Christian Singer Natalie Grant Walks Out on Grammys for Religious Reasons. Should She Have Done That?

Ray 2014/01/28 12:41:13
She did the right thing
She did the wrong thing
"Popular Christian gospel singer Natalie Grant walked out of the Grammys after witnessing a series of performances that even the mainstream entertainment media admitted were occult in nature."

Natalie Grant grammy awards

Read More: http://www.infowars.com/christian-singer-walks-out...

• rotten 2014/01/28 16:41:10
    She did the right thing
    rotten
    +5
    The gay marriages thing were too pushy. That's what gay is about now. Instead of being happy about the laws,I am getting sick of hearing about it. It's the new crusade. A new way to set up voting for the future ass hat. The Grammys was the wrong place to do the marriage thing. I won't watch again. I'm just not cool enough.

• Jedi Master Ashakta Li 2014/01/29 11:00:09
    She did the right thing
    Jedi Master  Ashakta Li
    +1
    From what I hear the Grammys doesn't even mention Christian albums/songs on the TV broadcast anymore. The past years were just as occult in nature, including Nicki Minaj in satanic robes.
  • Ray Jedi Ma... 2014/01/29 11:22:44
  • Jedi Ma... Ray 2014/01/29 12:22:07
    Jedi Master  Ashakta Li
    For quite a few years now--but they're more than happy to give atheists and satanists their day in the sun!
  • henry.sasser.III 2014/01/29 07:42:37
    She did the wrong thing
    henry.sasser.III
    When our nation was established, our Founding Fathers--many of whom were Christians, and several of whom were NOT--realized that we, as a people, must be prepared to tolerate--if not embrace--the ideological differences that WE WILL HAVE as a nation of immigrants from very country and culture.

What her action shows is not her solidarity in her Christian beliefs, but only her intolerance for others and THEIR beliefs! Frankly, I m sick to death of Intolerant "Christians" and there ceaseless demonstrations of bigotry and hate.
  • Ray henry.s... 2014/01/29 07:56:43 (edited)
  • henry.s... Ray 2014/01/29 08:15:32 (edited)
    henry.sasser.III
    Tolerating these performances is NOT "being conformed to the world" my friend! I mean, she didn't have to become a Pagan, but she could at LEAST accept them for the fact that they were, and maybe express her desire for them to consider the way Jesus taught us.

Personally, I happen o be a student of the Mother Theresa school of thought. Se told us she would rather teach a Muslim to be a better Muslim, a Hindu be a better Hindu, a Sikh a better Sheikh...they ad Bahais there, and Catholics, Protestants, Buddhists and so on...all playing together in the same church! Why can't WE think more like that?
  • Ray henry.s... 2014/01/29 08:19:41
  • henry.s... Ray 2014/01/29 08:29:58
    henry.sasser.III
    And what if what they are doing is NOT SIN? Who are YOU to judge? "For ALL HAVE SINNED" means that YOU, TOO, are Sinful...as am I, and everyone else on this planet. WE have no right to judge what is, or is not wrong! By walk out on that performance, she passed a very public, and blatant judgement upon those performers and their faith. "Judge not lest ye be judged..." That as Jesus Christ Himself saying that! Are you so perfect that YOU could cast that stone?
  • jeffy henry.s... 2014/02/11 18:30:54 (edited)
    jeffy
    This is so true..We cant judge.......Im not tolerating! I am seeing things as they are. thats about it.....Oh..I wouldve walked out too!!
  • henry.s... jeffy 2014/02/12 07:26:15
    henry.sasser.III
    Being in the public eye, you should have made your judgement privately. Excuse yourself the go to the bathroom, for example. Then don't go back. What she did made a public statement, and in so doing earned the Judgement of God (and the viewing public, BTW.)
  • Daniel 2014/01/28 22:16:59
    Daniel
    +1
    Maybe it was Katy Perry playing witch that pissed her off?
  • Horse237 2014/01/28 20:34:47
    She did the right thing
    Horse237
    +1
    I read the original article which listed her tweets. She did not like the invocation of the Devil. Every good man and woman of conscience has to speak out and refuse to follow orders and to comply.
  • Caedus01 Sith Lord of the P... 2014/01/28 18:33:58 (edited)
    Caedus01 Sith Lord of the PHAET
    +1
    The question is not whether or not she should have done so! She was in her right to do so..... The question is IS SHE NEW here??? The Grammy's have always been like that.... She should have seen it coming!
  • Yosyp 2014/01/28 18:07:18
    She did the right thing
    Yosyp
    +2
    If that is how she felt that is her choice
  • Magicwriter 2014/01/28 17:59:59
    She did the right thing
    Magicwriter
    +1
    If she felt that it was wrong to stay, then yeah I'm glad she left.
  • cents-less 2014/01/28 17:53:37
    cents-less
    +2
    It's a choice that she made. I don't think the right or wrong matter.
  • Scout 2014/01/28 17:25:06
    She did the right thing
    Scout
    +3
    She has to be true to herself. Everyone should follow their own convictions.
  • rotten 2014/01/28 16:41:10
    She did the right thing
    rotten
    +5
    She did the wrong thing
    no
  • **StarzAbove** 2014/01/28 16:15:35
    She did the right thing
    **StarzAbove**
    +4
    Good for her for standing up for her Christian beliefs.
  • frank 2014/01/28 16:03:27
    She did the right thing
    frank
    +5
    I support her decision to leave; the Grammy’s were no place to promote gay marriages.
  • carolynb frank 2014/01/28 19:09:05
    carolynb
    Ummmm. At least they had clothes on, and if she waited to leave then, the show was almost over and the worst was over. How about the first song which was "drunk in love"? To me that is much worse than gay marriage. And I am not gay, so dont think thats is why I said that.
  • JohnT 2014/01/28 15:54:41
    She did the wrong thing
    JohnT
    Typical christian air head. Anyone that has ten cents worth of brain cells and knowledge of the Grammy awards knows the history of the show and should know what takes place. If she is so offended that easily she should have not went in the first place. No one cares about your drama routine ( NO debate, I post and move on)
  • MDMA 2014/01/28 15:07:18
    MDMA
    +2
    I am sure nobody important really cared or noticed.
  • She did the right thing
    Jerry (Iron Priest)☮ R ☮ P ☮ 201
    +3
    With Beyonce going around humping everything in sight, a good woman didn't belong in the building.
  • Tori 2014/01/28 13:49:54 (edited)
    Tori
    +2
    She didn't enjoy watching Katy Perry pole dancing on a witch's broom???? *snerk*

It's her choice to be as self-righteous as she wants to be but personally I have a lot more respect for Katy who had the guts to break out of the narrow-minded god rock scene.
  • greatwhyte2 2014/01/28 13:48:01
    She did the right thing
    greatwhyte2
    +3
    I saw the gay marriage thing I would have walked out too.
  • SeaseaRider 2014/01/28 13:04:12
    She did the right thing
    SeaseaRider
    +2
    Remaining true to herself. If it felt right for her, then she did the right thing.
  • Sharon 2014/01/28 12:46:26 (edited)
    She did the right thing
    Sharon
    +2
    I don't blame her , it's about SINGING not raunchy or crazy performances.
  • Ray Sharon 2014/01/28 12:51:56

2014/04/23 09:16:27