SodaHead User Code of Conduct
* Users are forbidden from falsely impersonating another user or SodaHead staff.
* Users are forbidden from accessing the accounts of others (such as sharing accounts).
* Users are forbidden from creating more than one account.
* Users are forbidden from bullying, stalking or harassing others.
* Users are forbidden from making personal attacks.
* Users are forbidden from creating content designed purely to degrade or humiliate others.
* Users must not violate criminal or civil law.
* Users must not attempt to reveal the personal or confidential information of other users without their explicit consent.
* Users are forbidden from creating content that incites, promotes or facilitates unlawful activities.
* Users are forbidden from using automated systems to transact on SodaHead including but not limited to software, 'spiders', 'bots' and/or scripts.
* Users are forbidden from posting content that threatens, defames, misrepresents or harasses SodaHead users or staff.
* Users are forbidden from using SodaHead if they are under 13 and/or forbidden by law.
* Users are forbidden from posting and/or discussing SodaHead security concerns in any way other than by privately contacting SodaHead support.
* Clicking the 'Report Abuse' flag on content which is not abuse constitutes abuse.
* Encouraging or promoting any abusive material. ( i.e. Raving abusive content )
Abuse is defined to include but not limited to:
-Pornography/ Sexually explicit photos
-Images of graphic violence
-Threats of violence or intimidation
-Personal or sensitive information of others without their explicit permission
-Repulsive content designed purely to evoke revulsion
-Repeated unwanted attention including harassment, advertising, promoting, dating, or other abusive conduct
-Sexual, religious, racial or ethnic harassment
-Annoying/harassing children under 18
-Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
SodaHead staff reserves the right to remove User Content without prior notice and in its sole discretion.
How to report abuse