Big Time Liberal Tim Robbins Donates Money to 10 Republicans including Michelle Bachmann. Do You Think This is Why Susan Sarandon Broke it Off After 23 Years? LOL!

♥Nicole A♥ 2010/01/06 05:43:23
LOL! She probably dumped him for it! Wow, is Tim seeing the light about Hussein Obama?
No, they broke up over something else.

Hollywood's favorite unmarried liberal couple, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins, didn't say why their relationship fell apart when they announced at Christmas that they separated last summer. But a new report gave us a hint.

It was reported that Robbins, an unremitting liberal who once said Bill Clinton was too moderate, donated $500 each to 10 conservative Republican candidates running for seats in the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate including Michele Bachmann.

• Bear 2010/02/02 11:52:47
    LOL! She probably dumped him for it! Wow, is Tim seeing the light about Husse...
    Bear
    Will wonders never cease?
  • Iamfree 2010/01/29 22:58:45 (edited)
    No, they broke up over something else.
    Iamfree
    He is an avowed lefty, so if he did this, he did it to hurt the Republican candidate's opponents for some reason. Don't get too excited folks; Robbins could no more change his spots than Nancy Pelosi could win the Miss America pageant.
  • grumpy 2010/01/08 23:47:09
    grumpy
    Can't be explained any other way she is a rabid communist, so its her way or the high way
  • Bored Stiff 2010/01/08 17:12:17
    Bored Stiff
    +1
    LOL...it's quite possible.

I have heard that some people's naive obsessions with Obama have ruined relationships. I can very easily see it happening, not just with celebrities, but everyone.
  • Mindy 2010/01/07 19:57:13
    No, they broke up over something else.
    Mindy
    +1
    Consider this...why would a liberal contribute to the campaign fund of a conservative?
    1-they could have changed their stance and now are more conservative
    2-the conservative might not really be so conservative after all
    3-they contributed the money in an effort to undermine what they see as a threat by causing people to question the conservative.
  • MkB 2010/01/07 10:10:43
    No, they broke up over something else.
    MkB
    Petty stuff like socialism and Obama's Moa Christmas ornament.
  • Scars Remain (aka Vicki) 2010/01/07 01:51:17
    Scars Remain (aka Vicki)
    +2
    That is news to me, could be good news? Maybe he will be the first of many to have a change of heart.
  • MkB Scars R... 2010/01/07 10:08:38
    MkB
    +1
    I think Danny Glover of Lethal Weapon fame has started to complain.
  • Scars R... MkB 2010/01/07 13:15:52
    Scars Remain (aka Vicki)
    +3
    LOL, good...let their blinders come off and see what is really happening.
  • TruBluTopaz 2010/01/07 00:11:49
    TruBluTopaz
    +2
    First Ted Turner is too loony Left for Jane Fonda now Susan Saranwrap is too loony Left for Tim Robbins. And yes, I DO think their breakup had to do with political differences.
  • Arya 2010/01/06 20:30:07
    Arya
    +2
    Good for Tim!! I hope that he's waking up from whatever la la land he's been in for so long and living in the real world!

obama tim hope waking la la land living real world obama tim hope waking la la land living real world
  • Bill in Niantic 2010/01/06 20:06:18
    Bill in Niantic
    +4
    I refuse to watch anything she is in. I can't stand her.

But lately I feel that way about a lot of Big Mouth Actors. Once they show me just how stupid they really are, I can't see the Charactor they try to protray on the screen. All I see is an idiot Liberal, who really doesn't know why he/she is Liberal, and it's a waste of my time.
    Just because they can "ACT" and read que Cards, doesn't make them intelligent.

Back in the 40~60's, most Actors kept their Political views to themselves, so as not to hurt their Fan base. Smart.
  • MkB Bill in... 2010/01/07 10:07:06
    MkB
    +2
    I feel that way too. I liked Tom Hanks, but his calling Mormons unAmerican for voting conservative in 2008 and flipping the bird at people lately, has turned me off as a fan.
  • Bill in... MkB 2010/01/07 14:16:00
    Bill in Niantic
    +1
    Yea, I forgot about Tom Hanks. Yes, I do not watch his movies anymore either, even the reruns.
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2010/01/06 16:50:04
    No, they broke up over something else.
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    I don't know why they broke up, but this is big.....Tim Robbins donating money to
    GOPhers. Tim Robbins had become an articulate spokesman for the 0-bots, and if
    he has jumped ship it is BIG. I wonder how many others have become disillusioned?
    I recall a statement Susan Sarandon said during the primaries......"This country is
    ready for a woman president, but not THIS woman." One doesn't have to wonder a moment to which woman she was referring.

So many people have buyers remorse, and that woman's favorable ratings are
    75%, the highest of anyone in the 0-administration, and she remains the most admired woman in the country.
  • MkB No nons... 2010/01/07 09:58:59
    MkB
    I think Danny Glover has made a few complaints about this administration.
  • Colleen No nons... 2010/01/07 12:08:32
    Colleen
    +1
    I think what has happened is that Obama is SO BAD, that Hillary looks really good! Although Hillary is left, but she is not a far left loon. I really do not think we would be in such a mess if she had won.
    However...she did not win because her party turned against her.
    Obama could be controlled by people like Pelosi, Hillary could not.
    Pelosi is doing more harm to our country..and quickly, by making sure she got a puppet into the White house.
    Do not fear Obama...fear her! Obama will be gone in 3 years (we hope) but the damage she is doing is irreverisable.Throw Reid in there as well..but she is much worse.
    They do not care if in mid elections seats are lost. They do not care if Obama is not re elected.
    Pelosi and gang will already have achieved what they set out to do.
    Now what?
    I have no answers. I hope someone comes up with some soon. It is pretty late already.
    Did everyone see her on TV yesterday, laughing about Obama's broken campaign promises?
    The woman is not only sick...she is downright evil!
    Will San Fransisco vote her out? I doubt it.

Reid, they know he is on his way out, so they are making him the main bad guy bad guy.
    Reid is nothing compared to her!!!!!
    Any ideas everyone?
    She MUST be thrown out of the House. Sadly..it is already late. Also, she is pretty much untouchable. Scary stuff everyone.
    She is one poor excuse for a human being...God help us all.
  • Asher 2010/01/06 16:46:51
    Asher
    could it be???
    Wow, if this were only true.
  • Friday 2010/01/06 16:00:38
    No, they broke up over something else.
    Friday
    +2
    Efforts were underway to kick her out of the Country and He didn't want to get caught up in the abduction, deportation confusion! Now we can kick her sorry ass without effecting anyone else! See, things happen for good reasons! kick country caught abduction deportation confusion kick ass effecting reasons
  • Billyk75 2010/01/06 15:41:36
    Billyk75
    +2
    I guess that Robbins is finally taking off his rose colored glasses and facing the real world.
  • I am the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT 2010/01/06 15:02:36
  • a 2010/01/06 14:49:03
    a
    +1
    It's possible that is was about political views.
  • belinda 2010/01/06 14:45:12
    belinda
    +3
    Susan is a total ---American enemy ass kisser---Tim should have dumped her a long time ago!!!!
  • Asher belinda 2010/01/06 16:49:18
    Asher
    shes a nasty hag....
  • Kim 2010/01/06 13:00:52
    Kim
    +3
    You know Liberal are that shallow, I can see her dumping him for it and I say, Good for him for letting her go.....I have always liked him and hated seeing him with her liberal ass, I know he was liberal too, but she made hers so well known and he kept his to himself for the most part...
  • Gorky 2010/01/06 11:36:32
    Gorky
    +3
    Some liberals will always remain liberal in most of their thinking.............however their are a few with enough common sense to know that socialism it getting a bit extreme............and will do more harm than good......and what they voted for in obama wasn't a clampdown of their rights and destruction of their country
  • ken 2010/01/06 11:32:32
    ken
    +2
    I don't know how much truth there is in this but those rich f**ks (folks) out in Hollywood will be paying out the rear end for the policies coming out of Washington and will regret the day they backed Obama. I'm still hoping for Sarandon to move out of this country when Obama gets handed his walking papers in 2012. Robbins can do better than her that's for sure.
  • betz 2010/01/06 11:23:51
    betz
    +4
    Really? I didn't know this. Now if he makes another movie I can go to it. Hey congrats Tim from moving over from the........
    wow tim light hussein obama movie hey congrats tim moving
  • DaveR 2010/01/06 11:15:55
    DaveR
    +2
    Could it be he finally grew a set?
  • very Conservative "me" 2010/01/06 10:52:42
    very Conservative "me"
    +1
    I don't know why the broke up nor do I care. He should have saved his money. It was a nice gesture but it's not going to do any good. Too much Democratic treason,. We're screwed.
  • USAF Vet 2010/01/06 09:37:03
    USAF Vet
    +3
    "Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains." - Winston Churchill

“Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains.” - Winston Churchill

Perhaps Tim has been reading British literature.
  • ken USAF Vet 2010/01/06 11:34:19
    ken
    +2
    Maybe he got his eyes fixed and cleaned his ears out. That gal is a real skank.
  • Lucy formerly of Finchley 2010/01/06 07:53:25
    Lucy formerly of Finchley
    +5
    I saw an interview many months ago where Tim Robbins firmly said he was against the bail-out. Maybe he's seen the light.
  • DC 2010/01/06 07:20:33
    DC
    +3
    Is this for real? I find it hard to believe....That shell of the fringe left in Hollywood is hard to crack...
  • MkB DC 2010/01/07 09:54:12
    MkB
    Didn't Danny Glover get the ball rolling? He complained about Obama.
  • RhinoRT 2010/01/06 07:10:03
    RhinoRT
    +6
    I like some of Tim Robbins movies esp shaw shank redemption, and dead man walking, but I wouldn't spit on susan sarandon if she was on fire in the middle of the street, she turns my stomach. and thats the nice version! I dont watch any of her movies.
    I have heard him running his mouth and I have to wonder just how much truth there is to him donating money to republicans when I see him publicly supporting a republican then I might believe it.
  • Common Sense Conservative 2010/01/06 06:58:54
    Common Sense Conservative
    +1
    Oh Nuke!!!
  • littlebuffalo55TBA 2010/01/06 06:08:56
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    Lol.....Nag Nag Nag ALL You do is Nag!
  • @toninobologny READ b4 VOTI... 2010/01/06 06:03:20
    @toninobologny READ b4 VOTING #tcot #tpp
    +3
    Or he could not stomache supporting bad actors [Obama and his supporters] anymore

2014/12/19 15:48:59