Ashton Kutcher Pic Looks Like Steve Jobs: How Important Looking Like Biography Subject in a Movie?

Fef 2013/01/30 02:40:12
Ashton Kutcher looks very much l ike Steve Jobs in the upcoming biopic (biographic movie). Many say that Kutcher's looks will help compensate for the known intellect gap between the actor and the deceased founder of the world's largest company, Apple. How much does it really matter? Would people get upset if Bruce Willis or maybe Will Smith played Steve Jobs?

SODAHEAD.COM reports:
Steve Jobs has a long lost twin named Ashton Kutcher... now that would make a funny movie. MASHABLE.COM reports: A new side-by-side photographic comparison

twin ashton kutcher funny movie mashable reports side-by-side photographic comparison

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/ashton-kutch...

• P. Sturm 2013/01/31 02:13:43
    Moderately
    P. Sturm
    Somewhat, acting like them is more important.
  • Murph 2013/01/30 22:51:18
    Moderately
    Murph
    It depends. Steve Jobs died recently and was a well known public figure. Julius Caesar, maybe not so much.
  • ruthannhausman 2013/01/30 17:31:58
    Moderately
    ruthannhausman
    I think it's helpful in watching a biography of a real person that the actor portraying him or her at least have some resemblance to the real McCoy. Just my opinion, mind you.
  • Maj. C. D. Hardy 2013/01/30 17:11:23
    Very Important
    Maj. C. D. Hardy
    I think that the main character should look like who they are playing because it gives it more authenticity.
  • disclaimer 2013/01/30 06:17:37
    Very Important
    disclaimer
    It isn't believable otherwise. I remember I once watched a Little House on the Prairie movie where the actress playing Laura had blonde hair. For anyone who doesn't know, Laura was constantly jealous of her sister's blonde hair because hers was brown. It was stupid. I hated it. So yes, the actor needs to look like the subject.
  • blissful 2013/01/30 06:12:50
    Moderately
    blissful
    I think that it has alittle importants to the character..
  • JoLost 2013/01/30 05:44:16
    Not Very Important
    JoLost
    +1
    Yawn... Can hardly wait to see how he goes about altering his features to look like the corpse of the now dead Jobs in its current state..
  • wilsonmja 2013/01/30 04:31:49
    Moderately
    wilsonmja
    It helps, but wouldn't take me out of the movie. If the storyline isn't compelling enough that the lack of resemblance distracts you than it's not a very good movie anyway.
  • NYCbrit 2013/01/30 04:14:15
    Very Important
    NYCbrit
    +1
    Important for creating the illusion.
  • Callaway 2013/01/30 02:46:50
    Not Very Important
    Callaway
    It might if the subject this subject mattered to me at all I frankly don't find very many things compelling about Jobs if reports are to be believed he was a total SOB to work for and a totally arrogant prick.
    Very Important
    +5
    You simply can't believe the actor as portraying the subject if you know what the subject looks like, and the actor looks nothing like him.

2014/11/29 06:19:20