Are You Feeling A Bit Cranky Today? A Glance At A Few " Dream Weapons " Will Cheer You Up! LOL!

peaceful 2009/09/18 14:51:14
Nun Chucks....
Lazer Guided Polar Bear....
Porcupine Grenade....
Banana Snake
Sniper Kitty...
Rocket Propelled Chicken....
Orbital Flame Thrower....
Ninja In A Box....
55 Gallon Drum Of Whoop Ass....
Poisoned Boobs....
Killer Watermelon....
All Of The Above.... ( I'll Fix Those Mudder-Flappers! )
None Of The Above!.... (I'll Make My Own Weapons, And THEN I'll Fix Those Mudder-Flappers!)
Please excuse me for my forwardness, but sometimes I get the feeling that there might be just a few members here on SH that have, on occasion, gotten up on "The Wrong Side Of The Bed " shall we say...

Being fortunate enough to have been born under the fantastic and fascinating star sign of Libra, in the year of The Dragon (1952), I have grown to become most graced with features that allow me to be exceedingly generous to even the most "Itchy "folks, lest I should leave anyone without good humour...

Which Of The Following Fantasy Weapons Should Exist? Make Your Choices and then you could visit this link to learn more about them

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_weapons_that_don%2...

Please have BIG FUN with this one, and have a great day, too! :)

2014/07/22 23:41:45