Could this Mystery Man who goes by the name of "Jon Cotner" really be the Elvis Presley?

Terry ~Conservitive Warrior~ 2010/06/01 04:12:08
YES... This man is Elvis Presley. ELVIS IS ALIVE!!!
NO... This old man is just another Elvis Impersonater. Elvis is still dead
Hey, everyone. I was going around Youtube and accidently came across a few videos of some mystery man who call's himself "Jon Cotner". These videos are a couple years old, but it seems that this Jon Cotner dude was doing his own audio web show in some chat room. Well, anyway. This man's speaking & singing voice sounds exactly like the late great Elvis Presley. You see, I'm a big Elvis fan, and I know an impersonater when I here it. But this man sounds authentic. I'm gonna post this Jon Cotner's version of the song "Fairytale' and I'm gonna post Elvis' version. And you can vote.
To me, he sounds like an older sounding Elvis.
Remeber, Elvis is or would have been 75 years old right now. He won't sound like he did when he was 30 or 40 years old.

• jim 2010/09/13 13:22:48 (edited)
    jim
    +4
    Jon contner is indeed Elvis , his daughter has a few videos circulating on the net called " made by jon cotner 1 & made by jon cotner 2 .check them out cos you will be in for a shock

• ian harrison 2014/03/21 20:33:20
    ian harrison
    I was stunned when i 1st heard him,talks exactly same,u av t find the comparison pics of elvis next to the one of jon on this site,they both have a skin indentation above left eyebrow!that is the absolute proof to me,anyone who checks this and can see it spread the word
  • doreen.cruz.7 2014/01/21 11:50:47
    doreen.cruz.7
    Elvis or not...why not make a video of himself singing and let the people decide what they think. Is that too much to ask.
  • raymond.hedley.9 2013/02/25 12:12:29 (edited)
    raymond.hedley.9
    +2
    I too grew up listening to Elvis(have all his records videos books etc, sing in his style Christian Music - and my own orginal songs ask anyone who knows me or seen me perform - adding whistling like Roger Whitacker/ Don McClean) - if it isn't the mind body and soul of the man once calling himself Elvis - then JON COTNER - is the greatest - Elvis impersonator to ever live.

But if Elvis died to himself - the bigger than life person we allowed him to become and force him to live up to - and he sacrificed evrything - to leave the drugs- the wine, women and Rock n Roll - image - the pressures - the money - fame and fortunes - to become the Cow Bell - Rev Rex Humbar and his wife spoke of with Him about - in VEGAS - then Praise GOD he a better man for planning it all and quite wise and brillant.

For they prayed that GOD would turn his life around - to be the witness GOD - JESUS CHRIST - who ELVIS SPOKE OF AS HIS OWN PERSONAL - KING AND SAVIOR AND FRIEND had created him to be - for all of Elvis's Awards were for Gosple Music - none rock n roll. He by planning his death - didn't destroy his fame and his fans - and being a great performer - he step away from the name and Image of ELVIS.

But GOD - allow THE PERSON OF ELVIS - to die - that THE WORLD AND ITS EVIL AND CORRUPTION WER...

But GOD - allow THE PERSON OF ELVIS - to die - that THE WORLD AND ITS EVIL AND CORRUPTION WERE WORSHIPPING - ALONG WITH THE INFLUENCES OF SATAN THE DEVIL - LUCIFER - THROUGH the wine, booze, women and song and drug as he tempts and offers to all - rockstars - or people of fame and fortune and all the people feeding off of him.

For now JON COTNER - with a clean blank - slate and born again spirit is now able to serve the LORD HIS GOD - JESUS CHRIST - using his voice - with the Word of God - the Bible as he couldn't do as Comtemporary christian performers do in his performance in VEGAS. If you think I'm full of it - Listen the 2 Part video Gospel Side of ELVIS - listen to all those who lived with him - day and night - their statements and testimonies given.

JON COTNER is the spiritual person the man Called Elvis - always wanted to be - now cleaned up - living at peace doing what he loves and was created to do Glorify - honor and praise his LORD SAVIOR and Friend JESUS CHRIST in his old age with white hair and beard - and in wholeness with no more worldily vices - owing nothing to anybody.

The worldily lost souls of people who used Elvis still get their pound of flesh - from Graceland - and the memories of the world's products of the - KING - who they are still feeding off him.

I wouldn't be surprised if Prescilla and Lisa Maria and the family aren't that much closer to JON COTNER now that the old ELVIS has passed and the new born again has been replaced with - old white haired with beard - with JESUS CHRIST'S characteristic yet facial and body features - of a strong man - who still loves his motorcycles and cars and still has - the the distinct - tone - dynamics - and tremble and bass - and diction - he had in his younger days.

Keep serving - making videos - singing - and making records - and sounding - the Cow BELL for the LORD - JON COTNER ie Elvis or Jesse - the LORD knows each of us by name - our spirit and soul and I'm sure you bless HIM and THEM as all who hear you perform. Shalom God bless you my Brother in the LORD.
  • matthew... raymond... 2013/04/03 04:08:41
    matthewmullins5
    +3
    no offense but are u crazy i'm might of been born like 19 years after he allegedly died in 1977 but we all know the truth he's alive and well hell theirs federal government documents proves that's he's alive dnt forget name john conter was a allies of this! i know he's alive his family and every time their asked that they will not answer that! and his middle name is spelled wrong so there's a lot of evidence to prove the Elvis Arron Presley did not die in 1977 he's alive and well!
  • ritajo.... raymond... 2013/12/27 02:56:14
    ritajo.malone
    Knock & the door will be opened Seek & you will find-Praise God- the key to this heart of mine....Ya gotta want something bad enough to Give it your all & Elvis the King did just that, making sure to the end his fans were number one giving it his all.! God came first in Elvis the man's life his true love above all & that is what set the man free, being in love can cause many a person to get side tracked while being the ultimate reward if ya live & learn.! The more you live the more you learn I was 14 when the King left the building I watched the 1973 Hawaii special with my Dad, now I'm 50 & watch the DVD of the same special & can see the spirit of the man in a new light. Praise the Lord for answering prayers in his own way in his own time.~!~!~!~!~! Thank You Mr. Jon God Speed.!
  • crazykathy 2013/01/26 07:24:51
    crazykathy
    I believe he is alive we all miss you Elvis!!!!!
  • ronny 2013/01/10 00:51:18 (edited)
    ronny
    This man is not Elvis his face doesn't match Elvis and a lot of the songs he sings were already released and Elvis wouldn't do that to Lisa marie and his fans if he were still alive he wouldn't do anything to be discovered
  • raymond... ronny 2013/02/25 13:02:37
    raymond.hedley.9
    +4
    My friend read my comment - and if you want to know why he would fake his own death - cause he had the money and with Graceland - Royalities - for years that the IMAGE of ELVIS the world created would still - cover all those feeding off him - while he could step out of and old life of the World - that was tearing him apart as he was trying to hold on to his Faith and love for Jesus Christ his Lord and Savior and yet His Image as Elvis - Rock n Roll King - Ladies man - a modern King Solomon - IT WAS ALL VANITY.

WATCH the 2 Part video of the GOSPEL SIDE OF ELVIS as I mentioned in my comment. JON COTNER - is older and has more of the Christ like appearance that the - old worldily - Elvis sought for so desperately when he was younger to find.

His voice and calling by GOD - won't allow him to hide his talent - to do what he was created to do - it's his passion - it's his spirit and soul that can't be silent. Laughs of the old Elvis can't be faked - speaking and singing - are too distinct,

I'm 62 - a musician - a minstry performer of christian music - silent to all his stuff - voice mannerism - gestures and personal characterists then tell me JON COTNER ISN'T THE REAL DEAL - Tell me how this unknown old man - still in great shape drops on the scene from nowhere and yet has more crediblity in his voice and person -l alone than all the other would be Elvis's?
  • matthew... ronny 2013/04/03 04:11:28
    matthewmullins5
    +4
    dude he freaking testified against the mafia. and trust me his family knows he's alive that's why they refuse to answer that question. and plus there are government documents that prove he's alive under the federal witness protection program!
  • ELVIS IS KING 2013/01/03 01:51:27
    ELVIS IS KING
    next tuesday ELVIS would be 78 years old..happy early birthday king... I thinks JON could very well be ELVIS,JUST see were LISA MARIE is next tuesday!!
  • matthew... ELVIS I... 2013/04/03 04:12:53
    matthewmullins5
    +2
    trust me u will never see them in public together that would give it away there government documents that prove that he is alive!
  • ian har... matthew... 2014/03/21 20:43:23 (edited)
    ian harrison
    +3
    Mathew have you not seen the clip of lisa maries album launch on youtube,an old guy comes up steps opens door and just lingers about in background.glances over at her then goes back out.if u look closely the woman with long white hair has to be Donna Presley,it looks like she arrives with Cotner/Elvis so she must know the secret
  • ian har... ian har... 2014/03/25 03:02:27
    ian harrison
    Sorry she is donna lewis
  • ronny ian har... 2014/09/18 11:32:30
    ronny
    I can't find the video
  • scott.harris.02 2012/12/16 22:44:54
    scott.harris.02
    +2
    I always thought he was gone until I started to see some compelling evidence in the past month or so. It's been out there for years but with the Internet it's a lot easier to see the info in a timely manner. Out of nowhere, this "mystery man" in his late 70's starts uploading new material that sounds just like Elvis. We can't expect him to sound like the Elvis in his late 30's or early 40's. Sinatra sounded a lot different when he recorded close to 80 years old. The guy is the same age, talks like him, sings like him and looks a heck of a lot like him. With all the reclusiveness on top of this, I have a strong feeling it is Elvis. The more I hear this individual, the more I think it really is Elvis. What's even stranger is I've seen no pictures or stories about Jon's past. No one seems to know anything about him at all.
  • misschevy1980 2012/12/03 17:47:34 (edited)
    misschevy1980
    +1
    Just talked to a friend of mine who once owned a funeral home in the US. Do you guys remember how many men it took to carry the casket at Elvis funeral? About 14, 7 on each side, it seems on the official photos. Well, my friend stated that the body would then have weighed about 600lbs - Elvis was overweight, but not that much. But perhaps a dummy would have weighed 600lbs, with a cooler/AC system to keep that wax from melting in the heat.
  • raymike... missche... 2013/08/26 02:10:49
    raymike1965
    +3
    I have heard comments from people who viewed the body .they said the body in the casket was sweating.dead bodies don't sweat.
  • scott.copeland.18294 2012/08/30 21:43:26
    scott.copeland.18294
    +1
    To me that is the voice of Elvis. Thank God he got away from the other lifestyle. It's just too hard on a person.
  • Esther Pensa 2012/08/20 00:09:58
    Esther Pensa
    +1
    This is ELVIS ARON PRESLEY
  • Joey Hawkins 2012/07/14 08:35:26
    Joey Hawkins
    +2
    The easiest way to hide is in plain sight, and I think Jon is Elvis basically because I remember when Elvis faked his death and there were just too many unanswered questions. I would love for a DNA test to be done to prove that this is Elvis and then all the naysayers would be forever silenced.
  • matthew... Joey Ha... 2013/04/03 04:15:03
    matthewmullins5
    +4
    there was a DNA test on a body that was supposed to be Elvis and his actual DNA and it came back not his!
  • craiggrnt 2012/07/07 20:15:26
    craiggrnt
    P.T Barnum. Where does this guy preform in person?????? It's a picture with him talking with a shotty at best recorder then funny the band and him break out with perfect sound.Why would Elvis go through all it would take to convince the world he's dead and have a privet life then show up giving it all away. You do realize if he did do that his life now would be two billion times worse. If this guy really exist get something from him to do DNA . Case solved
  • JEFFREY craiggrnt 2012/08/01 23:23:50
    JEFFREY
    +1
    Goto joncotner1835 on youtube & listen to "Do You Believe Me Now" This Is Elvis without a doubt! God Bless All Of You! Adios!
  • raymond... craiggrnt 2013/04/17 08:48:37
    raymond.hedley.9
    The world made him Elvis - he wanted only to be himself - able to share the gosple of His true LORD KING and Savior JESUS CHRIST - what he had been raised and grew up being taught by his mother Glades. Dont beleive me get the two part video of the GOSPLE SIDE OF ELVIS PRESLEY - watch it completely - Elvis Presley - ie JON COTNER is a modern day version of Saul of Tarus ie changed to ST PAUL - ONE OF THE BIBLE'S GREATEST WRITERS AND APOSTLES. Plus check out JON COTNER's books - 1st - 2nd and now 3rd
    the answers are hidden yet revealed that you are asking, He is finally doing what GOD HIMSELF created ELVIS do - do - share the Salvation Message - with a voice and style unmatch - so unique - the KING of performers - he can't hid it - he's too talented to stay quiet.
    He has produced all of LISA MARIE Music and other Country Stars - he uses pictures of himself on all his videos - without infrigment - and royalty rights and issues - the Elvis Estate INC of Graceland has never filed lawsuits against JON COTNER - and his or this name did not appear until the eighties and no other impersonators talk and laugh at 78 yrs old like ELVIS would given the age and time span, I beleive Elvis 36 yrs later is tossed between revealing himself because a part of him - won/t be denied of...

He has produced all of LISA MARIE Music and other Country Stars - he uses pictures of himself on all his videos - without infrigment - and royalty rights and issues - the Elvis Estate INC of Graceland has never filed lawsuits against JON COTNER - and his or this name did not appear until the eighties and no other impersonators talk and laugh at 78 yrs old like ELVIS would given the age and time span, I beleive Elvis 36 yrs later is tossed between revealing himself because a part of him - won/t be denied of the KING he was - with a one of a kind voice more people than any other performer try to copy - why? Charasma - and Univeral appeal - held in highest esteem by almost everyone who knew him or has heard and still hears him sing - talk and laugh - Elvis unlike others never took himself seriously. Yet his life style has always set the standard - in the entertainment industry - unlike others of jame and great fortune Elvis never sold himself to SATAN the Devil - as many in the Rock World openly admit to.
    God Himself - is the only one each of us will answer too in the end - laugh - mock or schoff
    now you won't then - mark my words - and remember them well - Shalom.
  • JEFFREY 2012/07/02 15:38:19
    JEFFREY
    +1
    To all the unbelievers, goto joncotner1835 on youtube and listen to his new song called "do you believe me now" compare his voice in this song to an Elvis song from 35 years ago " for old times sake" impersonaters only sound like eachother & this man is no fake!
  • ELVIS I... JEFFREY 2014/01/02 04:13:53 (edited)
    ELVIS IS KING
    THIS is a very good voice guy..I do believe ELVIS is alive..BUT it's not jon cotner..JON you are very talented..I remember when everyone thought ORION ( JIMMY ELLIS ) was ELVIS years ago..to many people trying to dupe people..long live the king.
  • ian har... ELVIS I... 2014/03/21 20:50:13
    ian harrison
    +2
    I Think you are wrong,the big giveaway is the indentation above the left eyebrow,in exactly same place.find the pic on this site someone has highlighted it on web somewhere against pics of elvis
  • juarez.bessa 2012/05/20 02:42:58 (edited)
    juarez.bessa
    +1
    Amazing!! My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Amie 2012/02/11 07:40:05
    Amie
    +2
    Yes,yes,yes.Bone structure,chubby cheeks,twinkly eyes-it's him.Oh yeah,its definately him!
  • JEFFREY Amie 2012/08/01 23:36:35
    JEFFREY
    +1
  • ian har... Amie 2014/03/21 20:51:48
    ian harrison
    +1
    And exactly same indentation above left eyebrow !!!!!
  • Terry 2012/01/10 01:12:04
    Terry
    have any of u ever wondered why u only hear the audio and not see a video of this guy ????????? Because its a fake... Any one can post a picture and claim to be singing...I have not seen not 1 video of Jon Cotner Singing.....If u have tell the rest of us WHERE!!!!!
  • Robyn W... Terry 2012/01/21 09:20:38
    Robyn Wheeler
    +4
    It seems a bit odd that Elvis, were he alive, would engage in any activity that would draw attention to himself after he supposedly went to the extreme of faking his own death so he could have a normal life in obscurity. And if Jon Cotner isn't Elvis, and he wanted to clear the matter up, he could easily prove it by making a video of himself singing and let Elvis's fans make up their own minds.
  • ELVIS I... Robyn W... 2012/02/26 17:01:47
    ELVIS IS KING
    +1
    I DO AGREE HE WOULD BE DRAWING ATTENTION TO HIMSELF,BUT REMEMBER HE SAID I AM NOT ELVIS PRESLEY, WHICH IS TRUE BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE A NEW IDENTITY,I BELIEVE IN HIM,LISTEN TO THE MIDDLE PART OF 500 MILES AWAY FROM HOME.
  • JEFFREY ELVIS I... 2012/07/02 15:46:16
    JEFFREY
    +1
    Have you heard jon cotners new song, " do you believe me now?" A tribute to Lisa Marie on his youtube page at joncotner1835
  • ian har... ELVIS I... 2014/03/21 20:56:50
    ian harrison
    +2
    "I guess i look different too" u r so correct cos in his head he is Jon Cotner!he never says NO I WASN'T ELVIS, check the indentation above left eyebrow,exact same place !!Its him!!
  • ian har... ELVIS I... 2014/03/21 21:07:31
    ian harrison
    +1
    You are dead right,in his mind he is Jon cotner,never does he say "No i wasn't Elvis.he hasn't got rid of the indentation above left eyebrow which they both have ????!!!
  • ian har... ELVIS I... 2014/03/21 21:39:55
    ian harrison
    +2
  • JEFFREY Terry 2012/07/02 15:42:44
    JEFFREY
    +1
    You can go to joncotners web site & order the book, through my eyes anlong with a dvd, which he should be appearing in.
  • thorne 2011/12/10 21:01:19 (edited)
    thorne
    take a look at this video, got some good stuff here

2014/10/31 20:07:46