CAN YOU BELEVE THIS THAT MADONNA HAS MET HER MATCH AND THE BEAR HAS SPOKEN; "Russian Lawmaker to Madonna: Keep Your Pants On!"

BIG BAD JOHN R. 2012/07/03 17:15:37
SHE HAD BETTER TAKE HEED, THEY AREN'T PLAYING TO HER TUNE.
MADONNA WITHOUT PANTS OOPS, SHE WAS WARNED!
HOPE SHE GOT HER WAX OUT OF HER EARS OR WHATEVER BECAUSE IT CAN GET AWFULLY COLD IN RUSSIA IN THE WINTER IF YOUR IN A PRISON.

MOSCOW — A lawmaker in St. Petersburg has a message for Madonna: keep your pants on. Literally.

City councilman Vitaly Miranov warned the pop star not to step out of line during her upcoming concert there on Aug. 9.

“We are warning the organizers of her concert to make it as decent as possible. Otherwise we will use the harsh laws against them. I heard that during the concerts of this tour she has taken off her pants. We do not need that here,” Milanov said, according to Russia’s Interfax news agency.

The Material Girl caught Miranov’s ire earlier this year after she vowed to speak out from the stage against a harsh new anti-gay law which would make it a crime to discuss homosexuality around minors. He threatened to fine her if she did and said in March that he would was willing to “personally suffer” through her concert in order “to control its moral content.”

The so-called “gay gag rule,” which Miranov proposed, would impose hefty fines up to $16,700 on violators. A similar law was later approved at a national level. The laws’ supporters say it’s meant to protect children from gay “propoganda,” but opponents say it’s just the latest in a string of efforts to discriminate against gay, lesbian, and transgender people.

+3
    This ought to be interesting ..
    Wonder if she's prepared for the 'full' Prison treatment?

• dredd lewis smith 2013/09/28 05:47:40
    dredd lewis smith
    She is nothing more than a has been.
  • beach bum 2012/07/04 22:18:28
    beach bum
    lol
  • Nimitz 2012/07/03 20:10:38
    Nimitz
    When in Rome. . .

Now, I'll say this much for Madonna. She is very athletic! If there's any 'old woman' I'd like to see without pants, it's her!
  • "SennaKoshiba" 2012/07/03 18:58:45
    "SennaKoshiba"
    +1
    Nice answer choices |:T

I agree that she has no business taking her pants off on stage, but I support her for intending to speak out against Russia's discriminatory laws, passed by old, ignorant, intolerant, bigots. . . .
    Screw Russia >:T
  • BIG BAD... "SennaK... 2012/07/03 19:19:25
    BIG BAD JOHN R.
    +2
    I agree with you but she had better look out because they are not kidding. They don't play by the same rules as we do.
  • "SennaK... BIG BAD... 2012/07/03 22:40:24
    "SennaKoshiba"
    I know, and she shouldn't take her pants off, that's just pointless and crude |:T
    She can/ should, however, speak out against their laws about silencing the Russian LGBT community <=.
  • Flor de Luna 2012/07/03 17:32:20
    Flor de Luna
    +1
    This whole thing with her seems to be more of some kind of publicity stunt.I don't quite buy it.I would think it would make more sense if they just banned her concerts altogether.
  • MidnightCowboy 2012/07/03 17:25:04
    MidnightCowboy
    +1
    How timely this news story came out! I was watching "Truth or Dare" last night and Italy had threatened to arrest Madonna if she touched herself in a lewd fashion on the stage. Madonna gave a speech that she was proud to be an American and believed in freedom of speech and her show would go on as intended. This concert in Italy took place over 20 years ago and the concert was shown on this DVD and you can watch her touching herself in a lewd fashion. The police chickened out at the last moment and did not arrest her.

I think Madonna may try once again to defy censorship. The world will be watching to see if Madonna calls Russia's bluff.
  • BIG BAD... Midnigh... 2012/07/03 19:21:40
    BIG BAD JOHN R.
    +1
    don't think that old bear is bluffing, I think they would like nothing better to do than put her behind bars for a private showing.
    +3
    This ought to be interesting ..

2014/04/19 19:58:21