Charlie Hunnam to replace Heath Ledger as the new Joker???

Twisted Victor 2008/10/08 22:08:20
The perfect choice, he looks allot like Heath plus he acts and sounds like he could pull off the roll!
No, he is no Heath Ledger and he is certainly not the Joker!
Undecided?
No one should replace the Joker!
We've been searching for Heath Ledger's perfect replacement as the Joker in the new Batman franchise and I think I've found the best canidate!

Humman is a fresh face in Hollywood and can be seen in his most recent roll on Sons of Anarchy!!!

What do you think?

• silvia 2013/10/06 05:20:57
    The perfect choice, he looks allot like Heath plus he acts and sounds like he...
    silvia
    +3
    Yes Charlie hunnam is the perfect choice for joker . Jokers legacy needs to continue . Heath did leave his work of art with us and it should not be wasted or squandered , Charlie hunnam is the only guy that can play joker . No one else should even be considered . I voted yes , Charlie the next joker!

• silvia 2013/10/06 05:20:57
    silvia
    +3
  • Marteltread 2012/08/23 14:06:33
    Marteltread
    I think he should. Everyone said the same thing about jack Nicholson. The fact is that Heath wasnt considered a great actor until his joker role.
  • Nika 2011/07/05 03:39:43
    Nika
    Charlie Hunnam in Undeclared reminded me so much of Heath Ledger, it was rediculous!
  • coachman 2009/03/04 04:16:26
    Undecided?
    coachman
    nope
  • Juggaloogy 2009/02/28 02:49:18
    Juggaloogy
    +1
    Someone HAS to replace Heath, like it or not. He is missed, but the show must go on. And Charlie Hunnam is the PERFECT guy to do it!
  • Kirsten(lloves twilight) 2009/01/25 04:54:29
    Kirsten(lloves twilight)
    i doubt anyone one would even watch a batman movie with a new joker...and how dare you for even thinking of someone else to play the joker...no one will ever do as good as Heath...he put his heart and soul into this movie...he makes you feel as if the joker is a real person...no one can fill his shoes EVER
  • Twisted... Kirsten... 2009/01/25 07:41:42
    Twisted Victor
    Then the Batman franchise is truly dead. If the choice is between the Batman movies dieing and replacing the Joker, I will replace the Joker.
  • Kirsten... Twisted... 2009/01/25 16:23:06
    Kirsten(lloves twilight)
    there is a bunch of other batman villians..they can use them
  • Twisted... Kirsten... 2009/01/25 16:58:21
    Twisted Victor
    Batman cannot exist without the Joker. That is why the previous franchise failed. The Joker is an extreme tough act to follow. Most Batman Villians will not work in the quasi-realistic world Chris Nolan created for Batman. The Joker is more important to Batman than Robin is. Without the Joker there is no Batman. Even Bale said that Heath Ledger's death may have killed the Batman Franchise. robin joker batman bale heath ledgers death killed batman franchise
  • Kirsten... Twisted... 2009/01/25 17:11:27
    Kirsten(lloves twilight)
    ok then no more batman
  • Epic Kirsten... 2009/07/09 21:06:41
    Epic
    +2
    you are very retarded, have you read any of the graphic novels? heath was fantastic, dont get me wrong, but if you compare him to the comics, he was toned down, they could make the joker better, much better, just because one person did it awesomely doesnt mean that it cant be done better. if you think that the batman should end because of heath not being in it, then you are outstandingly narrow minded.
    If you want proof of someone who can pull off the role, look up TheJokerBlogs on YouTube.
  • Juggaloogy Kirsten... 2009/02/28 02:52:04
    Juggaloogy
    +2
    Need I remind you that Heath is not even the Original Joker. In fact.. Jack Nicholson was a GREAT joker ...and Heath blew him out of the water... who's to say Hunnam wont do the same?
  • silvia Kirsten... 2013/10/06 05:16:25
    silvia
    Yes.... Charlie hunnam is the only perfect choice to play Joker and no one else should even be considered . This man looks so much like Heath ledger as joker . It's uncanny! Anyone with a brain should get up and test this man for that role and by the way , they can use voice enhances to make them sound like the previous ppl that made the movie. I believe 100 % Charlie is the next Joker . They need to hurry up and get going with the movie of joker and harle queen. There's sooo much to tell about the story of joker . It would be a damn shame if they don't follow up in what could be the best thing they can make . Voted yes!
  • silvia Kirsten... 2013/10/06 05:17:20
    silvia
    +3
  • silvia Kirsten... 2013/10/06 05:18:16
    silvia
    +3
  • silvia Kirsten... 2013/10/06 05:27:27
    silvia
    +3
    Oh please , as long as the batman movie prequels keep coming . Jokers story need to be told and be played by the only one actor than can pull it off . I guarantee everyone will watch . Especially when they add harle Quinn in to it . Bottom line , but it doesn't mean Heath is replaceable cause he is not , Heath will e the one and only real joker even though jack Nicholson played it first but Heath took his role to a whole new level. Charlie will be the next joker , I can practically see it coming
  • Nahtanoj 2008/11/08 18:35:00
    Nahtanoj
    i saw a sons of anarchy commercial and thought he looked like ledger so i surf the web a bit and land here lol
  • Juggaloogy Nahtanoj 2009/02/28 02:54:47
    Juggaloogy
    +1
    One of my very favorite movies is The Greenstreet Hooligans.. Charlie definately has character and I think he could pull it off. I dont think he really looks like Heath though
  • pat 2008/10/30 07:28:53
    pat
    +2
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who has thought of this. He would be perfect. I love the Joker and never want to see him die. Heath was amazing in the role but it shouldn't go to the grave with him. He gave us a gift of a perfect Joker for the dark knight and we shouldn't let it go. Charlie is great and all he would have to do is follow Heath's lead. I say they should go for it.
  • Gemma 2008/10/14 21:11:36
    Gemma
    +2
    No one can do a better job than Heath, but I've always liked Charlie so I'll say yes.
  • benjamin_starkey 2008/10/13 05:34:30
    benjamin_starkey
    +2
    In an imperfect world, we have found the closest thing to a perfect replacement that we ever will! This is the guy!
  • MyOhMy 2008/10/08 23:18:45
    Undecided?
    MyOhMy
    I don't know who this person is, but the new joker should be someone who can act, not someone who just looks like Ledger. They have hair and makeup people for that.
    Get the original Joker to do it again!!
  • Twisted... MyOhMy 2008/10/09 00:27:16
    Twisted Victor
    +2
    He is a major player in the new show Sons of Anarchy. He's not just a face he is also a great actor!
  • MyOhMy Twisted... 2008/10/09 16:40:56
    MyOhMy
    Thats right. I've seen the advertisements for the show, but am not interested. Is he in anything else?
  • Twisted... MyOhMy 2008/10/10 23:03:30
    Twisted Victor
    +2
    Children of Men
    Hooligans
    Cold Mountain
    -Mostly unknown stuff after that when he was younger

He is only 1 year younger than Ledger, born in the same month. Same height. He was born in England, so most likely has a regular non-american accent which could allow him to duplicate the Joker voice like Heath did.

Site: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm04...
  • Juggaloogy MyOhMy 2009/02/28 02:55:58
    Juggaloogy
    +1
    Im telling you....watch Greenstreet Hooligans. It has Charlie Hunnam and Elijah Wood.. its good.

2014/04/18 00:40:08