Are you a "Demi Lovato" fan?

♥Gabs1697♥ 2012/05/09 15:04:53
Related Topics: Music, Demi Lovato, Fan
Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
Not really....☻
I hate her!!!!!
Demi....Who?
I sure am....♥♫

• rayofsunshine980 2013/09/01 04:35:01
    Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
    rayofsunshine980
    +1
    My inspiration, my muse <3
  • ~Weeping Angels~ 2013/07/29 02:33:35
    Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
    ~Weeping Angels~
    +1
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER!!!!! yea absolutely love
  • Sophie 2013/01/12 02:12:43
    Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
    Sophie
    +1
    I'm a #Lovatoc4life
  • Maia 2012/12/03 20:16:28
    Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
    Maia
    +1
    I love her. Ans to everyone that is showing hats SHUT UP NO ONE CARES. I love her
  • ~TimelordGallifrey~ 2012/11/06 23:52:09
    Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
    ~TimelordGallifrey~
    +1
    SHE IS AWESOME!!!! I am definitely a Demi Lovato fan!!! yea awesome demi lovato fan
  • ♥♥♥"{$MiLeR}"♥♥♥ 2012/08/13 07:37:35
    Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
    ♥♥♥"{$MiLeR}"♥♥♥
    +4
    She's great and I ♥ her!
  • Marissa Lovato 2012/07/24 09:31:15
    Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
    Marissa Lovato
    +2
    SHE'S AMAZINGLY PERFECT in a totally chill way
  • ebony loves miley 2012/07/04 16:58:18
    Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
    ebony loves miley
    +2
    DEMI FOREVER LOVE HER SO MUCH
  • Glitter Baby 2012/06/28 00:21:45
    Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
    Glitter Baby
    +2
    I've met her she's really chill. demi lovato hershey theater
  • ♥Gabs1697♥ Glitter... 2012/06/29 07:38:42
    ♥Gabs1697♥
    +1
    Omg! Really???!! You're so lucky! ♥♥
  • Glitter... ♥Gabs1697♥ 2012/06/29 14:13:19
    Glitter Baby
    +2
    It wasn't even supposed to happen really. My friend was like do you want to go to a Demi concert? I was like heck ya! I thought we were going to be in the back or something but when I got there she was like guess what! We are meeting her. Then I almost passed out. xD
  • ♥Gabs1697♥ Glitter... 2012/06/30 04:29:05
    ♥Gabs1697♥
    +2
    Omg!!!! That friend must be the best friend ever! ♥ :D
  • ebony l... Glitter... 2012/07/04 16:59:14
    ebony loves miley
    +6
    OMG LUCKY
  • Taureece 2012/06/22 15:13:40
    Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
    Taureece
    +2
    demi is a positive role-model. its juz sooo awesome to have someone to believe in. she helps with many of peoples problems and also super funny.....AND SO INCREDIBLY HOTTTZ!
  • Skrillex Luv ☢ 2012/05/16 15:00:13
    Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
    Skrillex Luv ☢
    +2
    Fudge yeah I am a Demi Lovato fan! I don't need to take quiz to prove it.
  • ♥Gabs1697♥ Skrille... 2012/06/24 08:17:25
    ♥Gabs1697♥
    Quiz?
  • GaolBlaze 2012/05/13 19:49:13
    Kinda...
    GaolBlaze
    +2
    I love her music, but that's about it :/ She annoys me SO much. She just goes ON and ON about being bullied. EVERYONE gets bullied! The point is to get over it!
  • Taureece GaolBlaze 2012/06/22 15:19:03
    Taureece
    i no her music is awesome, but she juz got bullied so bad she got home-schooled. she doesnt mean to blabbber about her being bullied so much. she wants to help others who get bullied and let them no that she has experienced it with them and they're not alone. she is here to let anyone no who feels bad about themselves that they r truly beautiful :>
  • GaolBlaze Taureece 2012/06/24 00:10:39
    GaolBlaze
    "They are truly beautiful", I hate that. Not being bad, but some people are just ugly :P Ok, no, most people make themselves ugly to be perfectly honest, and that's by choice, they don't need anyone to tell them they're actually pretty, they just need to stop acting stupidly. And so what if people are going through a rough patch? They don't need some celebrity saying it, because she actually can't do anything for them. Everyone knows everyone gets bullied otherwise it wouldn't be such a big issue and so many things about it would be happening. You need to move on from things, she blames being bullied for EVERYTHING. "I'm on America's Next Top Model to tell you guys- wait, first I'd like to talk about how I was bullied :D What's that? We're out of time? Ah well..." Like, they're modelling, they don't need to know about her childhood! It's all you ever hear about with her and it's just really turned me off her. If she mentioned it once or twice when it was brought up to her then yeah, but not every single chance she gets, and then other times that she just butts in with it anyway, when it really isn't what it's about. Talk about her now, don't keep going on about that :/
  • Sophie GaolBlaze 2013/07/30 02:36:41
    Sophie
    "Some people are just ugly," you shouldn't judge someone from the way they look because it's not someones fault the way they are born. And by the way "beautiful" doesn't just mean you have good looks. "Pretty," is the word to use for good looks. To me, a beautiful person is kind and sincere. A person who believes in thinking before talking, who believes in treating others the way they want to be treated. To me, true beauty is NOT about how a person looks. And when you say that people make themselves look ugly, well I mean maybe someone likes wearing make up, maybe someone enjoys wearing types of clothing. But we don't need to make fun of anyone or call them ugly just because they look different from everyone else or they're not the way you want them to be. Some people are going through more than just a rough patch. Some people get over bullying, others who are more sensitive have gone through many things like anorexia, bulimia, depression,scars and all these other things that may or may not end up ending their life or sticking with them throughout their life because they felt so mistreated by others. You're right they might not need some celebrity saying that, but if Demi Lovato wants to be an inspiration and wants to do something about bullying then let her. Actually i've met...
    "Some people are just ugly," you shouldn't judge someone from the way they look because it's not someones fault the way they are born. And by the way "beautiful" doesn't just mean you have good looks. "Pretty," is the word to use for good looks. To me, a beautiful person is kind and sincere. A person who believes in thinking before talking, who believes in treating others the way they want to be treated. To me, true beauty is NOT about how a person looks. And when you say that people make themselves look ugly, well I mean maybe someone likes wearing make up, maybe someone enjoys wearing types of clothing. But we don't need to make fun of anyone or call them ugly just because they look different from everyone else or they're not the way you want them to be. Some people are going through more than just a rough patch. Some people get over bullying, others who are more sensitive have gone through many things like anorexia, bulimia, depression,scars and all these other things that may or may not end up ending their life or sticking with them throughout their life because they felt so mistreated by others. You're right they might not need some celebrity saying that, but if Demi Lovato wants to be an inspiration and wants to do something about bullying then let her. Actually i've met and heard of people who have not given up because of how inspiring demi lovato was. Because she didn't give up, and for some people, demi lovato has actually kept them from killing themselves. And by the way she does only bring up her bullying problem if someone mentions it to her or the subject is about bullying. Like on the X-Factor. That one girl said "I was bullied like you were bullied," to demi so if someone brings it up she can talk about it briefly. Name at least five interviews of Demi Lovato where she randomly out-of-the-blue just blurts out her story. Maybe her goal is to finally end bullying. Just saying.
  • GaolBlaze Sophie 2013/08/06 23:46:22
    GaolBlaze
    Ok, hold my hair while I vomit at your beauty speech. I mean, really. I even put in a ":P" to say I was joking, so why did you feel the need to go off about it?

She CLEARLY wants to be an inspiration, but that's not what makes someone inspiring! An inspiring person does something they find hard which gives another person the strength to do something that they find hard themselves. I can see how someone could say talking about her bullying is difficult, but at this point she's done it so much that really, it has no effect. If she were living her life to the fullest, overcoming her issues and talking rarely about it all, that'd be something to look at and think "wow, she's really winning at life" because she would have left the bullying behind her and just continued on. Instead, we see every day that she was bullied and we know all about her problems and it really just looks like she has nothing else to her but the problems she has had. An inspiration would have more. You can say about her music and her acting, but as a person, all I've ever seen is a girl still struggling and that's all there is too her. What good is a career if there's no person behind it? How is that inspiring? Someone who struggles with her personal life and yet insists on being famous, and so drags her pers...

She CLEARLY wants to be an inspiration, but that's not what makes someone inspiring! An inspiring person does something they find hard which gives another person the strength to do something that they find hard themselves. I can see how someone could say talking about her bullying is difficult, but at this point she's done it so much that really, it has no effect. If she were living her life to the fullest, overcoming her issues and talking rarely about it all, that'd be something to look at and think "wow, she's really winning at life" because she would have left the bullying behind her and just continued on. Instead, we see every day that she was bullied and we know all about her problems and it really just looks like she has nothing else to her but the problems she has had. An inspiration would have more. You can say about her music and her acting, but as a person, all I've ever seen is a girl still struggling and that's all there is too her. What good is a career if there's no person behind it? How is that inspiring? Someone who struggles with her personal life and yet insists on being famous, and so drags her personal life into the limelight while everything else crashes around her.

She does want to end bullying... I don't even watch her interviews or care about what she says and yet I know that, so it's kind of bad that you don't... As for naming five interviews, I have more to do with my life than look up interviews of a person I don't like doing things I don't like for the sake of telling someone I don't know that I'm right...

Lastly that "just saying" and the "and by the way" and other little snips like that really don't help your case, it just comes across as very childish. I understand if you feel you have a point to make and I get what you're trying to put across but it hurts your side to try and act superior, it only makes you look worse. I know it seems like I feel superior now, but I'm genuinely telling you because it's not the proper way to have a discussion, and I'm trying to value your opinion.
  • Sophie GaolBlaze 2013/08/07 00:49:04 (edited)
    Sophie
    You see. You're first paragraph there "Ok, hold my hair while I vomit at your beauty speech," you see that's sort of bullying. You're making fun of what I said, when I was trying to be completely serious. Are you trying to hurt my feelings? To YOU she may not be inspiring. But she is an inspiration. Many many many kids are going through being bullied. It probably helps them when they think of how happy Demi Lovato is and how she's very successful. There are a lot of people who I have spoken to (as I said before) who have almost given up but have stayed alive because they were inspired by Demi. That is inspiring. Maybe not to you. But to many people. And by the way, who are you to define what inspiring means? Demi has stopped people from killing themselves. I say that's pretty darn inspiring. Also, it was not that many years ago that Demi had her meltdown. I think it's okay if she still isn't quite over it. And if you can't give examples about where she has randomly said something about her bullying then you're not right. What you said is not proof. Oh and with things like "by the way" and "just saying," yeah they probably are childish you know why because I am a child. And don't you dare say that the only reason I'm defending Demi is because I'm a child. Demi has helped me a lot. And is many peoples inspiration. Like I said she may not be an inspiration necessarily to you. Just like Taylor Swift isn't necessarily an inspiration to me. But that doesn't mean shes not one.
  • GaolBlaze Sophie 2013/08/07 20:59:30
    GaolBlaze
    ...Bullying is a repeated offense. I light-heartedly said how I felt about what you said. That's not repeatedly mocking you. You clearly don't know what bullying is.

I'm actually not even bothered to respond properly to you. In the nicest of ways, you're just not at the right stage of your life to be talking to me about this. I can't be bothered talking to you over and over about someone I don't even like, I don't need that in my life. I'll put it to you being young, but the way you come back to me is just that bit too "I just want to defend this" as opposed to "I have reasons why you're wrong", which means there's not much for me to say. I could try and explain different things to you but I really don't have the effort. I'm sure you're nice and all the rest, but I'm just not in the mood to continue this, sorry.
  • Alexis. 2012/05/11 00:37:17
    Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
    Alexis.
    +3
    Inspiration<3
  • Karly 2012/05/10 18:58:08
    Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
    Karly
    +3
    i love her shes awesome i love her new song best song every i love demi lovato
  • AllyAnne 2012/05/10 04:07:59
    Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
    AllyAnne
    +5
    She's absolutely AH-MAY-ZING! Such an inspiration♥

My inspiration  u2665
  • Sophie AllyAnne 2013/01/12 02:15:31
    Sophie
    Omg so gorgeous !
  • clasact 2012/05/09 21:33:10
    I hate her!!!!!
    clasact
    +1
    sorrry ment to hit Demi who cause I never heard of her
  • trigger2fish 2012/05/09 19:25:42
    Yea! I ♥ her! ♫
    trigger2fish
    +2
    Shes great!
  • Booッ 2012/05/09 17:05:14
    Not really....☻
    Booッ
    +1
    I don't like former/current Disney stars.
  • Maleficent 2012/05/09 16:34:26
    Not really....☻
    Maleficent
    +1
    i don't listen to her music not that i have anything against her.
  • Gunner 2012/05/09 15:16:35
    Not really....☻
    Gunner
    +1
    Tell me 3 great things about her ?
  • ♥Gabs1697♥ Gunner 2012/05/09 15:43:30
    ♥Gabs1697♥
    +2
    1}She's a great singer
    2}She's sweet....♥
    4}She seems like a very nice person!
  • Gunner ♥Gabs1697♥ 2012/05/09 15:46:49
    Gunner
    +1
    Maybe... Num 3 is invisible ?? XD
  • ♥Gabs1697♥ Gunner 2012/05/10 15:07:54
    ♥Gabs1697♥
    +1
    oops! Mistake!
  • Taureece Gunner 2012/06/22 15:24:04
    Taureece
    +1
    omg, ok. first she is an amazing role-model, she can write her own songs(not all though) which proves her intelligent, and her music turns out to b great. also, she can be very funny, a great actress. she helps others with their problems. shes super hot..not part of y i like her though.
  • Gunner Taureece 2012/06/22 17:13:59
    Gunner
    Taureece, lol i don't see all these things at her... Never liked her music but still i think she's a good actor
  • ebony l... Gunner 2012/07/04 17:00:59
    ebony loves miley
    +2
    1)SHES A GREAT SINGER AND ACTRESS
    2) SHES BEAUTIFUL
    3) SHES BEEN THROUGH ALOT AND SHES REALLY NICE
  • Red Branch 2012/05/09 15:11:44
    Demi....Who?
    Red Branch
    +2
    Is this where I get to ask, "WTF is a Demi Lovato?

If that is her in the photo, I could see becoming a fan.
  • ♥Gabs1697♥ Red Branch 2012/05/09 15:43:40
    ♥Gabs1697♥
    It's her!!

2014/04/16 13:28:59