Are you Tired of Beyonce?

C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT 2012/04/26 20:42:10
Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
No, I am not Tired of Beyonce at all
I was answering some other questions here on SH and saw on the side that she was named "The World's most Beautiful Woman" and I don't think so, I mean, she's not ugly but she's not all that either, she just seems like The celebrity girl that the Media is FORCING down your throat TELLING you that "you have to like her"--like a Black Pam Anderson or something (who most folks are still for some odd reason, crazy over)
throat telling her--like black pam anderson folks odd reason crazy

• adeenmckenziekennedy 2013/05/27 03:07:19
  • SLB7866 2013/03/13 13:25:00
    Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
    SLB7866
    Just a thought but I'm serious when I say...if I don't see Beyonce Knowles for another 10 years; I will be one happy child. Can somebody just say: OVEREXPOSED.
  • horrez 2013/03/01 12:35:48 (edited)
    Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
    horrez
    +1
    First of all if it were not for aliyah being gone beyonce would not be the center of attention.I think beyonce can sing but as far as having that true STAR QUALITY, I dont see it,never have,never will.To me it looks like the media and Jay Z are trying to make our eyes see something thats not really there.When I look at beyonce I see a bushy eybrowed,flare nosed,fake color,fake hair,fake water legged wanna be that is secretly living one big ass lie.As far as the most beautiful woman in the world,are you kidding me,what world are we living in because I see much more,way more beautiful women then beyonce as a matter of fact beyonce is actually average looking.The only reason alot of people thinks shes hot is because she is subliminally being put on television,in our ears,everywhere you look there goes beyonce,read the paper,theres beyonce so this is why people like her.I personally think she is a puppet and is dumb by all means,i think the only thing she knows is music,she is a liar,she lies about her age hell shes been 30 for 4 years next year she will be 30.She lied about giving birth,most celebs show the pregnant belly and as arrogant as beyonce is,why didnt she show her baby bump.Because shes a compulsive liar in need of constant attention and gratification and its sad becsus...
    First of all if it were not for aliyah being gone beyonce would not be the center of attention.I think beyonce can sing but as far as having that true STAR QUALITY, I dont see it,never have,never will.To me it looks like the media and Jay Z are trying to make our eyes see something thats not really there.When I look at beyonce I see a bushy eybrowed,flare nosed,fake color,fake hair,fake water legged wanna be that is secretly living one big ass lie.As far as the most beautiful woman in the world,are you kidding me,what world are we living in because I see much more,way more beautiful women then beyonce as a matter of fact beyonce is actually average looking.The only reason alot of people thinks shes hot is because she is subliminally being put on television,in our ears,everywhere you look there goes beyonce,read the paper,theres beyonce so this is why people like her.I personally think she is a puppet and is dumb by all means,i think the only thing she knows is music,she is a liar,she lies about her age hell shes been 30 for 4 years next year she will be 30.She lied about giving birth,most celebs show the pregnant belly and as arrogant as beyonce is,why didnt she show her baby bump.Because shes a compulsive liar in need of constant attention and gratification and its sad becsuse she can lie about everything and get away with it.I feel like beyonce gets more attention then solange from her mother ,which I think is wrong.Sometimes I wonder is beyonce really solanges sister,maybe solange is beyonces daughter..who knows because beyonce clearly cannot have kids and maybe she had solange when she was just a child ,i mean it is obvious someone messed.this womans head up,but who? But all in as ll beyonce is tired, and nedds to take a backseat and let a new true artist hit the stage.And jay z needs to sit his old ass down and get a real job instead of running his mouth on a damn mic.Poor ivy blue... which is not her real name thats a lie too.These people are playing on people just for attention,publicity which = $
  • K M 2013/02/04 14:49:20
    Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
    K M
    Sick to death of her. Totally overexposed. As I said in a previous post, it's not personal to her because I feel the same way about Jennifer Aniston and Kim Kardashian, and I felt the same way about J. Lo for a while, too, but the woman doesn't seem to know when to stop. Jay-Z isn't constantly out there seeking the spotlight and dropping a new album every week that's mostly garbage; maybe he's the one actually spending time with their child?
  • ruth 2012/12/29 17:05:03
    Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
    ruth
    I am so sick and tired of her! I'm just waiting for the day that she just goes away. For some reason I don't see that happening very soon. My fingers are crossed in hopes for post Super Bowl. :)
  • Kit 2012/10/11 16:08:33 (edited)
    Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
    Kit
    +2
    Yes, I'm tired of her!! She's not a "real" beauty. Anyone can buy some hair and cake on tons of make-up to look presentable for the camera. And truth be told she's not that great of an artist, she just puts on a good stage show, shaking and gyrating, but her voice has no range. Women like Patti LaBelle, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera and the late great Whitney Houston are real singers. Beyonce doesn't even come close to the range these ladies have. Hell Monica & Kelly Rowland can out sing Beyonce. But the one I really feel sorry for is the child(Blue). The Mother is already screwed up and you can tell by the way she's acting with the child, she's going to be screwed up as well. That is, if Beyonce doesn't smoother her to death!! Honey please, go sit your tired butt down somewhere. You are so played out!!!
  • greg 2012/04/29 13:51:28
    Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
    greg
    +1
    someone needs to write a real song for her cause what she writes is trash
  • Nimara 2012/04/29 01:13:26
    Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
    Nimara
    +3
    lol I am getting tired of her and I'm always seeing a post about what she's wearing now that she's had "Baby Blue Ivy".

O.O She named her kid Blue Ivy? Another reason why I'm fed up with her.
    The woman has lost her marbles.
  • C-ZAR™,... Nimara 2012/04/29 01:21:10
  • Nimara C-ZAR™,... 2012/04/29 01:28:02
    Nimara
    +2
    lmao so true. What are they trying to do? Um, not have people know who their kid is and not have people find out who the kid's parents are?

I think when someone comes upon a child with the name, "Apple" or "Banana-split" lol they'll immediately say themselves that this is a "special" child. This child can be no other than a child of a celebrity.
  • C-ZAR™,... Nimara 2012/04/29 01:33:56
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +1
    That's what I was thinking too!
  • Nimara C-ZAR™,... 2012/04/29 01:42:12
  • Doc Frank stein 2012/04/29 00:27:20
    No, I am not Tired of Beyonce at all
    Doc Frank stein
    +2
    How could I tire of her!?? lol... she has a lovely body and such a lovable face...
    certainly not the Best in the world though! ;)
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/04/28 23:53:54
    Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +3
    Is this another trick question? That's like askin' if I am tired of the Kartrashians.
  • ehrhornp 2012/04/28 17:18:25
    No, I am not Tired of Beyonce at all
    ehrhornp
    +3
    I don't follow such things. While she is attractive, who cares about the other things?
  • syl 2012/04/27 21:33:28
    Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
    syl
    +4
    Totally tired of her! (Kardashian's even more so) I really don't think she's the most beautiful woman in the world! What a crock! That's REALLY stretching it!!
  • ScottyG... syl 2012/04/28 23:54:33
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    I gave the same answer!
  • syl ScottyG... 2012/05/01 17:40:50
    syl
    +1
    What's the saying "Bright minds think alike?"
  • ScottyG... syl 2012/05/01 18:36:28
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    Exactly.
  • syl ScottyG... 2012/05/01 21:32:50
    syl
    +1
    It's going to be a great day!
  • ScottyG... syl 2012/05/02 14:02:14
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    ;)
  • Serenity the goth. 2012/04/27 20:18:13
  • www.sodahead.com/smithy 2012/04/27 19:18:12
    Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
    www.sodahead.com/smithy
    +4
    i have never liked her so yeah
  • Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru 2012/04/27 16:09:33
    Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +4
    I am a little. Especially since she had her baby. All the time.... I mean really.
  • C-ZAR™,... Assassi... 2012/04/27 16:18:41
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +4
    Exactly, lol
  • schjaz 2012/04/27 15:54:55
    Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
    schjaz
    +5
    The media has a sick propensity to 'push' certain celebs at the public...she is one of them. She just ain't all that.
  • C-ZAR™,... schjaz 2012/04/27 15:58:07
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +5
    That's what I'm sayin'! Lol
  • schjaz C-ZAR™,... 2012/04/28 16:11:05
    schjaz
    +3
    The commercialisation of America is one of its downfalls.
  • turtledove123 2012/04/27 15:50:06
    No, I am not Tired of Beyonce at all
    turtledove123
    +1
    No. I am not tired of her, and I am glad for the media loving her. It's nice to see for a change. I am very happy to let her have her time in the sun.
  • K M turtled... 2013/02/04 14:42:29
    K M
    +2
    You act like there was a time when the media wasn't loving her. They've been shoving her down our throats for the past eight years, give or take, and I'm just sick to death of seeing her face everywhere I turn, whether it's shilling for her mother's horrible clothing line or for Pepsi, toting around that baby with the custom Louboutins (so sick, and not in the good way), at the Inauguration, at the Super Bowl, etc. It's not personal; I feel the same way about Jennifer Aniston and Kim Kardashian. I'm tired of them and I need them all to sit down somewhere.
  • Einstein's Firecracker 2012/04/27 15:09:51
    Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
    Einstein's Firecracker
    +6
    And Lady Gaga, too.
  • C-ZAR™,... Einstei... 2012/04/27 15:20:07
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +6
    Madonna swagger jacker, lol
  • Charmaine Einstei... 2012/06/09 06:30:47
    Charmaine
    +1
    I have not heard mucha bout her lately but then again I dont care enough to know!!!
  • Thomas 45 2012/04/27 14:41:52
    Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
    Thomas 45
    +5
    I am tired of the Rap Crap period, I wand some real music for a change!
  • C-ZAR™,... Thomas 45 2012/04/27 15:19:24
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +5
    Beyonce is not a rapper, way to generalize!!!
  • Thomas 45 C-ZAR™,... 2012/04/29 14:33:14
    Thomas 45
    +1
    You know what I mean!
  • Melizmatic Thomas 45 2012/04/27 19:01:51
  • adeenmc... Thomas 45 2013/04/16 00:00:15
  • the judgebigdogeagle-~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/27 13:23:49
    No, I am not Tired of Beyonce at all
    the judgebigdogeagle-~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    She is a breath of sunshine compared to the Kardashians,who need to leave TV.They are too much Plus I am Texan & a houston native.so is she.
  • NarenderGangani 2012/04/27 12:41:39
    Yes, I am Tired of Beyonce
    NarenderGangani
    +4
    not only beyonce... but somebody please kill Justin Beiber.. :P

2014/10/24 20:37:59