Ann Curry is leaving the Today Show. Your reaction?

Valerie© 2012/06/28 14:35:37
Related Topics: Today Show, Ann Curry, Curry

• barbara.pilch1 2013/03/04 23:25:54
    I'm upset; I liked Ann Curry
    barbara.pilch1
    Ann Cury was the best. Now I don' like Today Show. Matt Lauer din't like Meredith because she was too old /his opinion / I like channel 5
  • Lizzie 2012/07/02 16:59:02
    I'm upset; I liked Ann Curry
    Lizzie
    +1
    Matt Lauer did nothing but pout after Ann got the job. He needed more m-o-n-ey. Ann Curry was flying around the world reporting the news, while doing the Today show and whatever else the network asked her to do. How is she rewarded? She gets fired and Matt the balding bore keeps his job, can Matt and keep the women.
  • Marlow ~ Let There Be Light 2012/06/29 17:00:34
    I don't care; it doesn't affect me
    Marlow ~ Let There Be Light
    Who cares? Are people so lacking in their lives that they have to follow who is on TV and who is not?

empty headed media
  • Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~ 2012/06/29 13:53:34
    I don't care; it doesn't affect me
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    Don't let the door hit you on the butt on the way out. They'll just replace with another liberal idiot.
  • baxter 2012/06/29 13:51:12
    I don't care; it doesn't affect me
    baxter
    +1
    NEVER WATCHED IT
  • lionheart 2012/06/28 19:47:59
    I'm upset; I liked Ann Curry
    lionheart
    +1
    I am sad that another good woman of the Today Show is leaving. She is one of my favorites on the show. I still miss Amy, Campbell, and Katie.
  • Alex 2012/06/28 18:57:37
    I don't care; it doesn't affect me
    Alex
    +1
    Never cared for Today.
  • Smokey 2012/06/28 18:09:24
    I'm glad; she wasn't my favorite
    Smokey
    Matt is my boy and he carries the ENTIRE show. I liked Ann Curry on feature news shows, but I didn't connect with her on the Today Show like I did with Meridith and Katie.

Smokey
  • Wendy Hickman 2012/06/28 17:50:49
    I'm upset; I liked Ann Curry
    Wendy Hickman
    +1
    I will not be watching the Today show any more . I love her. She has worked so hard to get there. This is wrong. What happened to rewarding peoples hardwork towards their dream with their dream. Ratings and money thats what happened. They are trading peoples integrity and respect for ratings and money. She does not deserve this. She comes across as the nicest, honest person on that show. She is why I watched. There are no people on TV like her. I hope the Today show ratings go down further. Im praying for you Ann. You are such a wonderful loving rolemodel.
  • Smokey Wendy H... 2012/06/28 18:11:40
    Smokey
    I didn't like Ann that much, but I do agree with you about her being a great role model. It was just a "personal dislike" of her. I don't think Matt and her clicked well like Meridith. The news industry is a business, and if the ratings are going down, Management are going to make changes.

I hope that she lands a great job!

Smokey
  • HarleyCharley 2012/06/28 15:04:24
    I don't care; it doesn't affect me
    HarleyCharley
    +2
    whatever....

2014/07/25 03:50:48