Am I the Only One Who Thinks the New World Order Might be a GOOD Thing?

Philo-Publius 2009/10/29 02:51:08
You're not alone. I AGREE with you, Philo! It is only through getting involved politically and becoming conscious of these issues that we can be sure we DON'T get tyranny rammed down our throats!
Yes, you are (hopefully) the only one! You have been DUPED into believing these globalists are benevolent, and here's why:
Wait, let me hit caps lock... THERE WE GO. I AM GOING TO SHOUT AT YOU NOW. IT WILL GET MY MESSAGE ACROSS BETTER:
I'm on the fence... Let's maybe strengthen global trade a little and promote goodwill and diplomacy and see where it goes...
Everything I'm reading about it and every video I watch referring to the New World Order that ISN'T biased or fanatical sounds like the NWO is merely promoting and strengthening international commerce on a sustainable scale, environmental well-being, and international goodwill in the form of a better understanding between all peoples and between the world's religions. Does that sound remotely sinister to anybody? Come on, people... THINK!
goodwill form understanding peoples worlds religions sound remotely sinister people
"Overconsumption of Resources", "Environmental Degradation", "Population Growth", "Overpopulation", "Sustainable Development"... "Sustainable Growth". These are the buzzwords of which we will begin to become very conscious in the years and decades to come, because they are so very crucial to our survival as a species. And these are (sadly) the very types of concerns that few but the so-called "Illuminati elite" seem brave enough to speak about, yet the majority of the population is against them when they do so.
sadly types concerns so-called illuminati elite brave speak majority population
Here is a video clip by "Prison Planet" (Alex Jones' group) of David Rockefeller on C-SPAN speaking very (it seems to ME) reasonably about the above issues and of the necessity for these measures to also be retaining of and/or promote both liberty and tranquility, AND of the awesome individual responsibility accompanying this, which (I say) we as global citizens should probably start thinking about.

Here's Charlie Rose interviewing former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger on the New World Order, and he is ALSO sounding very level-headed:

In the above video, Kissinger ponders, "The people who are disadvantaged by the process (of globalization) look to their governments for solutions. But the governments are national, and the problem is global. So how to bring about a relationship between the desirable process of globalization and its impact on the politics?" These are the types of questions we need to be asking if we wish to retain and expand the benefits of globalization.

I hope this question challenges my SodaHeads to think. Clearly, I am not in favor of tyrannical, global enslavement, and many of you know me to actually be QUITE libertarian. But I think we have to begin to ask questions like, "Are our narrow conceptions of liberty sustainable based on our OTHER wants and needs?" and, "If they are NOT sustainable, what price are we willing to pay (or require of others to pay, both domestic and foreign) to keep them?" In this already highly globalized economy, "How do MY choices affect other people on other parts of this planet, and what are the effects of THEIR choices on ME?" Lastly, for those who believe they already HAVE all the answers on the New World Order, that IT is the problem and not the solution, I would encourage that healthy skepticism. But I would also quietly point them to the words of Goethe, as they just might be pertinent here also:

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

• morning40oz~mad as hell 2009/10/30 00:23:33
    Yes, you are (hopefully) the only one! You have been DUPED into believing the...
    morning40oz~mad as hell
    +10
    I picked this answer ONLY because I don't agree with the idea of a New World Order one iota. I don't think you are duped, but have formed your own opinion.

I have much less trust in the idea of a global government than our own, which is a big enough government to tackle. The people who are behind this idea have proven themselves to be anything BUT trustworthy. They have misled, murdered, and manipulated the masses to fulfill their agenda. I don't believe that is bias or hype, but truth.

Consider the UN. Since it was founded to prevent war, there have been at least 258 conflicts. Some of them, UN approved, including massacres. Check out the Congo, the province of Katanga, in 1960 as but one example.

I don't see a peaceful existence in a New World Order, unless one considers homogenized automatons the route to peace.

Where would checks and balances come from?

Obviously, you are entitled to your opinion, but I will state, for the record, that I would take a shot in the head before I would ever submit to a one-world government.

• morning... Philo-P... 2009/10/31 01:53:49
    morning40oz~mad as hell
    +2
    I don't mind at all. I only feel a little guilty if I'm not forthcoming is the only reason I mentioned it. I like that it comes as a surprise to most people. Thank you.
  • Mejink morning... 2009/11/02 11:39:51
    Mejink
    +2
    My sentiment exactly.
  • The Vandal 2009/10/30 00:13:03
    I'm on the fence... Let's maybe strengthen global trade a little and promote ...
    The Vandal
  • Philo-P... The Vandal 2009/10/30 01:33:19
    Philo-Publius
    +2
    ...in REAL life it won't have Vince McMahon presiding, but yes... sorta like that! : ) real life vince mcmahon presiding sorta
    (...unless he smells the money [that's his 'money fist']... yeah, actually it MIGHT have Vince presiding...)
  • Alien Ramone 2009/10/30 00:00:57
    Alien Ramone
    +10
    Here are the parts of the NWO plan that I don't like:
    1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature (though population reduction, eugenics programs and forced euthanasia).
    2. Guide reproduction wisely (through reproduction laws, forced sterilizations, and forced abortions) - improving fitness and diversity (through eugenics programs, health laws, and mandatory health programs).
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language (as created by and required by the NWO).
    4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason (as determined by the NWO).
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts (as determined by the NWO).
    6. Let all nations rule internally (with internal laws created by the U.N. and NWO) resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials (as determined by the NWO).
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties (as mandated by the NWO).
    9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite (as required by the NWO).
    10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature (Nature is more important than the people, except for the elite of the NWO).
  • Philo-P... Alien R... 2009/10/30 00:04:42
    Philo-Publius
    +2
    Those sound like the Georgia Guidestones' principles. Is that what they are? And how have you been, brother? Long time no see!
  • Alien R... Philo-P... 2009/10/30 00:09:32
    Alien Ramone
    +4
    Good. I like the approach you took on the question. Yes, those rules are written in stone on the Georgia Guidestones, which I consider to be the 10 commandments of the NWO. I added the parts inside the parenthesis.
  • Philo-P... Alien R... 2009/10/30 01:48:04
    Philo-Publius
    +1
    I will say that the guidestones' suggestions don't sound too awful. We might not want them enforced by a global crime syndicate, LOL, but in principle anyway they seem reasonable. Here's a video I came across with (of all things) Charles Manson talking about the stupidity of humanity and the horrors of what could be coming if people DON'T get in harmony with Nature and work to sustain this planet. Just curious what you thought (from a strict philosophic perspective):
  • Alien R... Philo-P... 2009/10/30 02:55:10
    Alien Ramone
    +3
    The first "suggestion" of the Guidestones is horrifying if you consider the possibilities of how the population would be reduced world wide from around 6 billion to 500 million. Some of the "suggestions" smack of eugenics, None of those 10 "suggestions" imply the power to be with people the way that the Bill of Rights does. Some people won't realize the importance of that until they are living in a police state.

Philosophically, I'll address points as they come up in the video:
    - My interpretation is that the first major point seems to be that there is global warming and that the U.N. should be dealing with that. My view is that the idea of carbon dioxide being bad and that there is global warming seemed to be very orchestrated over a long period of time and was pushed on school children as a proven fact. Now it seems that it is being used for things like promoting the energy bill which gives the government more control over people's lives and starts getting the country entangled in global taxes and global laws which supersede the Constitution, and which appear to be more about control than a real concern for the environment.

- I agree that automobiles cause a lot of pollution. Related to that, I think there are suppressed technologies that could help solve that problem and that ...

- I agree that automobiles cause a lot of pollution. Related to that, I think there are suppressed technologies that could help solve that problem and that some politicians who are supposedly making efforts to save the environment, and some factions of the government may know of the existence of these technologies, but the technologies would undermine the current system of control.

- I agree with the part about planting a garden. I have planted some apple trees, and have started setting up to have a large vegetable garden in the spring.

- I don' t concern myself much with his ramblings about 2 stars being born into the Universe and no one there and the cow taking it up....
  • Mejink Alien R... 2009/11/02 11:52:45
    Mejink
    +2
    Well said, especially the whole of paragraph three... on the head of the nail...
  • Will Philo-P... 2009/10/30 04:53:50 (edited)
    Will
    +2
    Thats how they get you, they make you think it's good. HITLER DID IT!!

think 1984
  • Philo-P... Will 2009/10/30 05:24:41
    Philo-Publius
    You mean like this?

Okay, that was silly. Sorry. I did read 1984, I liked the book a lot.
  • Will Philo-P... 2009/10/30 04:53:07
    Will
    +1
    The People Pushing For a New World Order are WAR MONGERS.

They Want To Crush Democracy To Control The Wealth.
  • Philo-P... Will 2009/10/30 05:28:51
    Philo-Publius
    +2
    I don't want to control anybody's wealth. And I'm not 100% sure I'm pushing for this New World Order, I just think it MIGHT be a good thing... I'd certainly like to stop war and expand our consciousness to a sort of global consciousness rather than a narrow, selfish-type consciousness.

Tyranny is something completely different from this, and that's kind of what I'm trying to get people to do, extricate the one from the other.
  • Will Philo-P... 2009/10/30 05:32:22 (edited)
    Will
    +2
    They are using tyranny. Theres alot more to the new world order than just some fancy writing on some guidstones.

Hitler Promised Utopia....What happened there....

EDIT:
    It doesn't matter...their going to get their new world order....it has been prophesized in both muslim and christian religions.

So i'm not gonna waste time arguing against it. Enjoy it...it's not going to be pretty.
  • Philo-P... Will 2009/10/30 05:41:05 (edited)
    Philo-Publius
    +2
    What scriptures prophecies this New World Order? I would be interested to hear.

And besides... I could never enjoy it without YOU. We're all in this together.
  • Mejink Philo-P... 2009/11/02 12:00:30 (edited)
    Mejink
    +3
    In one way, shape, or form, they all do. Different languages, different metaphors, same concept. We're at the neck of the bottle, quite literally. There will be days of judgment, for example. Religions have for a long time prophesied that there is destruction needed to clear the way for creation. However, these ARE self-fulfilling, and NOT the only way. The way you speak of it is ideal, but don't you wonder, as Alien Ramone mentioned, how they plan on down-sizing us from 6 billion to 500 million? I care about you, and everyone on here, and that's not even getting me started. Myself, my mother, other family, even the extended family that doesn't give a shit about me anymore, my friends and their families and their friends, and their families, and their friends! We're all connected. Us 6 billion. And yet 5 1/2 billion need to go. How are they going to select who has a right to stay? How are they going to deem worthy who in 6 billion people has the right to live and see their so-called selective Heaven on Earth? Who are they to think THEY have the right to judge? You know they have some idea for this in their plans... they're not going in blind. And what is scary is they do in fact have the means to flatten us. Who will survive? Get out of the cities, Philo.. I swear... we only have three short years. By then it will all be in place, and they'll be hitting the figurative Giant Red Button. Think mountainous. For serious.
  • Philo-P... Mejink 2009/11/02 14:08:47
    Philo-Publius
    +2
    Why does everyone assume when someone says we should "maintain the population around 1/2 a Billion" that it automatically must mean they have devised a master plan to annihilate 5 1/2 Billion people? I think that's a non-sequitur.

Okay, here's how I'm gonna downsize the population from 6 Billion to 1/2 a Billion when I become world dictator, check out this evil method: I'm going to promote sustainable reproduction. I'm going to create a consciousness, an awareness in which people will start to THEMSELVES realize their current rate of reproduction is unsustainable.

I agree with you about getting out of the cities! I live in the woods on about 15 acres, and there are hundreds of acres around me on three sides. We have streams and ponds and a well and are, or could be very easily, self-sufficient, yet we don't live ALL that far away from a city. Now, these "three short years"... do you mean 2012?
  • Mejink Philo-P... 2009/11/02 14:39:05
    Mejink
    +1
    Well, that could work, lol. Only how long would it take? If everyone replaced themselves, we could halt where we are. If everyone only had one child, or better yet, none, we could cut it down to 3 billion or less. And hell, that sounds good now. lol And yes... I do mean 2012... it's.. beyond a gut feeling. :? But hey! Congrats for being yet even a more amazing human being! I'm kind of envious :P but it must be nice to have land and space like that... you should take after Charlie and grow something ;)
  • Alien R... Philo-P... 2009/11/10 08:35:44
    Alien Ramone
    +1
    Here is a video I just ran across that explains the current situation. It also explains how the world could function with freedom without a monetary system and how there doesn't need to be a government that is trying to control us through vaccines and the military. It does involve a change in consciousness and awareness. Check it out some time when have about an hour and 44 minutes.
  • Philo-P... Alien R... 2009/11/10 17:02:46
    Philo-Publius
    +1
    Thanks, man. I'll check it out. Sounds cool.
  • Mejink Alien R... 2009/11/02 11:49:24
    Mejink
    +1
    If not for 1-4... -3. :/
  • Jehnyhal~ Hope Not Hate~the... 2009/10/29 23:21:23
    You're not alone. I AGREE with you, Philo! It is only through getting involve...
    Jehnyhal~ Hope Not Hate~the Renaissance Women of PHAET
    +2
    You asked it!
  • Philo-P... Jehnyha... 2009/10/29 23:55:09
    Philo-Publius
    +2
    YAAAAAAAYY!!! Welcome, fellow one-worlder!

Today's secret word is... "Illuminati!!!" Hehe!
    yaaaaaaayy fellow one-worlder secret illuminati hehe
    Anytime you HEAR today's secret word...

SCREAM REAL LOUD!!! Hehe!
  • Jehnyha... Philo-P... 2009/10/29 23:56:39
    +1
    ILLUMINATI!
    Say it like you mean it!
  • Philo-P... Jehnyha... 2009/10/30 00:07:23 (edited)
    Philo-Publius
    +1
    Illumi...
    illumi
    ...NATI!!!!!

(I'm not much for html... I forget the < > / and where the "b" goes stuff. Sad. I know.)
  • Jehnyha... Philo-P... 2009/10/30 09:38:41
    +1
    It's probably sadder that I've managed to memorise it. ;)
  • Philo-P... Jehnyha... 2009/10/30 14:46:10
    Philo-Publius
    +1
    I love how you say "memorise" rather than "memorize".

I need to get some goddam Queen's English lessons and quit spelling like a 'tard. LOL ; )
  • Alien R... Philo-P... 2009/10/30 19:04:56
  • Philo-P... Alien R... 2009/10/30 20:29:50
    Philo-Publius
    +1
    Haha! Nice! That's actually not a bad song!
  • jams 2009/10/29 23:15:27
    jams
    +3
    The New World Order exists mostly in the form of internet fantasies by people taking a break from porn.
  • Philo-P... jams 2009/10/29 23:56:21
    Philo-Publius
    +2
    THANK YOU!!!!

I am declaring you the winner right now, sir. That is the most level-headed comment I have received all day!!! Thank you!!! : )
  • XxCupcakesRAWRxX 2009/10/29 22:46:33
    Wait, let me hit caps lock... THERE WE GO. I AM GOING TO SHOUT AT YOU NOW. IT...
    XxCupcakesRAWRxX
    +1
    WILL LIGHT YAGAMI BE IN THIS "NEW WORLD ORDER" YOU SPEAK OF? XD
  • Philo-P... XxCupca... 2009/10/29 23:57:58
    Philo-Publius
    +1
    WILL he?!?!?!?!?

He will be RULING this New World Order, sir!
    ruling world order sir
  • kimdracula Philo-P... 2009/10/30 00:44:19
    kimdracula
    +2
    ffffffffffuuuuuuu-
    If he's our leader I'm sooo down.
  • XxCupca... Philo-P... 2009/10/30 03:00:18
    XxCupcakesRAWRxX
    +1
    F*cking awesome! I am sooo with you on the GOOD thing then!
    Light Yagami FTW!
  • diaverde08-AmericanKilljoy 2009/10/29 22:23:33
    diaverde08-AmericanKilljoy
    +1
    If it was only about promoting commerce, I might not be too worried about it. But the main problem I have is how that commerce will be enforced. The last thing I want is an international version of the Federal Reserve. I wouldn't mind a one-world currency as long as it's not fiat.
  • Philo-P... diaverd... 2009/10/29 23:59:08
    Philo-Publius
    +1
    Actually that's a good point. I like your comment.

Thank you.
  • diaverd... Philo-P... 2009/10/30 00:47:54
    diaverde08-AmericanKilljoy
    +1
    Thanks.
  • 13loodyDove 2009/10/29 21:29:48
    13loodyDove
    +7
    HELLS NOES! THE HULK WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD GUY,AND THEN HE GOES ALL BAD AND LOSES THE RED AND YELLOW SHIRTS AND SPANDEX! AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENE WITH MACHO MAN AND STING! GAH!

guyand loses red yellow shirts spandex happene macho sting gah

2014/07/30 17:29:11