Avatar vs titanic vs the dark knight vs harry potter, which is better?

JeffZill 2012/06/07 22:49:52
avatar
titanic
The Dark knight
Harry potter

• timothy.hill.14 2012/09/17 08:04:35
    avatar
    timothy.hill.14
    Had to go with Avatar. Only ever saw the first Harry Potter, never seen the Dark Knight (too many batman movies) and mostly just watch Titanic for the disaster scenes.
  • maggie parrino 2012/09/16 13:52:05
    Harry potter
    maggie parrino
    +1
    VOLDAMORT!!!!!
  • Kiersten 2012/06/27 01:43:54
  • LunarRain 2012/06/26 19:52:54
    Harry potter
    LunarRain
    Although Titanic is up there with my favorite movies the Harry Potter movies have made me feel every emotion. After i finished all the books and movies i wanted them to make more and i can just never get enough of Harry Potter.
  • The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk 2012/06/07 23:04:36
    The Dark knight
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    Love Batman.
  • JeffZill The Eli... 2012/06/07 23:17:18
    JeffZill
    +1
    It was a good movie, but I only think it did so well because of the death of heath ledger.
  • The Eli... JeffZill 2012/06/07 23:23:11
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    That's a theory, But I think the movie would have succeeded regardless. The only difference is how people would've perceived Heath Ledgers performance.
  • JeffZill The Eli... 2012/06/07 23:27:37
    JeffZill
    I think it would made tons of money but not what it really made, hollywood and the media ran with the whole thing, I also thought he did an amazing job, but they're already showing reviews of the new batman movie and they're not as good. I thought magie gyhlenhale did well in replacing katie holms, kind of like the way don cheadle replaced what's his name.
  • The Eli... JeffZill 2012/06/07 23:41:44
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    Terrence Howard as the character of Rhodey. I think the new Dark Knight film will be an ensemble nightmare, and villain orientated. I'm surprised Christian Bale stuck it out as long as he did. Michael Keaton couldn't tolerate it after 2 films.
  • JeffZill The Eli... 2012/06/09 17:34:25
    JeffZill
    +1
    That's the name, I agree about the new batman movie, besides bane isn't that strong, they used him as lousy charactor in one of the other movies, but he could put up a fight compared to the joker, but joker is a bigger villian for batman then bane.
  • The Eli... JeffZill 2012/06/10 20:23:15
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    I'd like to see how well bane ends up looking in the movie. And I'd also like to see how hot Anne Hathaway looks as Cat Woman. What I'm not sure about is why there going to have Oswald Cobblepot, but not as the Penguin, That just doesn't make sense. I also saw that Joseph Gordon Levitt will be in this film and it was originally rumored that he would be playing the Riddler but this film doesn't have a Riddler.
  • JeffZill The Eli... 2012/06/09 17:38:26
    JeffZill
    +1
    YOu know they are making a justice league movie, I can't wait to see batman and superman together, wonder who the villian is, hopefully they pick someone good like a darksied or maybe a zero hour parrallax. I also heard they have thought about making a galactus movie that would be sick, but I'd much rather see a someone like thanos or beyonder.
  • The Eli... JeffZill 2012/06/10 20:30:06
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    Darksied would be a great villain.
    I had heard that a Justice League movie was in the process, but nothing significant has really been done as of yet. I don't even know If Christian Bale would go for it. He's had to play ensemble in the Dark Knight movies I wonder how he'd react to not being the only hero.
    Galactus would be amazing, That's what I love about modern Technology so many Comic Books get brought to real life.
  • Kiersten The Eli... 2012/06/27 01:44:20
  • The Eli... Kiersten 2012/06/27 22:10:32
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    Except for Batman & Robin (with George Clooney) any time any Batman movie comes on. The entire world has to stop so I can watch it.
  • Kiersten The Eli... 2012/06/28 00:24:36
  • The Eli... Kiersten 2012/06/28 00:27:22
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    I still buy the animated DVD's as soon as they're released. I can never get enough. I can't wait for the Justice League Movie to be released.
  • Kiersten The Eli... 2012/06/28 01:04:10
  • The Eli... Kiersten 2012/06/28 03:00:05
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +2
    My 7 year old Nephew makes fun of me every time he comes over. "Wow Uncle Joe You watch more cartoons than me!" and I tell him
    "They're not CARTOONS, They're animation."
  • Kiersten The Eli... 2012/06/28 03:13:47
  • The Eli... Kiersten 2012/06/28 03:21:59
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    I'm almost 35 and I still watch Batman Beyond on the Hub every afternoon when I get home from work. Can't help it, it's an obsession.
  • Kiersten The Eli... 2012/06/28 03:24:25
  • The Eli... Kiersten 2012/06/28 03:36:04
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    Have I? I went to the Midnight release of Arkham Asylum 3 years ago and myself and many others (one dressed in full Dark Knight attire) had arrived so early that Game Stop decided to have a little trivia event to keep the masses satisfied. To make a long story even longer.
    My question: By what name did the Joker originally go by?
    My Answer: What do mean, Jack Napier or Red Hood?
    My Prize: 2 DVD's both were double features The 1st was "Return of the Joker" & "Batman vs. Dracula" The other was "Gotham Knight" and the first "Superman/Batman" movie.
    Don't even get me started on "Under the Red Hood" When I was a kid and used to buy the comics, there was a promo on one of them it consisted of 2 Phone numbers Call one if you want Robin (Terry McGinnis) to live, call the other if you want him to die. Me and my brother both voted him to die. And we got the prequel to Under the Red Hood.
    Batman  Death in the Family
  • Kiersten The Eli... 2012/06/28 03:43:33
  • The Eli... Kiersten 2012/06/28 20:15:23
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    I too have played both Arkham games beyond the point of sanity also on PS3. There are literally no more trophies for me to collect unless I wipe out any & all memory of ever having played the games in the first place. I don't like when people down play how good The Dark Knight was either. Maybe Heath Ledgers death brought more attention to the movie, but I clearly remember people chomping at the bit for that movies release a good two years before it actually happened. Any Comic book fan will tell you that Ledgers Joker was the closest portrayal to the Graphic novels as any who played the Joker before him. The Joker always had different looks, But Heath Ledger added that bold & cold Serial Killer aspect That Jack Nicholson grazed but never fully brought to the table. The Pencil Trick, The Boat thing etc. These are practically stripped right out of pages of DC comics. One of my favorite Joker moments in the Comic Book realm was when he was introduced and walked on to the Boy Scout Troop as a clown and fed them Poisoned Cotton Candy, Insane. The only character that I thought was misrepresented in The Dark Knight was Harvey Dent/Two Face he died way too fast. I don't know what your mom means by "normal 16 year old girl" I have a daughter who is almost 16 and she's an avid comic book...
    I too have played both Arkham games beyond the point of sanity also on PS3. There are literally no more trophies for me to collect unless I wipe out any & all memory of ever having played the games in the first place. I don't like when people down play how good The Dark Knight was either. Maybe Heath Ledgers death brought more attention to the movie, but I clearly remember people chomping at the bit for that movies release a good two years before it actually happened. Any Comic book fan will tell you that Ledgers Joker was the closest portrayal to the Graphic novels as any who played the Joker before him. The Joker always had different looks, But Heath Ledger added that bold & cold Serial Killer aspect That Jack Nicholson grazed but never fully brought to the table. The Pencil Trick, The Boat thing etc. These are practically stripped right out of pages of DC comics. One of my favorite Joker moments in the Comic Book realm was when he was introduced and walked on to the Boy Scout Troop as a clown and fed them Poisoned Cotton Candy, Insane. The only character that I thought was misrepresented in The Dark Knight was Harvey Dent/Two Face he died way too fast. I don't know what your mom means by "normal 16 year old girl" I have a daughter who is almost 16 and she's an avid comic book/video gamer/comicon attender and her favorite band is Slipknot. If the mindset of her friends who are all about One Direction, Justin Beiber and Pretty Little Liars are what makes up a "normal" 16 year old. I got tell you "normal' 16 year old girls are as annoying as $h!t!
  • Kiersten The Eli... 2012/06/29 01:50:28
  • The Eli... Kiersten 2012/06/29 21:32:49 (edited)
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    Aaron Eckhart is a great actor, it wasn't his fault Christopher Nolan settled for lackluster character development. Although, I think he knew Heath and the Joker were gonna steal the show so best focus on that. I'll even give Christian Bale some credit, Villains stealing the show was what drove Michael Keaton crazy. And we know Bale has an anger management problem. He's done 3 movies so far, I don't know if he'll jump on to the Justice league movie, but I hope he does. I'm pretty sure he knows by now, Playing Batman is a cash cow.
  • Kiersten The Eli... 2012/06/30 00:30:35
  • The Eli... Kiersten 2012/06/30 01:02:28
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +1
    In reference to the Jokers Origins, that's another bit of the brilliance of Heath Ledgers performance. If you remember him telling different stories of how he acquired his scars. That's classic Pathological Liar Joker straight out of D.C. comics.
  • Kiersten The Eli... 2012/06/30 02:19:34
  • rawrimamoocow 2012/06/07 22:58:23
    titanic
    rawrimamoocow
    All of them except avatar
  • JeffZill rawrima... 2012/06/07 23:00:21
    JeffZill
    I don't get it, why it was called the greatest adventure movie of all time I've seen much better. plus i'm a star wars fan so I have to hate it.
  • Vision of Verve 2012/06/07 22:52:34
  • JeffZill Vision ... 2012/06/07 22:55:25
    JeffZill
    +1
    Did you see in theaters in 97, I still remember they're were so many girls compared to guy and when it came out on video it was crazy how people wiated in lines to buy it.

2014/07/29 10:57:06