Bobbi Kristina Brown (Whitney's Daughter) Found Getting High After Whitney’s Funeral?

Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/02/21 00:06:11
a PERFECT epilog to Whitneypalooza....many here on sodaHead are mourning the death of Whitney and implying that the world lost a GREAT human being 'mother-of-the-year' material..

Well here is a PERFECT example of Whitney houston as a mother and caregiver...

Whitney Houston’s daughter disappeared for several hours
after her mother’s funeral—and was found using drugs, according to two
sources close to the family. Allison Samuels on the plan to get her to
rehab.

Just hours after watching an emotionally charged tribute to her doting mother, Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina Houston Brown
decided she needed some time alone. So while friends and family
convened at a local eatery in Newark, N.J., to remember the 48-year-old
musical legend, Bobbi Kristina simply disappeared

...

Even before the funeral was held
Saturday, the family had serious discussions about Bobbi Kristina
entering into rehab as soon as her mother was laid to rest, according to
multiple sources familiar with the conversations. They say she spent
the night after her mother’s death using drugs to dull the pain.

Bobbi
Kristina entered rehab for a drug problem early last year, says one of
the family friends who spoke to The Daily Beast, a longtime associate of
the family. (The Houston family spokesperson would not comment on this
matter.)

OH YEAH there's a legacy for the Divine Whitney Houston...evidently ..
"the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Read More: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/02/19/b...

• bettyboop 2012/02/23 11:43:16
    bettyboop
    +1
    Not everyone who is suffering a loss uses responsible coping measures. Consider yourself blessed that you did not go down the addiction road and stop pointing the finger at those who do not have such a good foundation and strong constitute.
  • Ballade... bettyboop 2012/02/23 18:50:52 (edited)
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    ahhh BUT I am a simple average person...less than average if my school records were any indication....so , dear apologist, if I can do it without getting stoned...anyone can do it
  • bettyboop Ballade... 2012/02/25 11:39:50
    bettyboop
    I won't stone you Ballade. My trouble is I have a strong sense of injustice and having battled addiction for years I understand how hard it is. Those who have never had to deal with it seem to be the ones who want to most harshly judge when they have no ideal what their talking about.
  • Ballade... bettyboop 2012/02/25 19:52:08
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    I came from a house with not one but TWO alcoholics...i am NOT they were addicted to three packs of camels unfiltered a day...i don't smoke
  • bettyboop Ballade... 2012/02/28 14:23:06
    bettyboop
    not everyone has the same chemical makeup, or strong constitution, not everyone is the same Ballade.....I am so happy you never had to battle addiction but at the same time you need to understand they developed harmful coping mechanisms and people need support, they need encouragement, they need to be told they are worth something. You did not live their life so you do not know what they went through
  • Ballade... bettyboop 2012/02/28 19:24:39 (edited)
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    wish I could show you the faint scar from an attempted suicide attempt at age 16...we all have our demons...but..taking a pill...snorting some coke..doesn't deal with them....and a woman with all the advantages as this broad does?.....I bet my guitar that she pays enough for a few days snort than an average person earns in a year...THAT's a person that deserves NOTHING save contempt
  • bettyboop Ballade... 2012/03/01 14:16:07
    bettyboop
    I am gonna agree to disagree on this matter, you and I will never see eye to eye on the subject.
  • Beat Magnum True Hero 2012/02/22 12:38:13
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +1
    Every time I see your avatar (the thumbnail sized version), I think of Dr. Bones McCoy with a beard.
  • Ballade... Beat Ma... 2012/02/22 14:05:06
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    My oversized ego will take that as a complement
  • Ramon 2012/02/22 07:02:43
    Ramon
    +1
    They need to learn the lesson from her mom and get her help....it doesn't seem like she has had much of a role model growing up.
  • Deep007 2012/02/21 20:52:20
    Deep007
    +2
    Whitneys legacy...showing her daughter how to get high...
  • Ballade... Deep007 2012/02/21 21:05:58
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    sounds like it
  • SA 2012/02/21 20:13:26
    SA
    +2
    My Mother died 13 days after my 17th birthday. I drank, did many stupid things and acted the fool. No, it wasn't very bright of me, but I had never felt such a loss. No, my mother was not rich nor famous, but what I did was not right by any means.
    Anybody that loses a Mother can fall. My Mom did not drink, smoke, do drugs or act like a fool. But, after my Mom's death, 41 years ago I was one of the biggest fools ever.
  • Ballade... SA 2012/02/21 21:07:20
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    i lost my mom I did NONE of those things...i lost a grandmother who i deeply loved....and faced the pain ALONE and didn't do drugs i joined the military...being 18 and in grief is not a license to do drugs
  • SA Ballade... 2012/02/21 21:31:52 (edited)
    SA
    +1
    I am not suggesting drugs is the solution. I worked in a drug rehab center in my city for about 9 years.. Unless one wants help, no amount of rehab will help.
    I was just saying that although MY mother never taught me these things, it was MY doing, not because of ANYTHING she did. She was a great role model, but I still screwed up. I blame NOBODY for MY own doings.
    I'm no longer 17, but my family didn't even know what I was going through. I had NO "coping skills" maturity at THAT age. I was young, stupid, naive amongst many other words. But, I turned out fine. I don't drink, do drugs or allow them in my home.
    Just my opinion.........
  • Ballade... SA 2012/02/21 21:51:09
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    shrug...and on the other side....I loved my Grandmother...she loved me better than anyone in the family...she died i had no coping skills and my family didn't care...the grief would force me to my knees on occasion...BUT no drugs and no booze
  • SA Ballade... 2012/02/21 22:14:32
    SA
    +1
    I wish more people thought as you do.
  • bettyboop SA 2012/02/23 11:45:13
    bettyboop
    +1
    Thank you for being honest. There are many of us who have not always done everything in life perfect. I believe when a person struggles with such as addiction and loss ect., it enables them to have more empathy for others when they are going through the same things.
  • SA bettyboop 2012/02/23 13:44:11
    SA
    +1
    I am not one to judge or point fingers any more. I had many fingers pointing at me telling me that I would never make my life successful. Guess it's a good thing I'm hard headed. I proved many wrong, being the "imperfect person" I am.... :D
  • bettyboop SA 2012/02/25 11:42:23
    bettyboop
    +1
    It is my belief that we go through trials and tribulations to make us stronger and more able to help others in their time of need. Had you never dealt with addiction you would not have the knowledge you do now.
  • Swt~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/02/21 17:08:10
    Swt~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Most druggies start off with smoking pot!! And then it downword spirals from there!! This kid really doesnt have great odds.. The poor kid really needs rehab and extensive therapy!
  • Ballade... Swt~POT... 2012/02/21 19:25:48
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    bet she will get rehab...again..and again..and again and again and again
  • Sprout 2012/02/21 15:47:11
    Sprout
    she is 18 most kids use drugs during that time. Hopefully for herself she will party then stop. Get it out of her system,.
  • Ballade... Sprout 2012/02/21 19:26:22
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    hmmm when iw as 18 and when many others were 18 they didn't do drugs
  • Sprout Ballade... 2012/02/23 20:15:39
    Sprout
    +1
    That's you... MOST people tend to get partying out of their system and grow out of it. SOME don't at all
  • Ballade... Sprout 2012/02/25 19:52:57
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    why not if I can do it saying no...then anyone can do it
  • Sprout Ballade... 2012/02/27 12:38:53
    Sprout
    you are absolutely right!!!! pic of thumbs up
  • Thor American EXPAT n New G... 2012/02/21 12:55:05
    Thor American EXPAT n New Guinea
    +4
    Just another dead junkie in the making.
  • jimmy Thor Am... 2012/02/21 14:57:24
    jimmy
    +1
    yepper
  • Brian Tristan MacQuillan 2012/02/21 07:30:28
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +5
    Unreal. How old is this girl?

Whitney Houston did not grow up in poverty, as her mother is Cissy, her cousin is Dionne Warwick, and her Godmother is Aretha Franklin. Whitney Houston went on to make a lot of money, and could have lived quite comfortably for the rest of here life. Why she decided to act like street trash, and abuse some of the most deadly forms of illicit drugs, and prescription drugs is something we will never understand. People have demons, and sometimes they demons end up ruling, and those people come to the kind of end Whitney Houston met.

We can hope with the loss of Whitney Houston, the family takes a hard line with her daughter, Bobbi Kristina Houston Brown, and does everything it can to try to save her.

One thing is for sure, if you leave a church service looking to get drunk, high, or altered by a substance, you have a problem. But if you leave a church funeral service for your parent looking to get drunk, high, or altered by a substance, you have one monster of a problem. May Bobbi Kristina Houston Brown's family get her little butt straighten out, so she can help herself.
  • Ballade... Brian T... 2012/02/21 08:19:07
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    very well put
  • Brian T... Ballade... 2012/02/22 06:26:37
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +1
    Thanks.
  • Swt~POT... Brian T... 2012/02/21 17:08:45
  • Brian T... Swt~POT... 2012/02/22 06:27:23
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +1
    Thanks.
  • GINGERBREAD 2012/02/21 07:25:25
    GINGERBREAD
    +3
    The apple don't fall too far from the tree does it?
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/02/21 06:50:19
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +5
    Stupid kids make stupid choices led by bad examples in the first place.
  • Ballade... Hula gi... 2012/02/21 06:51:57
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    succinct and truthful
  • TheTruth1313 2012/02/21 06:30:05
    TheTruth1313
    +5
    Come on!! Houston's death was about as surprising as Amy Winehouse's death. The only surprising thing was that she actually made it to 48. When will we, as a country, stop idolizing these f'n cracked up jack wads and pay attention to more important things? Like how our government is screwing us at all turns.
  • Ballade... TheTrut... 2012/02/21 06:32:23
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    very Well put
  • TheTrut... Ballade... 2012/02/21 07:07:09
    TheTruth1313
    +2
    Thanks B. And how are you doing this fine evening?

2014/09/30 06:09:42