Are you boycotting the View because of Rosie O'Donnell's Anti-American views?

Crazy Misty 2007/04/13 02:57:10
Yes i will be boycotting the show, and Rosie's Anti-American views!
5,084 votes
70%
NO, what are you talking about Rosie is the greatest American ever born!
1,981 votes
27%
192 votes
3%
"Are you boycotting ABC and the corporate sponsors of the View because of Rosie O'Donnell's Anti-American views?"

I have watched the View from the beginning, but this year after Rosie joined the show I got sick of her Anti-American views spewing from her mouth. I have since decided to boycott the View, ABC, and the View sponsors all together. Where do you stand? Continue to watch and give her a platform to stand on, or boycott her and let her mad ravings fall on deaf ears? Before you make up your mind here’s just a short list of things she stated on the main stream morning TV show, The View.

Don't fear the 'terrorists'. They’re mothers and fathers."

"The Second Amendment is not really a right."

"I read in the papers that over $2.5 million the search has cost so far to find these three men...what warrants 27 helicopters and 1,000 people looking? I just don't understand." (talking about the 3 men lost on MT Hood)

"Captured Brits by Iran is a US hoax."

"You know, this President invaded a sovereign nation in defiance of the UN. He is basically a war criminal. Honestly. He should be tried at The Hague."

"Democracy is threatened in a way it hasn't been in 200 years and if America doesn't stand up we're in big trouble."

"You know, in China it's ching chong, ching ching chong.."

"So we finally got the guy. He just so happened to admit to all of these things. And it's not Bin Laden? It's this guy?" (talking about the 9/11 Mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed)

All said by- Rosie O'Donnell

Join the boycott- at the bottom of the page you will find a list of sponsors. I encourage you to email them and tactfully tell them why you are boycotting them, The View, ABC, and Rosie O’Donnell. I will try to keep the list current, and please add to the list any sponsors I have missed.The producer of The View is Bill Geddie and he can be e-mailed at bill.geddie@abc.com

Question Closed

• AzPatty 2007/04/19 18:22:02
    AzPatty
    +8
    Why has Barbara Walters turned her show over to a foul mouthed, classless bitch? I don't care what her political feelings are - she is an entertainer - and not a very good one, at that! I'm tired of ALL of these entertainment people thinking they have the right to use their celebrity to make a "statement". I wish they would just read their scripts and sing and dance - leave the important issues to people who have more than 2 brain cells to rub together! Rosie has crossed the line too many times - in some countries she would have "disappeared" when making remarks about impeaching the country's leader. Shame on Barbara, too!

• debra 2007/04/26 17:32:31
    debra
    +4
    NEVER WATCHED THE TRASH ANYWAY..I COULDN'T LISTEN TO THE PROGRAM MORE THAN AFEW SECONDS!!!!
  • Dixie Lee debra 2007/04/26 22:06:11
    Dixie Lee
    +6
    What a shame it is to have "little" people like you in the world. Did you ever once think of educating yourself & leaving your cruel & judgemental attitude in your home & no where else>?
  • Deno Dixie Lee 2007/04/26 23:08:41
    Deno
    +3
    Are you a angry fat lesbian like rosie ?
  • Joy Deno 2007/05/01 22:37:24
  • Dixie Lee Deno 2007/05/21 13:21:30 (edited)
    Dixie Lee
    +8
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I am a 70 year old woman who has four grown children; all over 45 years; straight as can be. I'm willing to wager that you have many more problems than Rosie & you should never judge someone whom you do not know closely & for many years; even then we are not to judge but learn to accept people for who they are. It would be a very boring world if we were all alike. Your comment about a "fat angry lesbian" shows what level you are on!!! Shame on you.
  • fan424 Dixie Lee 2007/04/27 06:06:43
    fan424
    +6
    Go Dixie ,I totally agree with your comments.People are trashing this woman and she is someones mom, sister,and friend.Unfortunately,they just keep spewing hatred.Bravo!
  • Dixie Lee fan424 2007/05/21 13:24:18
    Dixie Lee
    +2
    So happy to see that those that believe as we do out weigh the sad judgemental folks that post. They have a lot of growing up to do.
  • toni Dixie Lee 2007/05/30 00:52:58
    toni
    +4
    I wouldn't call anyone "little people" for speaking their view...after all this is a forum for civil debate.I too think that Rosie's angry rhetoric is garbage and feel sorry for her because she seems bitter and unwell.Not calling her names but what she says is indeed nonsense.
  • debra toni 2007/06/27 14:13:52
    debra
    +2
    Thanks toni...
  • jackror... fan424 2007/05/24 15:04:19
    jackrorabbit
    +2
    Well, she has also trashed many people as well. But I do love her
    stance on adoption. I don't care if you are homo or hetro, if you want
    to adopt a child and raise it with love and care, teach them right from
    wrong, and show them how to respect other people, then I am all for it.
    There are far too many children living orphanages, or being born into
    families or to people who simply don't care how they are raised. So,
    bravo to Rosie for bringing this issue to light.
  • debra jackror... 2007/06/27 14:15:17
    debra
    +1
    But how well is she teaching her kids to be loving and tolerant of others?
  • jackror... debra 2007/06/27 14:30:48
    jackrorabbit
    +1
    Don't know, but they are her children for her to teach as she sees fit.
    It is not my job to second guess the raising of someone elses kids
    based on my personal view of how to raise a child, so long as they are
    not abusive to the child or raising them to become a terrorist.
  • debra jackror... 2007/06/27 14:36:05
    debra
    what is your opinion on her dressing her little girl like a terrorist...
  • jackror... debra 2007/06/27 16:53:52
    jackrorabbit
    +1
    I don't know, has she been dressing her that way? If not then it
    becomes a moot point. If she is teaching her how to become a real
    terrorist like the six year old Iraqi boy that turned himself in to our
    troops dressed up in a bomb jacket, then I would have issues with her
    parenting skills.
  • MIZ® ₱... jackror... 2007/06/29 20:04:26
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +1
    I wouldn't really be surprised if one of her children grew up to be a terrorist for Al Qaeda. She seems to be raising them to hate America like she does.
    That may sound ignorant because I don't know her personally, but that's my opinion from what I've seen and heard from her.
  • Kim Dixie Lee 2007/05/01 20:17:01
    Kim
    +5
    Thank You! Rosie is doing alot for people. I think people should keep their judging to themselves!
  • Margaret Kim 2007/05/02 12:25:48
    Margaret
    +4
    Almost every comment Rosie O'Donnell makes is a judgement against someone else!! To borrow her own words (God, help me), "Who made her the moral authority"? She's her own worst enenmy.
  • Dixie Lee Margaret 2007/05/21 13:27:29 (edited)
    Dixie Lee
    +4
    You sure are missing the intelligent comments & sub-jects she brings to the show. It has been shown very clearly that the majority, (79%) want her back & ABC is trying their darndest to get her back.
  • SCC Dixie Lee 2007/05/24 00:02:53
    SCC
    +1
    I hope they succeed in getting her back. She brings knowledge and light to the show. She is dead on in my opinion.
  • Iluvblo... Dixie Lee 2007/05/28 15:25:45
    Iluvblondes
    +1
    The majority of which poll? Everywhere I see discontent from viewers and want her off. The show has been on for nine years without her , it will survive without her.
  • Margaret Kim 2007/05/21 14:21:48
    Margaret
    +4
    Maybe Rosie can set an example by keeping her judgements to herself. In the words of Ghandi, "Be the change you want to see in the world."
  • debra Kim 2007/06/27 14:16:19 (edited)
    debra
    +1
    this comment is for the one above that wanted us not to make judgemental statements....Like Rosie does?
  • highlatte Dixie Lee 2007/05/14 16:21:42
    highlatte
    +2
    You're describing Rosie O'Donnell and Joy Behar? Go over the laundry list. Or you just can't see the forest for the trees?
  • Dixie Lee highlatte 2007/05/21 13:30:54
    Dixie Lee
    +2
    My intelligence level is quite high & Joy has made it very clear that she highly respects Rosie. Wouldn't surprise me to see them working together for a very long time.
  • Margaret Dixie Lee 2007/05/21 14:24:17
    Margaret
    +3
    Doo doo birds of a feather, flock together.
  • highlatte Dixie Lee 2007/05/21 18:29:51
    highlatte
    +1
    Wouldn't me either. They can wade in the their ignorance and high opinions of themselves.
  • highlatte Dixie Lee 2007/05/21 18:21:54
    highlatte
    Educate? You get your education and news from the View? Okay Lucy
  • debra Dixie Lee 2007/06/27 14:12:36
    debra
    What? How is what I said judgemental? I don't like listening to them yell back and forth ...
  • Deb debra 2007/04/29 22:30:29
    Deb
    +2
    I voted to boycott the show. I am a truck driver so do not get to watch tv.I heard Rosie was fired and had quit a swan song for the press. Can anyone relate to me what happened? I am so glad she is gone. She should be arrested as a sympathizer to the enemy.
  • Joy Deb 2007/05/01 22:33:32
  • Margaret Joy 2007/05/02 12:28:14
    Margaret
    +2
    Your comments are very angry...I'm sure an open minded person like yourself is tolerant of other opinions...kind of like Rosie.
  • Dixie Lee Margaret 2007/05/21 13:33:37
    Dixie Lee
    +1
    You must think you're a phychologist!!
  • Margaret Dixie Lee 2007/05/21 14:17:50
    Margaret
    +2
    Does it take a psychologist to recognize anger? I think not.
  • fan424 Joy 2007/05/11 06:57:01
    fan424
    lol lol and my brothers a truck driver.too funny.Did ya hear Rosies brother wants to start whooping peoples asses 4 all the crap they are sayin.I know my brothers both would 4 me .Even the one who drives a rig.lol
  • Dixie Lee Joy 2007/05/21 13:32:25
    Dixie Lee
    +1
    Thank you JOY!!!
  • Joy debra 2007/05/01 22:38:16
  • dras debra 2007/05/17 17:42:48
    dras
    Maybe you owe it to yourself to try the show out.
    Heck, they have something for everyone.
    Every major TV , Movie, Recording star has been on the show.
  • tracey debra 2007/05/24 12:16:04
    tracey
    +1
    i think she needs to be sent over there w/only a canten,no weapon or ammo and see how she feels then,she has disrespected every milatary person,their family and the u.s.a as a whole! get rid of her!
  • Sajama tracey 2007/05/30 01:55:23
  • jenn 2007/04/26 17:16:47
    jenn
    +4
    You make a grave mistake in thinking that Rosie's comments are hers alone!! and there you go again shooting the messenger when you should be OUTRAGED at the very least by the FACTS of what she is saying!....if you people REALLY are even AMERICAN?????and if you are... dig passed the "cherry picked news" you are being fed! No amount of twisted logic can obscure the fact that warmongers and profiteers are bleeding the nation dry and laying waste to much of the globe. At this juncture in history if you are not a major shareholder in the largest corporations then you are about to be nobody. The economy is collapsing under the weight of debt beyond imagining, every single safeguard that we have had to protect the common people from the abuses of the rich and powerful have been systematically destroyed. Rosie is a TRUE PATRIOT! Please go to codepink4peace.org All these MOMS are not wrong...GET INFORMED!

2014/08/29 20:28:17