ARE YOU A FAN OF THE TV SERIES; "The Killing"?

BIG BAD JOHN R. 2012/06/18 15:10:15
YES, I like this show.
NO, I don't like the show.

Stan Larsen (Brent Sexton), Tom Larsen (Evan Bird), Mitch Larsen (Michelle Forbes) and Denny Larsen (Seth Isaac Johnson)on AMC's "The Killing."

(Credit: AMC)

(CBS News) After two seasons, loyal viewers of AMC's "The Killing" finally found out who killed Rosie Larsen, but - true to the show's slow burn pace - it wasn't revealed until the final minutes of the episode's end. (SPOILER ALERT)

Read More: "The Killing": Jamie Anne Allman talks "shocking" season 2

Throughout the show's course viewers were misguided with one red herring after another, but in Sunday night's season finale it was revealed that the real culprit behind Rosie's murder was her aunt Terry Marek (Jamie Anne Allman) who tearfully confessed to driving Rosie into the lake.

At the beginning of the episode it appeared that Darren Richmond's campaign manager, Jamie Wright (Eric Ladin), was guilty of killing Rosie after a flashback revealed he discovered that she overheard him conspiring with Wapi Eagle Casino manager Nicole Jackson (Claurdia Ferri) and property developer Michael Ames (Barclay Hope) to help Richmond win the election.

• beach bum 2012/06/21 05:43:39
    NO, I don't like the show.
    beach bum
    no
  • selena costa 2012/06/18 15:27:54
    NO, I don't like the show.
    selena costa
    +1
    never watched it or heard of it, so i guess i should of picked undecided. :/ oh well ! lol

2014/04/23 17:02:38