I was so freaked out by this 'vision' I immediately was frantic looking for a pencil and paper to write it all down. I had NO idea at all who this "Jill Beherman' person was,,,, I just knew I felt compelled to write down what had just appeared out of no where into my mind. I had read about psychics and stuff having visions, Id never had anything like THAT before though myself so I just didnt know what else to do. I felt like I HAD to do something about it, tell somone.... so first I went online and wrote to my state police dept with all the info.. I also had this overwhelming feeling that the changes in the tree and grass were some sort of sign that if they didnt look in the right place two summers would pass before they would find her.

Well.. so to make a long story short twice the police tried to close the case with people involved in other crimes, and both times it was proven they were innocent ..... they DID make later news brodcasts that actually matched the description I had offered but it still took 2 years (spring leaves appearing to fall) for them to find her body.... and indeed she was found near a field like I saw under a some big hardwood tree's.

Here is a link to the story of them finding her if anyones interested at all...
    http://www.theindychannel.com...

I dont care who believes it or thinks Im wacko... I told my mom, mother in law, sister in laws, my cousin and of course my husband.. I also reported it to americas most wanted a year later when they did a feature on her.

I was a little put out that NO ONE ever contacted me or even mabey investigated ME (mabey they got alot of 'psychic' claims on her story) or asked me any questions about the letters,, but I guess they just thought I was a kook even though I was right on the description of where and how long it would take them to find her. They attempted like I said to prosecute several other people and I think there is actually a guy in jail for it now , but the evidence is so cirumstancial against him, (he was already in jail I think when they decided it was him) I think they know it wasnt him, but they wanted to close the case so they did.

Anyhow,, thats my creepiest experince... ... I dont know why I would see something like that because Iv had premonitions and hunches before but nothing like that before or since...... its was just really damn strange and I have witness's and validation that Im not makin it up, so as Ripley used to say,, "believe it or not" is up to you lol.

• Anjirocks 2008/07/31 23:22:52
    I heard this story from someone I know..
    Anjirocks
    +2
    this is an experience my dad had, sorry if i don't remember all the details that he told me but it is 100% true, to his understanding anyway, he wasn't dreaming.

in October 2005 right after my parents split up my dad decided to go to holiday to Zakynthos, a Greek island. one night he was lying in bed when slowly but surely the entire room started turning into the inside of a ship! (my dad knows a lot about boats, he was in the Royal Navy reserves) the room/ship was suddenly filled with people, from the cooks in the kitchen area to the passengers. some of the passengers approached him and started talking to him, explaining the voyage they had been on, where they were travelling from and to and what the ship had been carrying. my dad recognised from one of the people's clothing that he had an important job aboard the ship (sorry, i don't remember all the details) and when the man enquired as to how he knew that someone else said "he [my dad]'s an engineer". my dad engaged in a long complex talk about the ship and their journey with them for a while and wasn't frightened at all. after a while they told him they had to leave and everyone gradually started to disappear as the 'ship' turned back into a hotel room. the last people to leave were a young boy and an elderly man. the young boy lo...""""

'

in October 2005 right after my parents split up my dad decided to go to holiday to Zakynthos, a Greek island. one night he was lying in bed when slowly but surely the entire room started turning into the inside of a ship! (my dad knows a lot about boats, he was in the Royal Navy reserves) the room/ship was suddenly filled with people, from the cooks in the kitchen area to the passengers. some of the passengers approached him and started talking to him, explaining the voyage they had been on, where they were travelling from and to and what the ship had been carrying. my dad recognised from one of the people's clothing that he had an important job aboard the ship (sorry, i don't remember all the details) and when the man enquired as to how he knew that someone else said "he [my dad]'s an engineer". my dad engaged in a long complex talk about the ship and their journey with them for a while and wasn't frightened at all. after a while they told him they had to leave and everyone gradually started to disappear as the 'ship' turned back into a hotel room. the last people to leave were a young boy and an elderly man. the young boy looked at my dad and then at the man and asked, "can he see us, Grandad?" the man replied "yes, of course he can see us" and then they were gone.

shortly after that my dad had to be committed to hospital in Greece but when he returned to Scotland a few of the people from that encounter came to visit him again to make sure he was all right.

weird, huh??

the other creepy experience he had occurred shortly after my grandfather died in March 2003. my dad was staying in my grandmother's house, the house in which he grew up in, because he had been visiting my grandfather in the hospital and stayed there to make funeral arrangements. one night he was trying to sleep when he felt as if someone had sat on his bed. he thinks it was his father, my grandfather, coming to say goodbye, in the same way that he would sit on his bed to say goodnight when my dad was a child.

i think that one is quite sweet =)
  • Jen**GP... Anjirocks 2008/08/01 15:26:53
    Jen**GPAC**
    +2
    Oh wow.. those are awesome and creepy...
  • SearchlightMasquerade 2008/07/29 20:00:47
    I don't have a story to tell.. but I will read the others and rave the ones I...
    SearchlightMasquerade
    +3
    Dun da DAAAA!
    Lindsay rushes to click the answer button so she can read the scary stories!
  • Jen**GP... Searchl... 2008/07/29 20:50:39
  • Guppy 2008/07/26 04:48:57
    Guppy
    +2
    It is said that in Mexico there is a ghost of a woman who drowned her kids. They call her the "Cry Baby" because she cries a lot. She is a wandering spirit, looking for her kids. If you misbehave with your parents she will visit you. She will come out if you are near a pile of water and scream "oh, my children!" It is not safe to look in her face! If you do, death will follow. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD BE NICE TO YOUR PARENTS! The part about the woman drowning her kids is real. I think that the other part about her coming out of the water is true. If you encounter her, I would recommend putting on some ear plugs and running away from her.
  • Jen**GP... Guppy 2008/07/28 15:54:58
    Jen**GPAC**
    +1
    OMG.. that is freakin weird stuff.. :))
  • Dave**Gay for Girls** 2008/07/25 19:51:46
  • Jen**GP... Dave**G... 2008/07/25 20:11:37
    Jen**GPAC**
    +2
    LOL...now Daavve.. I was told this story when I was a kid in high school.. and this isn't from someone you know..lmao.. nice try though. but you are disqualified.. but feel free to rave.. you brat!!.. ;OP
  • Dave**G... Jen**GP... 2008/07/25 20:40:29
  • Jen**GP... Dave**G... 2008/07/25 20:43:25
    Jen**GPAC**
    +2
    lol..oooook.. I will allow it.. :OP...lmao.. you aren't disqualified..
  • lou lou 2008/07/25 19:12:44
    lou lou
    +2
    I am all tapped out of creepy stories. I will have to search my noggin or ask my hubby if he knows of some Indonesian stories of spooks...although I laugh at some of his.
  • Jen**GP... lou lou 2008/07/25 19:30:13
    Jen**GPAC**
    +3
    Hi lou lou.. how you doing?
  • lou lou Jen**GP... 2008/07/25 19:33:16
    lou lou
    +2
    Im doing well :) did you have a good visit with your mama? My mom lives locally and we see a lot of each other. Our relationship is sooooo much better now that I am older.
  • Jen**GP... lou lou 2008/07/25 19:45:46
    Jen**GPAC**
    +2
    I did.. she had a good time too.. she loved out little town and the shops.. it was nice to have her to go with me shopping.. I don't have any gal friends out here to shop with..
  • lou lou Jen**GP... 2008/07/25 19:57:47
    lou lou
    +2
    awww I am sorry, to bad you dont live closer. I like to shop at thrift stores, and the garage sales around here at this time are plenty and full of great stuff. So far I got a kitchen hutch,a desk, two kitchen chairs, two shelves, one wood and the other metal, which I haven't figured how to put together yet, so it is stacked up in the middle of my spare room. I spent under $100 for all of this great stuff!
  • Jen**GP... lou lou 2008/07/25 20:01:57
    Jen**GPAC**
    +2
    oh wow.. our thrift stores here are nasty and overpriced.. I wouldn't pay their prices for junk I don't need.. we did find two nice tall speakers for 10 bucks at a church rummage sale.. and a vacuum. but now my hubby decided that I shouldn't buy used stuff anymore.. I am like .. sure fine.. as long as you buy me what I want.. I don't understand why he decided this.. lol.
  • lou lou Jen**GP... 2008/07/25 20:29:09
    lou lou
    +2
    maybe he felt he did not want to deny someone who is more unfortunate...I know this is how my friend feels. She thinks used stuff is more for people in need. It is very honorable.
  • lou lou Jen**GP... 2008/07/25 20:31:51
    lou lou
    +2
    hahaha I see you like the pic I sent you. I thought it was a great one to add to your collection
  • Jen**GP... lou lou 2008/07/25 20:36:29
    Jen**GPAC**
    +2
    LOL.. yeah.. it's a goodie.. nice find thanks.. it reminds me of an exorcist cat.. yeah I guess.. but it isn't like we're swimming cash ourselves..
  • Gwen 2008/07/25 18:45:33
    Gwen
    +7
    The year that I turned 12 years old, my parents sent me to a summer sleep away camp. I didn't really want to go because my grandfather had just passed away the month before and I was sort of depressed. My parents told me that getting away for a bit would be good for me and insisted that I go.

Things were fine the first week away. I was actually having a great time...that's when I had the dream. I can still remember it vividly, even though it happened close to 20 years ago.

I was in a strange room. Very white and sterile looking. There was a tray filled with tools, knives and other stuff...the kind of thing you'd see in a room where a surgery was going to take place. I turned around and saw that there was a table on the other side of the room. There was something on the table coved with a sheet. I walked over and pulled the sheet back and saw my grandfather, on an embalming table. He had all these tubes connected to him, as though they were in the process of draining out his fluids. His bloodshot eyes were wide open and he was as white as a ghost. He sat straight up and said, "I am comming for your grandmother."

That's when I woke up in a panic. There I was, in my bunk bed, miles away from home and really freaked out. It was the middle of the night and I didn't want to wake my c...""

'""

That's when I woke up in a panic. There I was, in my bunk bed, miles away from home and really freaked out. It was the middle of the night and I didn't want to wake my counselors to tell them I had a "bad dream." So I just hid under the covers and cried myself back to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up and the dream was still with me. It felt so real. I wrote a letter home (they didn't allow phone calls) telling my grandmother about the dream ("warning her", if you will.)

The dream haunted me the entire day and I had trouble falling asleep that night. When I finally did fall asleep...the dream returned. Exactly the same as the first time. Again, I woke up in a sweat...I felt so helpless and frightened.

I had that dream several times that summer. My grandmother passed away that September. I never had the dream again after she passed.

Sounds like a crazy horror movie, but it is 100% true.
  • Jen**GP... Gwen 2008/07/25 19:41:31
    Jen**GPAC**
    +2
    OMG.. guuurl.. you have some crazy ESP stuff happening there.. awesome story..
  • Hairles... Gwen 2008/07/25 21:06:30
    HairlessKat the Gnostic
    +2
    I understand why that creeped you out!! :0)
  • cappsy has a barcode ~_~ 2008/07/25 18:40:08
    cappsy has a barcode ~_~
    +2
    I lost and that was my only creepy story so I will rave away.
  • Jen**GP... cappsy ... 2008/07/25 19:30:37
    Jen**GPAC**
    +1
    sorry kiddo.. you had a good one..
  • cappsy ... Jen**GP... 2008/07/25 19:31:30
    cappsy has a barcode ~_~
    +2
    that is okay I will rave my butt off and I actually voted for the winner anyway
  • Dirty Little Doughboy 2008/07/25 18:19:40
    Dirty Little Doughboy
    +6
    I went to Mexico on vacation with some friends and while we were there, we decided to tour some of the ruins and pyramids in the area. One of the tour guides we were with cautioned us about staying up on the pyramids too long, as the pyramid power was a very real thing and was too much for some people to handle. After being at the top of one of the pyramids near one of the sacraficial altars for several minutes, I started getting really cold, as if the blood was rushing from my body. I started shivering uncontrollably. It felt like the temperature had dropped by 50 degrees. I told the two other guys I was with that I needed to go. I told them that I was seeing things and hearing people shouting, and they told me I was nuts. I begged the two of them to leave with me, but they refused and told me that I was being ridiculous. We left later that day, and while we were on the plane, one of the guys that I was with fell asleep. He woke up in the airport screaming and ranting about all the dead faces he could see from the pyramid. It got so bad that security called the authorities, and they hauled him away in a straight jacket on a gurney. He was committed to a mental institution in Florida and has been living there for over 10 years. His visions have never left him.
  • Anjirocks Dirty L... 2008/07/25 18:55:36
    Anjirocks
    +2
    wow!!! what is the "pyramid power" that caused the visions??
  • Dirty L... Anjirocks 2008/07/25 18:56:42
    Dirty Little Doughboy
    +2
    according to the guy that was showing us around it was....I am not sure what happened.
  • Jen**GP... Dirty L... 2008/07/25 19:39:21
    Jen**GPAC**
    +1
    whoa mama.. I wanted to to see those.. but maybe not now..
  • Hairles... Dirty L... 2008/07/25 21:08:30
    HairlessKat the Gnostic
    +3
    Dang Pan,, well mabey thats part of the reason we clicked... veddy interesting~!!
    HairlessKat the Gnostic
    +9

''"'

'

''

'""

http://www.theindychannel.com...

• Jen**GP... Hairles... 2008/07/25 17:57:41
    Jen**GPAC**
    +2
    Woooow.. I think that definitely qualifies as creepy.. and I had a couple of these things happen to me when I was younger.. so I have no doubt you had those visions..
  • Hairles... Jen**GP... 2008/07/25 18:05:59 (edited)
    HairlessKat the Gnostic
    +2
    :0) Thanks Jenn (my names Jenn to btw lol) Its weird.. like Sylvia Brown I have NEVER had a prophetic dream, although I do believe people have them because Iv heard too many stories to believe otherwise, particularly since Iv had some really weird experinces while awake lol. But a couple of years ago I discovered I share my birthday though with Nostradamus... haha! Ya think that didnt make me go,, omg!? haha couple years discovered share birthday nostradamus haha ya omg haha
  • Jen**GP... Hairles... 2008/07/25 19:37:36
    Jen**GPAC**
    +2
    now that's a weird coincidence.. awesome name btw.. ;OP
  • Hairles... Jen**GP... 2008/07/25 19:56:44
    HairlessKat the Gnostic
    +2
    lol ditto!
  • Anjirocks Hairles... 2008/07/25 18:05:48
    Anjirocks
    +3
    that is amazing!!!
  • get real 2008/07/25 17:28:57
    get real
    +4
    My sisters and 1 of my brother were playing on a OUIJI board talking to the guy Steve that lived up the street who died in a motorcycle accident. My older cousin thought it would be funny to scare us when we were talking. The very next day my cousin was in a motorcycle accident and almost died. It was Friday the 13th
  • Jen**GP... get real 2008/07/25 17:33:57
    Jen**GPAC**
    +3
    Oh wow.. I started the creepy polls as a joke the day before the last Friday the 13th.. and now.. well.. you can see how many I did so far.. I don't mess with the Ouiji boards.. I heard too many stories about those..
  • Gun665 2008/07/25 17:16:44 (edited)
  • Jen**GP... Gun665 2008/07/25 17:21:54
    Jen**GPAC**
    +2
    Whoa.. OMG.. that's just .. wow..

2014/12/21 01:18:39