Are you following the Israeli-Gaza conflict?

Anderson 2012/11/19 14:03:14

• Lyka Midik 2012/12/05 01:45:47
    Yes, it's tragic.
    Lyka Midik
    I don't think the average American even understands what happens in places like this...
    A friend of mine commented on a news story about violence in the middle east and it was truely shocking to me.
    He said, "Thats O.K. let the terrorists kill each other."
    I asked him about the innocent civilians, he replied, "The police will protect them."

Pure.... Ignorance....
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/11/20 16:54:16
    Yes, it's tragic.
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +2
    I certainly wish I had a 'voice' in this conflict. obama doesn't speak for me and I would like to let Israel know that most of us over here are in their court! I love israel
  • DoxieDad 2012/11/20 15:36:49
    Yes, it's tragic.
    DoxieDad
    Yes and it happens so often it is like watching summer reruns. It gets really boring and we all know how the episode ends.
  • SIMPATTYCO 2012/11/20 15:30:59
    Yes, it's tragic.
    SIMPATTYCO
    +2
    As long as Arab interests keep the pot boiling ,there will never be peace in Israel.
  • -(*PeacE4LovE*)- 2012/11/20 15:13:57
    Yes, it's tragic.
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    +2
    i do not know what the Hell Muslims are doing but really they do not know what Islam is ... Israel has right to live in Jerusalem and its written in Quran . Yes we can not for friends with them . Its different Topic actually . Islam didnt tell them to Eliminate Israel or to become the " Cause of War " ...

Israel has right to live there . and This Land is written in the Fate of Israelians accoding to Quran ... NO ONE can force them to leave ISRAEL ...

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has ASSIGNED unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

Israel is written for Israelz till the Judgement Day ... Muslims today are not following Quran hence being Punished By God ... !
  • -(*Peac... -(*Peac... 2012/11/20 15:36:39 (edited)
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    http://images.sodahead.com/pr...

The Israel land is written in the Fate of Israelians till the Judgement Day according to Quran .
  • Louisa ... -(*Peac... 2012/11/20 17:13:06
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +1
    The hatred of Jews began as a personal vendetta by Muhammad against the Jews in Medina in approx. 620 AD. Up until this time Muhammad believed the Jews to be "guidance and light" (5:44) and a "righteous" people (6:153-154), who "excelled the nations" (45:16).

lol.......but you didn't cross Mo!!
  • -(*Peac... Louisa ... 2012/11/20 18:23:28
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    You do not understand Quran . You cross Matched the Verses Wrong and make your own ideology against Islam . What Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) have to do with Jews ? ... The God word is The God Command to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ...

The Gaza People are Stupid but the Israels are not too Innocent too ...
  • Louisa ... -(*Peac... 2012/11/21 00:50:44
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    I surely do understand the Qur'an. What Prophet Muhammad have to do with Jews? Mo thought that since he was the newest 'prophet' that the Jews would now follow him and they didn't! Not only did they not follow Mo but they ridiculed him because he was a maniacal fool.

And don't tell me about the Israeli's being 'not too innocent!' This vendetta against the Jews is hundreds of years old! Time for the ignorant muslims to find another gripe and if they look within themselves, they surely will!.
  • Louisa ... Louisa ... 2012/11/21 00:52:21
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    And go check your verses! You'll find them just where I indicated they would be.
  • -(*Peac... Louisa ... 2012/11/21 08:43:29 (edited)
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    Look i am not a Stupid Muslim who wants to Eliminate Israel . I have read Quran which Majority Muslims Dont but Very few ... I am against Terrorism weather its created by " HAMAS " or Created by " Israelians Army " ...

I am a Muslim & i do not support Terrorism weather by Muslim Side or Israel Side ... because thats Quran teachings ...

Jerusalem is meant for Jews , Christians & Also Muslims ... whoever create Terror first Eliminate him , weather He/She is Jew , Xian or Muslim .

I know Muslims also did fault but Israels took the advantage of it to extreme . ( Both No Innocent )

Try to get My Point
  • -(*Peac... -(*Peac... 2012/11/21 08:53:39 (edited)
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    " Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) ... Quran is supporting the Rights of Israel too . There is one chapter even by Allah in Quran " Chapter 17 " Children of Israel" .
    Islam is the Perfect Book who Give rights to every soul on Planet Earth .

REALLY Believe me :- Muslims majority do not ever read Quran with Understanding . they can read but dont know the meaning of what they are reading .

Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) didnt come with new Commandments or to change the Commandments but to Complete the Commandment of God from Adam to Jesus which was Changed by Man-Kind & Devil-Kind ... There are also Many Jews who convinced by Islam too
  • -(*Peac... -(*Peac... 2012/11/21 08:56:09
    -(*PeacE4LovE*)-
    I agree , we can not be " Friends" with Jews ... but Islam do not order them to HATE them or Eliminate them ... People crossed the Limits & Sure God do not like it ...

Allah gave right to Jews . Battle those Who battles You and if they want PEACE than End the War ... Whats abnormal in this teaching ? Many Anti Islam just " CHOP the HALF LINE :- Kill those Infidel " but do not tell the other later verse ... Because of there enmity against ISLAM & Prophetsss
  • beachbum 2012/11/20 13:30:10
    Yes, it's tragic.
    beachbum
  • LissFirefly 2012/11/20 10:34:48
    Yes, it's tragic.
    LissFirefly
    But despite our President hating Israel, they have a right to defend themselves.
    Yes, it's tragic.
    +2
    Yes I am. Palestinian Hamas starts this crap and then whines when they get their asses kicked. Apparently the so called palestinians are incapable of learning and they prove over and over and over that they have no interest in peace. Personally, I think Israel should just take Gaza back, send the folks back to Jordan, their home and just end this nonsense. There is no reason to deal with this any longer.

If Pennsylvania fired 100's of rockets into New York because they herded goats there at one time and declared that the New Yorkers should be wiped from the face of earth; would anyone question New York's right to fire back even if they had superior power. No they would not.
  • safari 2012/11/20 10:13:56
    No, I don't know what's happening.
    safari
    Neither answer is true for me - I know some but not as much as I should. I read headlines from both sides in twitter and occasionally an article. America is stuck with a president that has a horrid foreign affairs track record. All the rest of us can do is pray.
  • Avi Rosen 2012/11/20 09:00:02
  • Barbara 2012/11/20 06:58:55 (edited)
    Yes, it's tragic.
    Barbara
    +1
    Sure am!! Bible prophecy is being fulfilled....which is down right scary what catastrophe the worlds about to endeavour.....get ready for WW3...also watch Germany rise!!
  • LissFir... Barbara 2012/11/20 10:35:46
    LissFirefly
    Germany? If the Muslims are there. Muslims are going to be the end of this world.
  • Barbara LissFir... 2012/11/30 06:32:29
    Barbara
    Germany will try again, Hitler failed in the Third Reich, Fourth Reich is coming....what Germany rise again.....scary
  • peggy 2012/11/20 06:45:40
    Yes, it's tragic.
    peggy
    +1
    Terrifying .... pray for Israel.
  • Debra S... peggy 2012/11/20 09:49:49
  • motherg... Debra S... 2012/11/20 10:11:26
    mothergoose706
    Thats most of what there fighting about...lol
  • beachbum motherg... 2012/11/20 13:25:24
    beachbum
    +1
    No.....bottom line is ego, pride, selfisness - that is the cause of war.
  • motherg... beachbum 2012/11/21 10:55:42
    mothergoose706
    +1
    Probably but its really 2 clans fighting
  • beachbum motherg... 2012/11/21 15:05:11
    beachbum
    +1
    To me, what it all boils down to, when you look at the reason behind the reason, and the reason behind that one, and the reason behind that one, the bottom line is still ego, pride, selfishness.........that's why 1 clan fights another...........at least that's my opinion.
  • motherg... beachbum 2012/11/22 09:51:38
  • garyt212 2012/11/20 06:34:48
    Yes, it's tragic.
    garyt212
    +1
    Unlike our fake, phoney and fraud, pathetic, lying Pro-Muslim, Anti-American, Anti-Israeli POTUS (Piece Of Totally Useless Sh_t)...I support Israel. Didn't take their enemies long after the election to know that they have a strong supporter in the white house backed by the lame stream media and a lot of ignorant Americans! How sad!
  • peggy garyt212 2012/11/20 06:48:24
    peggy
    +1
    They are calling the community organizers bluff. Chivken chit will support the muslim brotherhood
  • Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC 2012/11/20 05:07:00
    Yes, it's tragic.
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    +2
    Yeah I am
  • katywon 2012/11/20 05:05:38
    Yes, it's tragic.
    katywon
    +1
    It's very scary to see this happening. When will we humans learn?
  • Barbara katywon 2012/11/20 07:00:41
    Barbara
    +1
    Too late...no going back now, the world will be involved with this one :(
  • codenamev 2012/11/20 04:49:03
    Yes, it's tragic.
    codenamev
    +2
    It's funny; look at this poll, and then look at the Twinkies and AMA's crap that this site puts out. Hundreds of people have voted on that crap because the media is trumping that garbage up, but like the war in Afghanistan, this is something that most people just don't seem to care about, when it has all the earmarks of escalating out of control. Out of sight, out of mind. It's a goddamn tragedy.
  • sensibleone 2012/11/19 21:43:53
    Yes, it's tragic.
    sensibleone
    +1
    I think INDEPENDENT OBSERVERS should be sent in under the flag of the U.N to observe events on the ground. And both sides should be given a stern and stark warning that ABSOLUTELY NO MILITARY ACTION OR HARASSMENT against the observers would be tolerated AT ALL FROM EITHER SIDE. This is the only way that the world is going to get a FACTUALLY ACCURATE picture of what is actually happening there.
  • Cn2012 sensibl... 2012/11/20 04:34:19
    Cn2012
    +2
    That would only work if both sides recognized the UN. I believe Hamas members don't really respect the idea of certain people being out of bounds. If they feel it will serve their purpose, they will do whatever they want to who ever they choose.
  • sensibl... Cn2012 2012/11/21 15:55:49
    sensibleone
    One side does recognize the U.N. and you know which side does.
  • garyt212 sensibl... 2012/11/20 06:37:35
    garyt212
    That is simply naive and not even close to reality....
  • sensibl... garyt212 2012/11/21 15:54:05
    sensibleone
    Sounds DEAD ON. to me. Only people who are doing things that they know that they should NOT BE DOING would have a problem with it. Now that is PURE REALITY.
  • Barbara sensibl... 2012/11/20 07:08:35
    Barbara
    +1
    UN I wouldn't trust at all, a majority of the time there the instigators!!! This is all pre planed by the elitess...They bluff the general public....but in actually fact they all like each other....there agenda is to cut down the population....food is running out, crop disaters one after the other..elitess believe too many people now walk this earth....the rich are getting richer and middle class has disappeared....The governments who made the mess make us pay more taxes and sold our sovernty, everythings gone up in price....its only going to get worse....

2014/12/18 17:26:49