- United Kingdom
Are You Street Smart or Book Smart?
Half and half
Obama: ‘I Am The Closest Thing To A Jew That Has Ever Sat In T...
Does the sound of a voice make the person?
Seventy Years... V-E Day
is it a good or bad idea to let my daughter visit her mom in p...
Sign says “DO NOT OPEN THIS DOOR FOR ANY REASON”. Would you op...
What will Barack Obama do when his White House gig is up?
He will do this.
Opinion: Commit Hari Kari
What's the most common compliment pick-up line?
What mouth sound or sounds irritates you the most?
Sounds do not bother me.
Why hasn't fox hunting been banned ?More
None of the above
likes & interests
Scottish and living in Scotland. I have no desire to move anywhere else(although I might be persuaded).
I'd like to meet
A gorgeous natural woman.
Work, rest and play!
collecting things old, reading and writing, music many genres
I have no particular overall favourite genres though I will say Country and Rock music top the bill.
Favorite TV Shows
No favourite tv programmes either. Though history, style and and natural world are of huge interest to me.
Soldier Blue, that was the last movie I went to watch in the cinema when It was first released.
I enjoy non fiction reading.
No matter how high you you climb lifes social ladder. Your kness will never seem to get any further of the ground.
The Jewish people especially those living in Israel.
Small Business Owner
5 feet 10 inches
photos & videos
- 37 shares of Welcome to the Two Word game
- raved Are You Street Smart or Book Smart?
- 2 shares of Are You Street Smart or Book Smart?
- answered Are You Street Smart or Book Sm...
- 66 shares of Play the Name Game
- left 66 comments on blog Play the Name Game
- 50 shares of Two Word Fun Game
- raved Obama: ‘I Am The Closest Thing To A J...
- shared Obama: ‘I Am The Closest Thing To A J...
- answered & commented on Obama: ‘I Am The Clos...